Poe Dameron’s X-wing Fighter (TROS)

Reaction score
So, I guess I must have missed those photos. The link I provided showed the removable engine panels and the engine detail, landing gear with closing panels and the ladder and its compartment but not the whole ship and definitely not the cockpit and a figure next to it. If anybody needs the pics from that link I originally provided, i have them. Just PM me. If anybody saved the pics that I missed, PM me cause I'd love to see them.
Did anyone save the photos or do a screen shot of them? I completely missed seeing them.

Reaction score
I'm starting to wonder if the upcoming Red 5 release is a ground up rebuild, with a lot more detail, opening cargo area for ladder storage and removable panels.
Luke's RED 5 does have the cargo area that opens underneath, and I believe it may even have one behind his seat. That's why the Trench Run X-Wing is the best they've done to date. They definitely need to rerelease it.

Reaction score
Luke's RED 5 does have the cargo area that opens underneath, and I believe it may even have one behind his seat. That's why the Trench Run X-Wing is the best they've done to date. They definitely need to rerelease it.
Thanks for the info, I only have the dagobah landing version, which is pretty bare bones.

Reaction score
The Dogabah one came with those cool little bits like Luke's lunch box and lamp.

Reaction score
It also comes with a ton of swamp debris, a snake dragon and Luke with his arm out to use the Force.

@misterskeezler on Instagram
Nope, mine was the saga version, just with the crates, which is cool and all but would rather have an X-wing like Poes with opening panels, compartments etc.

Reaction score
It also comes with a ton of swamp debris, a snake dragon and Luke with his arm out to use the Force.

@misterskeezler on Instagram
es, that's the nice thing about the Dagobah one. The Trench Run X-Wing wasn't available in my neck of the woods, so I missed out on it, so I'm hoping the rumored Luke's X-Wing is a repack of that one or even a new one. This time around, I'm getting it.
Y

Reaction score
It’s my guess they released the Poe version before the Luke X-wing version knowing if the Luke version came first the Poe ship would collect dust. At $100.00 I have no doubt the Poe version will not sell well either way. On the other hand all of the previous versions of the Luke’s X-wing going back to the Saga dagobah Version all sell for $150.00 and up so I do think it will sell.

Last edited:
Reaction score

Also the same for the Red 3 Biggs fighter that was part of The Vintage Collection back in 2012 or around there. I just acquired a Trench Run X-Wing earlier this year. Having both the Red 5 and the Red 3, I really wish they would go back and update the Red 2 Wedge fighter with the new tooling. His didn't even come with the detail stickers in the cockpit!

Reaction score
i wish i could get a big one for wedge or luke. then a gain i guess the potf2 ones is lukes i need a vintagae one for biggs then. i have the tfa poe xwing but thats different. im curious what he will have in ep 9

Reaction score
so a guy on Facebook confirmed and had real pictures of this sucker purchased - after prodding he finally relented and said that it didn't cost him more than "3 Black Series Figures" so right there is a very hopeful clue that this isn't $100 but $60. If it's at $60, it's a pretty fair STARTING price point, though I still think it's too much for a single pilot starfighter without sounds and lights. The detail certainly warrants a bit higher price, but $60 is at the top end for me, personally. It should sell OK there though.

Reaction score
so a guy on Facebook confirmed and had real pictures of this sucker purchased - after prodding he finally relented and said that it didn't cost him more than "3 Black Series Figures" so right there is a very hopeful clue that this isn't $100 but $60. If it's at $60, it's a pretty fair STARTING price point, though I still think it's too much for a single pilot starfighter without sounds and lights. The detail certainly warrants a bit higher price, but $60 is at the top end for me, personally. It should sell OK there though.
That's a weird way of putting it. Is it because he can't directly outright post the price publicly? If it really is selling for less than $60 I may just buy the darn thing day one. I have huge regrets holding out on the TRU Bigg's X-wing. I completely missed the boat on that one.

