Poe's Boosted X-Wing & Poe Dameron (TRU)

Reaction score
If anyone has the Loose Poe w/force link from this Last Jedi X-wing and is willing to trade or sell, PM me.

Reaction score
Is anyone finding this at a discount price now that TRU is closing?
I was at my local TRU today and they had most items at 15% off including SW toys. I think it scanned for around $33 IIRC. There were only 1 or 2 left at my store, so I would pull the trigger now if you see one in your area. I think that's a fair price for this toy. It was originally a $49 MSRP, and TRU has had them down to $39 for a while now. With the 15% off, I think you would be hard pressed to find a better deal for a new one.

Reaction score
Has anyone had a problem with the locking mechanism that holds the wings into attack position becoming loose? Mine suddenly began not being able to hold a completely open attack position. Curious if anyone has an idea of how to fix this.

Reaction score
Hey, just wondering, did Hasbro cheap out and not include the clear plastic windows behind the pilot? I looked at all the online photos and it seems that the window behind the cockpit has no glass, but the TFA one did. Unless the window is just very thin and clean on the new one.

Reaction score
Hey, just wondering, did Hasbro cheap out and not include the clear plastic windows behind the pilot? I looked at all the online photos and it seems that the window behind the cockpit has no glass, but the TFA one did. Unless the window is just very thin and clean on the new one.
Nevermind. It was just the angle of the pictures. Just found a review on Youtube which answered my question.

Reaction score
So, I picked it up yesterday at TRU for $33 CDN. It's not bad at that price. I'm gonna put the BS Poe in there. It looks better than the 5 POA figure it comes with.