QUESTION Poll - Base vs Deluxe Cantina, which version are you backing?

Which Mos Eisley Cantina version are you backing?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Base for me.

The deluxe parts would just sit in a bin with the other stuff I have no room for, so I can’t see spending the money on an upgrade I’d never use.

Last edited:
As much as I would love to have this, I am not in a position right now to justify the cost (going on two months now without a job). But honestly, even if I did have the funds I certainly don't have the space for either version.

Backed the Deluxe when it went live. That will be my permanent Cantina display. Last week I backed a basic version to have a set of figures to open as well as having the Cantina parts to use for various photo diorama setups. That way I wouldn’t have to take apart anything from the permanent display. Not only would that be a PITA, it also gets in the way of creativity having to decide whether or not to do it.

I went for 1 Deluxe. I'm not in a position to back more than that unfortunately. Can't do the upfront cost even if a profitable resale was likely.

As for display, I won't currently be able to do the movie format and may never be able to but I still want the necessary parts just in case space were to open up in the future.

Assuming it gets backed in the first place. I still want it even if we can't get Arleil and Nabrun because I already have all these other figures that need their pub.

I know this is a pointless question since it hasn’t actually been decided yet but I do wonder if the packaging options would affect the numbers.

Option 1
Basic package

Option 2
Deluxe package with the additional booths in the deluxe box. May or may not has similar packaging but obviously different sizes.

Option 3
Basic package box with the additional booths in a separate box.

I know this is a pointless question since it hasn’t actually been decided yet but I do wonder if the packaging options would affect the numbers.

Option 1
Basic package

Option 2
Deluxe package with the additional booths in the deluxe box. May or may not has similar packaging but obviously different sizes.

Option 3
Basic package box with the additional booths in a separate box.

Hasbro is fully aware of how important the Vintage Collection packaging is to many collectors that they should know that each needs its own box. Honestly at this price they SHOULD have their own boxes with all contained in the one box. While it might seem more expensive for them to do a separate box for each set, it would not be much more than making a box just for the extra items. If they did that though, imagine the logistics problems they would create for themselves having to make sure a ‘Deluxe Extras’ box was included with a Basic set to fulfill each Deluxe set order.

Back