Poggle The Lesser

GNT

Reaction score
Thought I'd start up a thread for seeing a Poggle The Lesser figure

Poggle seems like a good contender in Hasbro's books for a future release as his appeared in a number of episodes lately (good sign) and may continue to appear in episodes in the second season of the clone wars.

Anyone else up for seeing Poggle made in the Clone Wars toyline?

Dom

Reaction score
Im pretty sure he will turn up. The TAC Poggle was a really cool figure (articulation aside).

Reaction score
You can probably tell from my avatar that Poggle is one of my favorites. I don't really collect CW (aside from droids that fit in fairly easily with my realistic figures), but I'd definitely buy an animated Poggle.

Actually, since his model was so close to the movie, someone could probably take an animated Poggle, add some texture here and there, and he'd make a decent movie Poggle. In fact, I may do that, too.

While we're at it, let's ask for a Karina the Great deluxe toy for the $50 price range! Queen Karina comes with a... wait, wait, that toy would be 60% baby-making abdomen. On second thought, let's not have a Karina figure.

Reaction score
I'll take a Poggle figure for sure.

But I doubt we'll see a Karina figure, since it would have to be a deluxe figure with the headpience and the hatchery "bag."

Reaction score
Reg, BlackRook didn't want a Karina figure

If someone in Hasbro approved a deluxe Karina, they would be fired. That would be the worst figure ever! (Comic Book Guy voice).

Back on topic, I would pass on Poggle.

If the Geonosian warriors look good in plastic, I would consider 2-4.

Reaction score
bongjuan said:

If someone in Hasbro approved a deluxe Karina, they would be fired. That would be the worst figure ever! (Comic Book guy voice).
Yeah, I figured that. But I would LOVE to have a Karina figure, even though it would never be made.

GNT

Reaction score
bongjuan said:
If someone in Hasbro approved a deluxe Karina, they would be fired. That would be the worst figure ever! (Comic Book Guy voice)
Doubt they'd make her, the character only makes one appearance in the series. While the character is pretty boring, a possible figure of her could be very nice and detailed.

Reaction score
After seeing the queen in the last episode, I finally understand why he is called 'the lesser' that episode reminded me of the movie aliens.
I would buy a clone wars version of poggle. He is such an interesting character with a crazy voice. The saga version was great, but I would welcome a better articulated one.

Reaction score
RegJr said:
bongjuan said:

If someone in Hasbro approved a deluxe Karina, they would be fired. That would be the worst figure ever! (Comic Book guy voice).
Yeah, I figured that. But I would LOVE to have a Karina figure, even though it would never be made.
The concept of Karina was good, it was just the fact she had to speak basic that threw off a lot of people. I really wish they had her speak Geonosian with subtitles.

Reaction score
animated Poggle would be slightly cooler than the realistic versions I admit. I doubt I'd buy it but he'd be neat to see.

Karina, ewww, no thank you. Automatic pass to buy, and I'd rather not see it happen. Ever.

Reaction score
Karina would be cool because it would be a new character in figure form, but I really dont have any interest in Poggle - the realistic version is good enough for me.