Poe Dameron’s X-wing Fighter (TROS)

Reaction score
Would be nice to see the set up with 3PO wearing the bandolier and holding the bowcaster.

Reaction score
Would be nice to see the set up with 3PO wearing the bandolier and holding the bowcaster.
How utterly extraordinary! I was originally going to do that with my photo montage but couldn't due to the fact that the Bandoliers on all my Chewbacca figures were glued to the figures on the shoulders just underneath the heads. So as I was too scared to take the glued Bandoliers off just in case it ripped the Bandoliers or ruined the figures underneath, I abandoned doing it. I was also going to have a photo of Finn & Poe saying an emotional goodbye to each other too before heading off to the final battle, but it might have sent some forum members over the edge and we would end up with pages & pages of anger and abuse. Never mind .... :weeabooface:

Reaction score
Nice. So they just wanted the old, twisted/rotated cannons back or did they request you ship the back the whole X-Wing to them?

Reaction score
I used Future floor polish on mine. I have some already for tightening ball joints on various action figures. Works like a charm. Just dab a little on peg and let it dry. Adds enough friction to keep it in place now.

Apparently it is now called Pledge Floor Gloss with Revive It also on the label.

Reaction score
is it bad that I kinda wish you had?
War!

War with the First Order, war with the dreaded Sith Fleet.

The war to end all star wars as General Leia announced at the last briefing.

It could also be last goodbyes for the Resistance comrades, a tearful goodbye between Poe & Finn who had only known and loved each other for such a short time, and for old robotic comrades who have known each other for nearly half a century now, where if C3-P0 could cry he would for his old dear friend R2-D2 who was going off to the last war with Poe.

Only time and fate will tell the final outcome in this final 'star war' between good and evil...

Last edited:
Reaction score
War!

It could also be last goodbyes for the Resistance comrades, a tearful goodbye between Poe & Finn who had only known and loved each other for such a short time, and for old robotic comrades who have known each other for nearly half a century now, where if C3-P0 could cry he would for his old dear friend R2-D2 who was going off to the last war with Poe.

Only time and fate will tell the final outcome in this final 'star war' between good and evil...

Well done! I think you also need the post-victory dip, like the WW2 sailor and nurse (even though that photo has questionable levels of consent).

@misterskeezler on Instagram

Reaction score
War!

I dread to think what the Toxies will say about agenda settinf if the above comes to fruition.

Reaction score
, and for old robotic comrades who have known each other for nearly half a century now, where if C3-P0 could cry he would for his old dear friend R2-D2 who was going off to the last war with Poe.
Maybe he CAN cry! Maybe that explains his red eyes in the last trailer!

Reaction score
Anyways, this toy is pretty freaking fantastic. Can we get back to that, or do you guys want to rehash how much you can't accept the fact that the ST exists ad nauseum?

Reaction score
War!

Great pictures!! Keep 'em coming!

Reaction score
My brother Just found wave 10 minus Leia at Target in Ny. Which means they are around....

Reaction score
Um, anyway. Hasbro did a great job with this toy. So impressed with it. From the discreet activation buttons, to how the droid socket can accommodate either type of astro-droid, to the effort behind hiding the landing gear and ladder, I really like it. And it's sized proportionally.

I miss the days of huge releases for these movies but I'm happy to see they're at least putting a lot of effort into what little does get released these days.

Reaction score
After getting this beauty of a ship, and watching the new trailer last night, I really want to see all-new builds for the Y-Wing and B-Wing.

Reaction score
Opened up mine today and I have to say that I think it’s worth the money. For what you get for your money these days, this toy is packed with detail and attention to correct problems from previous big X-wings. I don’t envision wings sagging on this one. The weathering is great. The nose cone is solid. I bought this for $75 with the Target promotion and don’t regret it at all. Now I just need to find my R2 to navigate for my pilot Luke.

Reaction score
Opened up mine today and I have to say that I think it’s worth the money. For what you get for your money these days, this toy is packed with detail and attention to correct problems from previous big X-wings. I don’t envision wings sagging on this one. The weathering is great. The nose cone is solid. I bought this for $75 with the Target promotion and don’t regret it at all. Now I just need to find my R2 to navigate for my pilot Luke.
Grabbing one as well, $70 out the door with 25% off Target promo and 5% Target red card, can't go wrong with that...

Reaction score
WOW, I just got this thing for half price! The sale of $89.99. the 25% off promo code, and I had two $10 gift cards. Brought the total down to $51.20!! Should be here Nov. 4th.

Reaction score
Was there a special 25% code for this? Is it expired? I went back through the thread, but with all the off topic banter I probably missed it.

Reaction score
Still waiting on some deeper discounts for this one.
Just out of curiosity, are you waiting for deep discounts because you're not a ST fan, or do you only buy the vehicles on discount?

This isn't meant to single you out, it's just that I've just seen similar comments from other collectors and I wanted to tease out a bit more context to the decision, since I've also seen you express interest in other large vehicles.

Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, are you waiting for deep discounts because you're not a ST fan, or do you only buy the vehicles on discount?

This isn't meant to single you out, it's just that I've just seen similar comments from other collectors and I wanted to tease out a bit more context to the decision, since I've also seen you express interest in other large vehicles.

For me it's a couple of things. First off I'm not paying full price for any vehicle again after seeing the Hover Tank go from $80 to $19 at one point. Second I'm just out of room for larger vehicles.

Personally it's got nothing to do with OT/PT/ST...a nice vehicle is a nice vehicle no matter the era. This is a nice vehicle but not $100 nice.

Reaction score
For me it's a couple of things. First off I'm not paying full price for any vehicle again after seeing the Hover Tank go from $80 to $19 at one point. Second I'm just out of room for larger vehicles.

Personally it's got nothing to do with OT/PT/ST...a nice vehicle is a nice vehicle no matter the era. This is a nice vehicle but not $100 nice.
Agreed. This just isn’t a vehicle for me I want to put money into. It’ll sit and look pretty and that’s it. Really hoping the razors edge comes out and it opens up into more of a playset/vehicle.

Reaction score
My X-Wing arrived from Target today. While it is an impressive vehicle, it's clearly not worth $100. Especially when I'm one of the "lucky" ones that got one of the bad cannons, with the tip rotated horizontal instead of vertical, like the other three. It's gotta be a pretty easy fix, right? RIGHT?!