QUESTION Poll: - Which figure do you want the most? - Wave 4 (2021)

Which figure do you want the most out of this wave?

• Total voters

GNT

Reaction score
If you could only choose one of the upcoming Wave 4 (new packaging 2021) figures which one would you get if you could only purchase one? The figures include Hunter and Crosshair both from the Bad Batch, Asajj Ventress, Bo Katan or the Elite Squad Trooper. Who and why?

Attachments

Reaction score
Bo Katan. It's a Mandalorian, it's a cool character, looks cool too. It was either her og Asajj Ventress.
I don't want the Cartoon Squad and the black clone...utilizing old parts when new ones seem to be better... weird.

Reaction score
I went Ventress -- a prominent character in both versions of the animated Clone Wars, and we can always use more prequel bad guys.

Bo-Katan is close, of course...loved her in the animated series and in her live action incarnation.

As of this typing, those are the only two with votes. Not surprising -- the two Bad Batch members have only been in four episodes and the new trooper character has only been glimpsed in a trailer. In five years, if we've gotten a few excellent seasons of the Bad Batch and they become breakout favorites, the result of this poll might look ludicrous. Only time will tell.

Reaction score
Ventress. Because she's a force user and has lightsabers. Plus with her coloring she's going to really stand out in my collection and I love the character.

Bo Katan in very close second. Excited to get them both and the bad batch members. I think I'll like the show enough.

Reaction score
Ventress followed by Bo

A clone deco we only saw in a sizzle reel and two clones who we only got 4 episodes of before their own show comes, so Ventress and Bo win this easily.

Reaction score
Bo Katan - I like The Mandalorian seasons 1 and 2 more than Disney's official sequel movies. And although she only appears in 2 episodes, Bo Katan is a great character, looks cool, and I've been a fan of the actress since she was in Battlestar Galactica.

Reaction score
TBH it's a very close tie between Bo-Katan and Ventress, though likely leaning in the latter's direction due to how the figures turned out. Nothing against Bo-Katan because I've wanted a TVC version ever since we saw her in TCW, I just feel hat this figure doesn't quite capture her essence. And I wasn't ever really wanting a Katee Sackhoff likeness. it's a cool Mandalorian figure nonetheless.

Ventress on the other hand is truly marvelous looking! And I've been a fan of that character for far longer than Bo-Katan, plus it's neat to get a simple Dark Side user among all those Sith characters.

Reaction score
Bo Katan - realistic headsculpt and one of the best likenesses yet

I wish they made a more realistic Ventress. Like her bounty Hunter look.

Reaction score
Bad Batch stuff doesn't interest me. I found them annoying when they were in Clone Wars. Ventress and Bo-Katan are a toss-up but, I would prefer a Clone Wars Bo-Katan to the Mandalorian version.

Reaction score
Bad Batch stuff doesn't interest me. I found them annoying when they were in Clone Wars. Ventress and Bo-Katan are a toss-up but, I would prefer a Clone Wars Bo-Katan to the Mandalorian version.
I was not impressed with Bad Batch episodes of TCW either. Now the trailer for the new show gives hope that it will be much better and I hope so. But either way I'm planning on passing with these figures. I went with Bo Katan even though I'm hoping her character gets better too in shows to come.

Reaction score
Crosshair. He just looks the coolest. He stood out in the episodes he was in.

Reaction score
Crosshair. He just looks the coolest. He stood out in the episodes he was in.
I won't try to get too far off the main path here. The Bad Batch did look pretty cool in concept. But personally I found them to be too extreme, too far from the other clones. They are like the Republic Commandos on steroids. It just didn't feel like it fit within the rest of the PT story. I wish they'd chosen to use this animated show opportunity to follow Assajj Ventress or Quinlan Vos, Cad Bane, or even Boba Fett. Something like that.