Poe's Blue X-Wing Fighter with Poe Dameron

Reaction score
Now that's more like it. The Tie repaint was poor but this one is instant buy for me. Strange Poet isn't in a flight suit though but nice to get an alternative figure. Love the color scheme on this

Reaction score
Um... Is that literally just the Armor Up figure with the armor piece cut off below the actual helmet?...
Hasbro, always going that extra mile hey?

Reaction score
Glad to see the blue version will be out so soon. I find this more appealing compared to the Black Leader version. I just wish it came with the pilot suit Poe also, but hopefully they'll release him as an SA figure down the road.

Reaction score
Pretty clever. Hasbro knew everyone wanted the blue version but knew they could sell more Black Leader versions if they released that first knowing that people will buy the blue one as well.. If they had released the Blue version first, people may have passed on the Black one when it was released down the line.

Reaction score
I hope Hasbro address the 'bendy' and warped wing-guns and nose-cone before they release this incarnation of the X-Wing?

Reaction score
Pretty clever. Hasbro knew everyone wanted the blue version but knew they could sell more Black Leader versions if they released that first knowing that people will buy the blue one as well.. If they had released the Blue version first, people may have passed on the Black one when it was released down the line.
Personally the black version color scheme has grown on me, to the point I prefer it to the white one. I think initially my preference for the blue was seeing it in the trailer but the black is just so unique.

Reaction score
I like the blue one better, but the black/orange one isn't a bad Color scheme. Would probably make a nice Halloween decoration as well.

I think Hasbro knows that a lot of People will buy both anyway. I mean, when is the last time we got two completely different X-Wings around the same time period?
Also, it might depend on how the X-Wings are used in the films. maybe one will see more Action and People will end up liking that one better. It will be interesting to see what Color(s) get used going Forward into E8 and 9.

Reaction score
I wish this had been titled "Resistance X-Wing" and came with a generic pilot. Maybe even a helmetless Asty. I don't need no mo' Poe.

Reaction score
I wish this had been titled "Resistance X-Wing" and came with a generic pilot. Maybe even a helmetless Asty. I don't need no mo' Poe.
My thoughts exactly. Why does Poe need 2 X-Wings? (I guess we'll find out in the movie.)
I think I'll hold off on this one as I'm sure another release with a different pilot is inevitable.

Reaction score
No they released the Black one first because as seen in the Japanese TRU pics in another thread they bought more product (or its just not selling:wtf:) And we all know (those that collect japanese toys the Japanese love Black versions of toys.....just look at the Chogokin line.

Reaction score
I was ready to pass on the first Resistance X-Wing, but this one's worth it. My shelves are black - the squadron leader's fighter would have been nearly invisible! (I still can't find where I put down my TIE pilot, I'm going to have to stick a label on the next one).

Law

Reaction score
Can't say I'm surprised. Even if the days of reissuing Jedi starfighters in every color of the rainbow have passed, it seemed unlikely (not to say ridiculous) to think that they wouldn't make a version of the X-Wing that seems to have a high profile in the movie.

I'm definitely in the camp that prefers this one. And I'd have told myself that I'd pass on the black one, but I'd probably have ended up picking one up anyway. ;)

Reaction score
I suppose it's too much to hope they have the QC issues improved with this version. Guess I will cross my fingers, because I really want a version of this ship.

Reaction score
Wish this one came with an unhelmeted Asty instead...

I prefer the white version but I'm not sure I'll pick this up after the hideous QC issues with the Black x-wing I picked up.

Reaction score
I want it... hope the quality issues are fixed.

Won't need to buy Armor-Up Poe now... thank god! lol

Reaction score
But still looks like that figure will be a tight fit in the cockpit

Reaction score
This looks amazing. Hopefully if it does turn out to be an exclusive, then it will at least be easy to come by. looks like I may very well need to buy an Atsy figure, so at least he can fly a ship! Even if it has the same issue with the cannons, it's nothing a few minutes and some hot water can't fix. Again, not that we should have to do it.

Reaction score
Looks the same mold to me, wee landing gear on the front and tabby block things at the back.

Reaction score
No doubt about it. I can't see why they would modify the mold unless they'd like to please SA collectors and release a BMF version.

Reaction score
Yeah, I'd be shocked if this isn't the same mold/construction of the current X-Wing. The only real hope that some of the issues from the Black Squadron release would be made better is if this was manufactured in a different factory with different/better materials...which seems unlikely.

Reaction score
1- has it been determine where this is an exclusive ?

2- the pic is small, but the droid, is it BB8 or repaint too? (stripe looks more green than orange- but again could be the size of pic distorting resolution)

Reaction score
I agree with your choice, but have to ask why do some believe it might be an updated mold so early in the game?

I think it's more wishful thinking. After some of the issues with the Black Squadron version, like the warped cannons, people hope that Hasbro will make it right.

Reaction score
I knew this version of the X-Wing was going to come out, it was pretty obvious given presence of it in the trailers. I'll be all over this when it comes out for sure. Yeah, it will still have the same issue with the guns, but that is easily fixed.