polling -what are you collecting?

Reaction score
What are your specific collecting habits at this time? Me personally they have shifted to collecting loose vintage items and figures.

Reaction score
almost exclusively vintage. especially 12 backs and boba fetts. but if it is on a star wars, esb, rotj, potf or droids card, then i am interested

Reaction score
I am very slowly trying to finish off my vintage collection, of figures at least, from when I was a kid, mostly missing POTF of course.

But my main focus now are the OT and EU Legacy figures and vehicles (I am phasing out most PT Legacy and all CW).

And now, with my new found focus, I have also purchased my first 5 OT 1/6 scale Sideshows! Mos Eisley Han, ANH Leia, Leia Boussh, ANH Kenobi and ANH Vader!

Reaction score
I used to collect Action Fleet and Micromachines and when Hasbro canceled those lines there was a void I filled up with Kotobukiya statues. At that point I also shifted focus towards Original Trilogy Imperials only. Now I collect the following: Master Replicas/eFX, Gentle Giant statues, Kotobukiya statues, Medicom figures, Sideshow figures and PF statues etc., but only OT Imperials

Reaction score
I focus on EU stuff (comic packs) and any cool force users from the mainline, with some troopers or cool aliens as well. I skip everything Clone Wars, woulda bought a Cad Bane if his articulation didn't suck though. Only own 2 vehicles (republic Vwing and a spider walker) so i don't really collect those much.

Dom

Reaction score
Loose vintage - figures, vehicles, playesets, coins
Loose Legacy - all
Loose Clone Wars - all
Comics - all current
Sideshow - all Jabba related
Lego - all Jabba related
EU books - all

Reaction score
I am taking a bit of a break from collecting (I need to let my wallet catch up with my spending
) but when I get back to it I will continue my ROTS focus that I started in August. ROTS (2005) figures are very nostalgic for me because they were the last SW figures that I ever played with. When the Saga Collection came around I stopped playing with action figures and took interest in other things. Now, several years later, I have more action figures than I could have ever dreamed of having when I was a youngling.

I am mostly after clones, droids, wookies, and separatists. I have most of the main characters already.

Reaction score
I'm collecting Gi Joe, DC Universe and a select few star wars legacy figures that catch my eye. I only like imperials and aliens at this point

Reaction score
I was heavily collecting the Titanium line, it was a great way to get all the vehicles that can never be expected to be made in the 3.75 scale. But now with its pending demise, I'm probably going to shift over to those DeAgostini vehicles.

Outside of SW I pick up almost anything Batman. Those Hot Toys figs are on the top of my list.

Reaction score
foe me .. i'm now focusing on collecting R2 and Rex.. R2 he was my first figure i had back in the '80.. then i'm just going to KotO, GG and sideshow PF and i'm dumping all figs that are not R2 or clones and sideshow 12'..

Reaction score
My main collecting is as follows:-
Star Wars Figures - Mostly OT (however I am running out of wants here, although I would like re-sculpts of figures), I also collect EU figures (I am collecting the Force Unleashed right up to and including Legacy).

Vintage Star Wars Figures - Nearly have a complete Basic Set, then I will need to work on POTF Last 17.

Star Wars Vehicles - I am wanting to eventually get a complete set of Vintage Vehicles and Playsets.

Star Wars Other - Basically whatever takes my fancy from the OT and is not a Figure.

Other things I collect, or will be collecting.
The Muppet DVDS - I am slowly getting a collection of Muppet DVDS, Fraggle DVDS and Sesame Street DVDS.

The Muppet Figures - Slowly getting a collection of these together.

Funko Bobbleheads - TV Advert Characters (the Cereal kind), I want to start a collection of these next year. I am also putting together a collection of Star Wars Funko Bobbleheads slowly.

Hanna Barbera DVDS - Slowly putting together a collection of these DVDS together.

Reaction score
Since 2003 i've only really been collecting the High End stuff. (Some MR, GG, Attakus Metal, Sideshow etc.) I'm not a completist and just pick up the bits and bobs that i fancy.

I don't really ahve a focus yet, but i really am running out of space, so i need to think about one or two. I'm thinking about the Millennium Falcon and Possibly one major and one Minor character (Asajj Ventress perhaps?)

Oh yes, i also collect the books. Always the books.

Reaction score
I am collecting only figures now. Not even the 2 packs or anything, just carded 1 figure each. I stopped with the vehicles, 2 packs (since they are almost 90% repacks) and evolutions due to the fact that they are almost all rebel pilots and imperial pilots.

Reaction score
im collecting basic figs and a few of the vehicles. been having to be good as of late, especially with CV around the corner and coming up fast.

Reaction score
I collect, Sideshows Premium Formats, Dioramas, Legendary Scale Busts, Star Wars action figures vintage and modern, Star Wars Insiders and books...Arts of, Making of, Poster books etc. Topps trading cards, Hallmark ornaments and Gentle Giants mini-busts. Not everything, I'm not a completest, just the pieces that interest me.

Reaction score
I collect sith lords only ( sideshow 12" and PF, GG mini busts ). Other things i collect are hot toys batman and sideshow marvel PF.

Reaction score
I am mainly collecting autographs right now. I am also still trying to complete my loose vintage collections. I also dabble in sideshow as well.

