Poe's Blue X-Wing Fighter with Poe Dameron

Reaction score
I just love removebale helmets. Hasbro knows this and that's why they pack removable helmet figures as exclusive pack ins.

Reaction score
My WM has these down to $35....still not ready. Let's get down to $20.
I saw the same thing yesterday. When it's down to $25 or less, I'll bite. It's especially easy to wait when they have 15 on the shelves going nowhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
All you people are waiting for a price drop, while I'm still waiting for my WM to even stock these!
Which is obviously a lost cause by now.

Reaction score
Finally down to $35.00 at my local store. And there are at least 12-15 of them on the shelf. Hoping they hang around until they drop to $20.

Reaction score
I saw them at $30 today. I had already bought one when they came out, but considered another as it looks like most of the rest of them in the final battle.

Reaction score
I found one for $15. I couldn't resist for that price. It may be the last X-Wing for 3.75" figures that I'll be able to buy at retail.

Reaction score
$25 here - at $20 I will get it. If not...I have enough X-Wings.

Reaction score
One Walmart near me had these marked down to $25 finally so I grabbed one. Will be painting it for Red Squadron.

Reaction score
Down to $25 at Meijer. Still leaning against it, based on the horrid reviews. Will the SA TBS Poe fit in it?

Reaction score
The X-wing I found on clearance has been painted into a Red Squadron X-wing. I still need to touch up some minor details, most notably around the front of the engines. Apart from that this is the final product.

I doubt Hasbro will make one of these.

Reaction score
Thanks guys! Can't go wrong with the classic Red Squadron paint scheme.

Reaction score
The X-wing I found on clearance has been painted into a Red Squadron X-wing. I still need to touch up some minor details, most notably around the front of the engines. Apart from that this is the final product.

This looks so great! One of my nearby Walmarts is still sitting on these marked down to $25 each. If they go any lower after Rogue One hits, I might have to grab some and copy your idea!

Reaction score
Looks almost like the Red was replaced with Blue for the final cut of the film?

Reaction score
Looks almost like the Red was replaced with Blue for the final cut of the film?
Perhaps. I'm thinking maybe Blue Squadron was a reference to the novelization of A New Hope. Red Squadron was originally Blue Squadron but was changed because of the problems the blue screen presented.

Reaction score
Just a tip...scan the box at Walmart. The shelf tag here said $29 but it rang up as $19 on the price checker.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S7 edge

Reaction score

Fantastic! If they drop the price in my area a little lower I might do it myself!

Reaction score
TBS Poe fits in the X-wing, no issues. You have to fiddle with it a bit, and its best if you take the canopy off.
Take the canopy off? That would seem to defeat the purpose. Does the canopy fit back on after Poe's entry?

Reaction score
Take the canopy off? That would seem to defeat the purpose. Does the canopy fit back on after Poe's entry?
The canopy fits back on afterwards. I just do it so I know I won't accidentally brake Hasbro's (already cheap) plastic.

Reaction score
Perhaps. I'm thinking maybe Blue Squadron was a reference to the novelization of A New Hope. Red Squadron was originally Blue Squadron but was changed because of the problems the blue screen presented.

Actually, now that I think about it, I remember hearing that Poe was called Black leader because he was in command of both Red and Blue squadrons.

Reaction score
Hey DJ121- I went to Brunswick and found one of these in the clearance section. The box was open on both ends and it was bulging dramatically in the middle with clear plastic bubbles sticking out of both ends, I looked inside and saw a Remote BB8 and remote R2 stuffed in there. I showed it to some associates hanging out near by and one of the associates commented " oh it's missing pieces some", I tried to explain that someone had switched the x-wing out completely and was probably going to try to get both droids for $25, but the associates didn't seem to understand. I hope they don't put it the box back out. I've never seen something so blatant, I wish I would've taken a picture for the forums.