Reaction score
I've got to admit, as fascinating as this looks, I'd rather see this repainted as Black One. I'll watch the movie first.
The big question, does this one survive?
So far Poe has already lost the 2 X-wings he had. Will this one la$t? LOL!:grin:
By comparison I believe Luke had the same x-wing for three films. And maybe even four films, if that was the same one that lasted into Force Awakens, that he scuttled at Ahch-To.
Even then that was a horribly written out of character and character assassinated Luke, so the "real" Luke probably kept it intact somewhere. Maybe hidden in the dune sea.:sneaky:

Last edited:
Reaction score
The big question, does this one survive?
So far Poe has already lost the 2 X-wings he had. Will this one la$t? LOL!:grin:
By comparison I believe Luke had the same x-wing for three films. And maybe even four films, if that was the same one that lasted into Force Awakens, that he scuttled at Ahch-To.
Even then that was a horribly written out of character and character assassinated Luke, so the "real" Luke probably kept it intact somewhere. Maybe hidden in the dune sea.:sneaky:
I believe the intention was for it to be the same ship. His hut door was actually one of the wings.

Reaction score
So much for this Facebook goon and his BS! It’s $99.99 as was already stated.

Reaction score
I just read on the RPF forum that the Bandai model kit of this Rise Of Skywalker incarnation of Poe’s X-Wing comes with R2-D2 and not BB-8. Can anyone clarify this? I wonder if R2-D2 is in the droid socket instead of BB-8 in the movie, this could also be a possible spoiler too.

Reaction score
I just read on the RPF forum that the Bandai model kit of this Rise Of Skywalker incarnation of Poe’s X-Wing comes with R2-D2 and not BB-8. Can anyone clarify this? I wonder if R2-D2 is in the droid socket instead of BB-8 in the movie, this could also be a possible spoiler too.
  Spoiler:  
Apparently R2 is Poe's co-pilot in TROS. This was first shown in some bed sheets Target put up on their website recently.

Reaction score
  Spoiler:  
Apparently R2 is Poe's co-pilot in TROS. This was first shown in some bed sheets Target put up on their website recently.
I wonder if we will be able to put an R2 unit in the droid socket of this new Hasbro version of Poe’s X-Wing, as well as a BB unit? That would be really cool.

Reaction score
That color scheme is bland as it gets. I really hope they release a version in the classic gray/blue color scheme the grunt X-Wing's have in the new series. I love the design, I just can't stand those colors.

Reaction score
I have the original 2002 Saga version with dirty Artoo and the "survival kit." And the limp wings.
When I finally got my hands on the "Trench Run" Red 5, I sold off that 2002 ship. However I DID keep the figures and all the extras like the survival kit and the figures. I just made sure to post in the listing there were no other accessories included. :grin:

Reaction score
I have the original 2002 Saga version with dirty Artoo and the "survival kit." And the limp wings.
That's the one I still have. I really wanted those survival accessories and I love the blackened engines.

But, even after all these years, my wings are as firm as ever! no limpness here.

Reaction score
That color scheme is bland as it gets. I really hope they release a version in the classic gray/blue color scheme the grunt X-Wing's have in the new series. I love the design, I just can't stand those colors.
I don't have faith that they will. I intend to buy one to leave be and one to custom paint.

Reaction score
I don't have faith that they will. I intend to buy one to leave be and one to custom paint.
You're probably right. I am glad to see a TVC BB-8 finally. I wonder if he's included with the X-Wing or will be coming in a later wave of figures?

Reaction score
You're probably right. I am glad to see a TVC BB-8 finally. I wonder if he's included with the X-Wing or will be coming in a later wave of figures?
I doubt that's any kind of TVC BB-8, it's definitely from the 5POA line previously. It'll be interesting to see what a TVC droid outside R2 or 3PO would look like. I think BB-8 is far too small to do on his own, so he should at the very least be a 2 pack with some accessories like a lighter extension arm and some other greeblies. Would be even cooler if you pressed the head down and he lit up. At least with that kind of thing it offers some play value. The 5POA is a ball with a stick for a neck and the head. That's it....

Reaction score
There is a rumored tvc "droid" coming. This could , but not necessarily, be a bb8/d0 2pk. In this case, bb8 could be mere repack, ala tvc r2-d2, and d0 being the tooling cost factor. Also another possibility is IG11, however the code name "bobby" which was revealed to be IG's code name, seems not associated w/ the mysterious tvc release.