Poe's Blue X-Wing Fighter with Poe Dameron

Reaction score
Found these at a local Walmart for $15. Bought 2 and left 1. The next Walmart had them for $25 and had 8-10 left.

Reaction score
Found these at a local Walmart for $15. Bought 2 and left 1. The next Walmart had them for $25 and had 8-10 left.
If anyone here can find them on sale ,and would be willing to help out a fellow scummer,I would take 2 and gladly reimburse them for their efforts !

Reaction score
If anyone here can find them on sale ,and would be willing to help out a fellow scummer,I would take 2 and gladly reimburse them for their efforts !
Thanks to everyone who contacted me...I have already been helped out by another fellow Scummer!

Reaction score
Found one tonight at Daytona beach Florida wal mart for $25!!!!!! There are 5 more if anyone needs it, not on toy aisle they are in clearance aisle by the electronics. Super glad to have it!!!!! Never saw it back home.

Reaction score
Does anyone here do the Walmart Brickseek? Does anyone know the number for this blue Poe's blue x wing (WM Exclusive)? I want to get this on clearance and I can find it anywhere here where its clearanced. Can someone help me?

Reaction score
Does anyone here do the Walmart Brickseek? Does anyone know the number for this blue Poe's blue x wing (WM Exclusive)? I want to get this on clearance and I can find it anywhere here where its clearanced. Can someone help me?
I think the number to use with brickseek for the Blue/White Resistance X wing is 47167966. This is what I had written down.

Reaction score
Most Walmarts in Canada have it for C$50 but one has it at C$35 which is where I got mine. It's a store to store decision up here at least. When I got mine at $35, all the other stores still had it at C$69.97.

Reaction score
These are STILL $49.97 at my store. Both the Blue and Black version are available.

Reaction score
It's the last figure I need to complete my TFA collection. If anyone has a loose one for sale or can get a discounted one for a fellow longtime summer, please PM me.

Reaction score
Question about the X-wing. Are the canons fixed on the ones in stores now or do we still need to get replacements from Hasbro ? I've put off getting the TFA X-Wings because of that.

Reaction score
Question about the X-wing. Are the canons fixed on the ones in stores now or do we still need to get replacements from Hasbro ? I've put off getting the TFA X-Wings because of that.

The blue/white x-wings cannons are fixed.

Not sure if they fixed the black x-wings cannons on later releases although I picked up a later release one and it was fine.

Reaction score

You can always contact Hasbro customer service and see if they still have replacements available before you buy one. Or you could just check it out in store before you pay for it.

Reaction score
Thanks for the advice guys, got the last one at the local Wal-Mart tonight. The cannons are perfect, don't have any issues.

Reaction score
Thanks for the advice guys, got the last one at the local Wal-Mart tonight. The cannons are perfect, don't have any issues.
That's great news! Is the rubber black nose cone on yours fixed as well? The initial ones had a warped nose cone that was slightly bent to one side.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
That's great news! Is the rubber black nose cone on yours fixed as well? The initial ones had a warped nose cone that was slightly bent to one side.

Mine is warped, but it's not too bad once it's on the X-Wing. It fixes it for the most part. One of the wings is slightly warped too, going to try to straighten it out after a dip in some hot water later.

This X-Wing really makes me appreciate the old X-Wing toys. I miss the days when Hasbro made quality toys.

Reaction score
Mine is warped, but it's not too bad once it's on the X-Wing. It fixes it for the most part. One of the wings is slightly warped too, going to try to straighten it out after a dip in some hot water later.

This X-Wing really makes me appreciate the old X-Wing toys. I miss the days when Hasbro made quality toys.
Thanks. I'm just debating on this and the Tie Fighter. I can get the set for $50 but I'm still not quite sold. I guess I need to decide soon though, before the RO stuff hits.

Reaction score
I got the black X-Wing when they first came out last year but that horrible nosecone and cannons were so bad, I just ended up returning it.

Finally picked up another black one over the weekend and I'm glad to say that it's in perfect condition. It's day and night. Ended up ordering the gray/blue Poe X-Wing too and I actually prefer that colorway to the black/orange.

Reaction score
I'd be more interested in the X-Wing if it had landing gear. If it had the dropdown swivel blaster, I'd have it already.

Reaction score
I got the black X-Wing when they first came out last year but that horrible nosecone and cannons were so bad, I just ended up returning it.

Finally picked up another black one over the weekend and I'm glad to say that it's in perfect condition. It's day and night. Ended up ordering the gray/blue Poe X-Wing too and I actually prefer that colorway to the black/orange.
I have to agree. I like the blue and white much better. I wish they would have included stickers for the wings, so we could make different ship designations.

Reaction score
Found a ton of these at an Indianapolis WM for $20 with Tie Fighters for $15 and Rey Speeder for $5. Needless to say, it was impossible to say no.

Reaction score
If anyone has a loose Poe from this set PM me. I am very interested in buying it from you.

Reaction score
The two wal-marts near me have 10+ of these. I keep checking every few months to see if it's clearanced out, but it's still just sitting there for $50. No way, sir. I really want this vehicle but not for more than $20ish...

Reaction score
The two wal-marts near me have 10+ of these. I keep checking every few months to see if it's clearanced out, but it's still just sitting there for $50. No way, sir. I really want this vehicle but not for more than $20ish...
I'm seeing that too, and it got me thinking Walmart is hedging their bets that if they leave them full price, people will buy them when "Rogue One" toys come out. With a Star Wars blockbuster every year, there's not a lot of reason to clearance the toys. Just squeeze them into a smaller spot and wait.

Reaction score

Hang in there they went to $10.00 in my area

Reaction score
Looking for a fellow scummer to help me out with this one. PM me

Reaction score
I have to agree. I like the blue and white much better. I wish they would have included stickers for the wings, so we could make different ship designations.
I've decided I'm going to make decals for mine. I've got one of each, I actually like them. I'm debating if I should try to find another white and blue one or not. It would be fun (albeit expensive) to form a squadron. If only I had the pilots to crew them...

Reaction score
I've decided I'm going to make decals for mine. I've got one of each, I actually like them. I'm debating if I should try to find another white and blue one or not. It would be fun (albeit expensive) to form a squadron. If only I had the pilots to crew them...
Poe, Snap Wexley, and Asty are it. I wish they would've made Jess Pava.

Reaction score
Poe, Snap Wexley, and Asty are it. I wish they would've made Jess Pava.
Yeah it's a shame they decided to omit yet another female character like that. I have the 3 Poe pilots by chance, well 4 if you include the 6" and only have the black x- wing, but I would definitely buy Jesse Pava. I guess I'm just a sucker for pretty girls, even if they're a few inches tall and plastic..

Reaction score
You'd not be able to tell she's pretty with a banana visor covering half her face.

Reaction score
These are still $50 in my area. I'm waiting for them to go down, I'd like to pick up a second one and paint it red for Red Squadron.

Reaction score
One of the Hasbro designers has said we are never getting Banana visor pilots again, thank God!
They could have just made them potf2 style. Skip the visor and a non-removable helmet. I would have been fine with that. We could have made or borrowed visors for old helmets. No big deal.

Reaction score
Any scummer willing to pick up a discount Blue poe w-wing or willing to part with the poe figure please, for a long time scummer, PLEASE, PLEASE PM me. its the last figure I need to complete my TFA collection.