Reaction score
Aiming to finish loose vintage figures and a few vehicles along the way. Also like coming across obscure & interesting SW items (vintage or new) pens, bags, cases, cups, etc.

Reaction score
i am completely new to collecting.. i am going to start a Small artoo collection.
My bf and I like to hit flea markets all spring/summer, so if I see something r2d2 & in good shape, I'll get it, but I won't be going nuts over getting a huge collection.

Reaction score
As time goes so do my collecting habits and I have started collecting vintage creatures as well. I still randomly pick up things along the way that catch my eye that have nothing at all to do with what I want to collect.

Reaction score
I have a few OT prop replicas, but my main focus is the on-screen musicians of SW. I have lots of stuff relating to Figrin D'an and the Modal Nodes (Cantina Band) and Sy Snootles and the Max Rebo Band (Jabba's Band). I also have quite a few "coffee table" books, primarily dealing with the creation and design of the SW films. I got serious about collecting about five years ago, and I really enjoy it more now that I have a focus (or two!).

Reaction score
I actually started collecting all the holographic figures as of yesterday when I recieved a Dooku in the mail from HTS and put them with my holo grevious, holo vader, holo Ki-Adi-Mundi... so that is what I am working on now along with all the figures from TFU which I am just missing the Rahm Kota loose for display reasons. I have really gotten into displaying everything I have, so that is fun. Just need the space for it now.

Reaction score
The Clone Wars figures and ships, some Legacy Collection figures and Indiana Jones figures and vehicles

Reaction score
Anything from vintage and Legacy staying away from Clone Wars. I enjoy the series but the figues don't fit with rest of the figures. Now if they come out with a chacter that I really like like Embo then I'll pick it up but thats it.

Reaction score
irocink33 said:
I actually started collecting all the holographic figures as of yesterday when I recieved a Dooku in the mail from HTS and put them with my holo grevious, holo vader, holo Ki-Adi-Mundi... so that is what I am working on now along with all the figures from TFU which I am just missing the Rahm Kota loose for display reasons. I have really gotten into displaying everything I have, so that is fun. Just need the space for it now.
Well, I am almost done with the holo collection. Got just about everything. Still missing the Kota, but he is a desired figure. We will see what ebay can provide, but as of now, my collection is just waiting for the new vintage wave and the TFU figures/EU wave.

Reaction score
I have all Red back POTF2 figures sealed, tons of vehicles from vintage to new. only the good stuff no B.S. all the rancor's, gotta love them. a ton of stuff. all the at-st's at-at's and waiting on my new delux AT-AT.

Reaction score
I would love to say I'm collecting LC figures but with Hasbro's distribution being what it is(OR ISN'T) not very much LC stuff made it up North
. I guess our Canadian money isn't good enough for Hasbro. I want to spend it but they won't let me.
Believe it or not the ONLY complete wave I found in the wild was Wave 9 ROTJ other than that I've had to go to specialty shops(OUCH!$!$) or order on-line. Forget comic packs or exclusives
. Not meaning to sound like a whiner but DAMN it's near impossible to find any new SW stuff up here
. I gave up on my weekly toy-run. Gas was getting too expensive to be coming home empty handed ALL the time. Oh, well. Thank goodness for on-line shops or I'd never get my SW fix

Reaction score
I started off collecting all things Kenner/Hasbro, then slowly sold all of that and focused on GG mini busts, and eventually sold all of them.

I now collect 8x10 Official Pix autographs, Sideshow premium format, books (EU and reference, "making of", etc.), prop replicas, and the occasional random thing that interests me.

My most recent "focus" is on humorous and/or random Star Wars items. I'm starting small with the Star Wars chopsticks and just announced cookie cutters, then will move on to large things like the Tauntaun sleeping bag.

Reaction score
I buy toys that I want to play with... all six movies, limited expanded universe stuff. They are toys, after all.

I focus on late POTF2 through modern. Not much of the original Clone Wars stuff, but I am buying the main characters from the new series and movie.

I also like the Force FX lightsabers. I'd like the replicas, but they're out of my price range, especially since if I buy one, it is going to hang on my belt on occasion... meaning, every day.

Reaction score
<font color="#7109AA"> I like collecting artoo things -- more quirky items over anything! I do have a few figures & vintage figures of him though too. </font>

Reaction score
I've started as a kid with Hasbro figures, and in fact everything I could find with SW logo on it..
Now I'm collecting mostly higher end things (MR, SS etc.),I've quit with PT stuff(except Qui Gon, Dooku and Yoda), and mostly buy what I like from OT..I'm not completist..
My focus character is Yoda

Reaction score
I pretty much stick with the Villians Lately... sith and imperials. OT and EU Imperials on the higher end stuff. Hasbro, Gentle Giant, Sideshow and some Artwork.

I'm also a big EU fan so I love collecting the trade paperbacks, audiobooks, RPG game and Miniatures Game, Video Games, etc.

Reaction score
For the last 'God knows' how many years... SW autographs.

Then POTF2 stuff and just recently decided to start with vintage figures. I dare say that will break into ships, etc...

Reaction score
Other than collecting greater Star Wars-related debt, I'm waiting for the splurge at C5 to come and pass.....

Autographs, Vintage carded....need a couple more of 12 inch Vintage figures....and then of course, my pre-order list is waiting to be filled by Sideshow and Gentle Giant. Oh, the addiction....