Poe's X-Wing Fighter with Poe Dameron

Reaction score
i wasn't suggesting that you were snobby, so much as I was saying that ALL collectors were snobs in some way or another. Just look at the thread that asks "What can Hasbro do to ensure success..." Everyone thinks they know the best way to handle the toyline, when really, most of us dont even have experience trying to sell it.
No offense taken!
It's "arm-chair quarterbacking." Any fan of anything does it. It's part of the fun!
Yet to those saying we have no say.
Yes, we do! As archaic as it is, we vote with our dollars. If you don't like something, DON'T buy it. I personally don't care for the 6" Tie. I'll be giving that money to some other hobby or passion I have. Simple as that!

Ps. Lighten' up, everyone! This thread has become a tad hostile.

Reaction score
So...they scaled things down...and made them cheaper for kids...the very thing GNT is claiming hasbro doesn't do.

see?

Rebelscum.com: Star Wars: Rebels The Phantom Attack Shuttle with Kanan Jarrus
I could be wrong, but I think GNT was saying that the WHOLE line should be kid focused, not just a few vehicles(and saga/mission). Refocus, and not carry the baggage of the last five/ten years. Kind of like the Vintage Kenner line. Designed for kids, but loved by everybody, that sort of a thing.

Honestly, I welcome whatever we get. I just hope 3 3/4" stays, even if we only get 5poa.

Reaction score
You're right, and I apologize if I've made this thread hostile, but it's just so crazy to me, to come here, and read a post about this hobby, almost scolding hasbro and collectors , saying "hasbro lost touch with making toys for kids", when that very issue is at the epicenter of this hobby! Hasbro stopped making Star Wars toys for kids and is too collector targeted? What? Collectors have basically been forced out of the hobby, how can you claim hasbro isn't making toys for kids? Hasbro had made a lot of crap in the past 5 years??? Then you have people defending the post with "dude chill out man" and more nonsensical replys claiming hasbro needs to start making smaller cheaper kid targeted vehicles when that is exactly what they have been doing.

Reaction score
I could be wrong, but I think GNT was saying that the WHOLE line should be kid focused, not just a few vehicles(and saga/mission). Refocus, and not carry the baggage of the last five/ten years. Kind of like the Vintage Kenner line. Designed for kids, but loved by everybody, that sort of a thing.

Honestly, I welcome whatever we get. I just hope 3 3/4" stays, even if we only get 5poa.
That is exactly what we are getting now...with no collector items in stores except for a few items, and the ENTIRE 3.75 TFA line is kid focused!

GNT is talking as if collector items are dominating this hobby when is virtually gone! Lost touch with kids for toys? How?

Reaction score
I really hope they Show Luke's old X-Wing in the film. I passed up the DS Trench Run set a few years back and would like another shot at that X-Wing.

As for the new X-Wings, I think they look cool. I'll see how the toys turn out.

Reaction score
I really hope they Show Luke's old X-Wing in the film. I passed up the DS Trench Run set a few years back and would like another shot at that X-Wing.

As for the new X-Wings, I think they look cool. I'll see how the toys turn out.
I should have picked up that set too. Got the vintage one but really want Lukes.

Reaction score
I have the Dagobah one from 2006/7 with the swamp grass and the swamp beast. When the DS Trench Run set came out, I figured the new Cockpit wasn't enough to pick up the whole set. I really don't like that Version of Vader's TIE (I only have the vintage one), so I figured it wasn't worth it. Now, I've been kicking myself that last few months because I didn't get it.

Oh, well. Hopefully, we'll get another Chance at it.

Reaction score
I have the Dagobah one from 2006/7 with the swamp grass and the swamp beast. When the DS Trench Run set came out, I figured the new Cockpit wasn't enough to pick up the whole set. I really don't like that Version of Vader's TIE (I only have the vintage one), so I figured it wasn't worth it. Now, I've been kicking myself that last few months because I didn't get it.

Oh, well. Hopefully, we'll get another Chance at it.
the TVC "Biggs" X-Wing is that same trench run xwing mold

Reaction score
(oops submitted too soon).....unless of course you wanted Luke's specifically. I got the TR set on sale later on, but then sold the set minus TIE and bought the Biggs Xwing instead. I felt like i really didnt need 2 larger Luke Xwings (although i still have the 2002 saga one packed away in storage)

Reaction score
Im hoping we get the two different versions of the new ship this year. Blue striped, and poes black one. Being on a limited budget, im still trying to figure out what all i will be picking up on the 4th. Part of me thinks it will be wise to just bite the bullet and get the falcon right away, and all the figures that i can, and hope for the secondary vehicles later. Of course i dont really know whats going to be availabe so...

Reaction score
using CW Ywing as an example. I'd expect Poe's black Xwing first and likely only one.....then if we are extremely lucky..the blue one

Reaction score
Pretty sure we'll get both back to back. Hoping for a TVC standard on those.

Reaction score
Anyone catch the black X-wing pictured on the back of the snow speeder box? Looks like it may be released for midnight madness, and what the color will be.

GNT

Reaction score
Didn't notice it but the Black X-Wing is Poe's starfighter.

Reaction score
Anyone catch the black X-wing pictured on the back of the snow speeder box? Looks like it may be released for midnight madness, and what the color will be.
As I stated in the thread for the snowspeeder; if the X wing is in that same vehicle assortment, it will probably be really, really small....sigh.

Reaction score
And this is about all I was interested in after seeing the line up of figures. I nicely don't x wing. Oh well so much for that....

Reaction score
They also showed images of characters, so I sincerely doubt the X wing will be a class II Vehicle.

Reaction score
As with everything else it is a wait and see item. If it comes out with a closed cockpit, closed wings, and an astromech head that is the size of my pinky and fused to the socket Hasbro can go **** themselves.

Reaction score
They dug out that '78 X-wing mold and modded the wings :p
Cockpit and canopy is changed, nose is different, and droid socket...and it looks like the ship in the movie, so that would do it for me. If they had simply changed the wings and the droid socket to be functional, I probably would have still gone for it.

Reaction score
Cockpit and canopy is changed, nose is different, and droid socket...and it looks like the ship in the movie, so that would do it for me. If they had simply changed the wings and the droid socket to be functional, I probably would have still gone for it.
would have been nice if they did it to the new x wing mold though

Reaction score
You watch - you'll need to buy the Falcon or the scavenger 3 pack to get one!