Poe Dameron’s X-wing Fighter (TROS)

Reaction score
I used the 15% off B&N coupon plus my membership 10% off to get this today. I'm out of this scale, but I wanted a great Poe X-Wing since the first one came out. I kept buying them and being kind of disappointed. This is everything I wanted out of one. Solid. Heavy. With great paint apps. I can't wait to hang it from my ceiling with Poe inside. :) One of his guns IS the wrong orientation as described earlier. So, my plan is to crack the glue and re-glue it. Annoying, but I can manage versus the annoyance of returning it. I wish we'd gotten Black One like this. I guess there could always be a repaint down the line. But, I do really love the mix of colors here. The white and orange with the pop of blue looks great.

Reaction score
The Star Wars Vintage Collection new larger sculpt Poe's X-Wing just arrived. No problems with engine nacelles or twisted in the wrong way guns, just the back landing gear keep popping off that’s all. Such a stunning sculpt, it could almost be a prop replica!

Reaction score
I used the 15% off B&N coupon plus my membership 10% off to get this today. I'm out of this scale, but I wanted a great Poe X-Wing since the first one came out. I kept buying them and being kind of disappointed. This is everything I wanted out of one. Solid. Heavy. With great paint apps. I can't wait to hang it from my ceiling with Poe inside. :) One of his guns IS the wrong orientation as described earlier. So, my plan is to crack the glue and re-glue it. Annoying, but I can manage versus the annoyance of returning it. I wish we'd gotten Black One like this. I guess there could always be a repaint down the line. But, I do really love the mix of colors here. The white and orange with the pop of blue looks great.
What's the link to this on B&N.com?
I searched for it and could not find it, if they price match at the store I can go grab one there...

Reaction score
Dorkside has non-mint X-Wing's for $75. Pretty good deal for openers, especially if they have something else you're looking for that you can tack on for the free shipping. But even so, their $5.95 shipping still makes it a decent deal.

Reaction score
what's ruined about the box art? I'm guessing the picture in the corner showing the X-Wing with the S-Foils open?
Probably because Rey isn't sitting in the ship and it's not named the Iconic Rey X-Wing.

Reaction score
Probably because Rey isn't sitting in the ship and it's not named the Iconic Rey X-Wing.
Congratulations to Hasbro, their entire design team, the janitors cleaning up the offices, the FedEx guy for delivery their packages, the coffee service guy, the factory workers, the guys on the ship tasked with mopping the floors for a great job on such an iconic box design. Keep up the good work. Listen to the sane among us and not the insane toxic box haters out there. Keep giving us these stunning box designs.

:whistling:Always look on the passive aggressive trolling side of life...:whistling:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Dorkside has non-mint X-Wing's for $75. Pretty good deal for openers, especially if they have something else you're looking for that you can tack on for the free shipping. But even so, their $5.95 shipping still makes it a decent deal.
Wow great deal!
I got mine from Target for $80, and Amazon for $90

Reaction score
Since I got my TVC X-wing, I am wondering what to do with the blue TFA x-wing I got from walmart? Is there a market for that one?

Reaction score
Congratulations to Hasbro, their entire design team, the janitors cleaning up the offices, the FedEx guy for delivery their packages, the coffee service guy, the factory workers, the guys on the ship tasked with mopping the floors for a great job on such an iconic box design. Keep up the good work. Listen to the sane among us and not the insane toxic box haters out there. Keep giving us these stunning box designs.
Don't forget the accountants!

Reaction score
This is a truly monumental piece. We are witnessing history in the making. Truly remarkable.

Hasbro has done a great job with this vehicle. It’s a shame about the box design.

Otherwise, a truly remarkable design and piece of engineering.

Stunning.

Reaction score
Here are some more photos of this incredible X-Wing, I am still waiting for Poe to arrive hence the lack of that "one helluva pilot!" ...

bac

Reaction score
Here are some more photos of this incredible X-Wing, I am still waiting for Poe to arrive hence the lack of that "one helluva pilot!" ...
Going off topic a little here but do you have full shots of those glass or acrylic elevated display cases? Would LOVE to see a wide shot as I eventually want to put my Barge and possibly more into those.

Thanks!

Reaction score
ordered on target.com 7 am this morning, shipped email received around noon...

Reaction score
Is it just mine, or when you have the ladder in, it's too long and prevents the front landing gear from touching the ground? Is there a fix for this?

Last edited:
Reaction score
What's the link to this on B&N.com?
I searched for it and could not find it, if they price match at the store I can go grab one there...
The link for the X-Wing? Not sure. I searched online and didn't see it. But they have them in-store in a special cardboard display.

Reaction score
Is it just mine, or when you have the ladder in, it's too long and prevents the front landing gear from touching the ground? Is there a fix for this?
Have you got the ladder in the right way round? Have you extended the front landing gear fully?

Reaction score
Going off topic a little here but do you have full shots of those glass or acrylic elevated display cases? Would LOVE to see a wide shot as I eventually want to put my Barge and possibly more into those.

Thanks!
Hi, the Product Enterprise 23" Eagle Transporter came with an acrylic display case. The Kotobukiya X-Wing model didn't, and I found a perfectly sized display case on eBay UK which was meant for a vintage chess set that fitted perfectly for the X-Wing model and base that went with it.

Hope that helps?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hi, the Product Enterprise 23" Eagle Transporter came with an acrylic display case. The Kotobukiya X-Wing model didn't, and I found a perfectly sized display case on eBay UK which was meant for a vintage chess set that fitted perfectly for the X-Wing model and base that went with it.

Hope that helps?

Looks phenomenal in those!

@misterskeezler on Instagram

Reaction score
What an awesome display activist fan girl. Hopefully some of the more immature and toxic elements will not troll judging by your name.

Please show more from your display. It looks great.

Truly wonderful.

bac

Reaction score

Hope that helps?
It does. Looks great and look forward to seeing more.

Reaction score
Can someone post a pic of the new X-Wing Luke with this thing? I hope that isn’t sacrilege....��

Reaction score
Yeah, uh, I have zero problem with you being an activist NOR a fan girl lol. I didn't realize it was the legendary Lady Ferry though! Welcome back (if you haven't been on the forums for a while)

Reaction score
Got mine today from Dorkside and wow. I am absolutely blown away by this ship. The detailing, the weathering, the features, simply the look... This thing is absolutely fantastic. And maybe it's just me, but it is a really *fun* ship too. Very swooshable. I was flying this thing around the room for five minutes or so, totally feeling like a kid - I couldn't help it - and that's not something I have felt from a Hasbro ship for a while...

Reaction score
Love this toy...

Interesting side note, package came completely wrecked but luckily the toy was intact. Good thing I am an opener or I would have been pissed. But target gave me a 10% refund. Final cost 60 + tax

Last edited:
Reaction score
Love this toy...

Interesting side note, package came completely wrecked but luckily the toy was intact. Good thing I am an opener or I would have been pissed. But target gave me a 10% refund. Final cost 60 + tax
You've put the wings on upside down : D

Reaction score
Love this toy...

Now I can't shake the image of the next film opening shot is going to be the x-wing perused by a giant new First Order ship that's in the shape of a ginormous Lawnmower!.:sneaky:
Terrific pics, thanks for sharing!

Last edited: