Poe Dameron’s X-wing Fighter (TROS)

Reaction score
I pulled the trigger on this, because I have noticed more popular items that don’t make clearance, or are snapped up fast on clearance, appreciate pretty fast. Just check that AT-ACT for prices online. You’d swear it had a working refrigerator inside, or could even fetch a beer.

This x-wing makes the previous TFA mould look like a throwaway styrofoam dog toy and it was around the same money if you could ever find it, which I could not. Then the issues with the cannons. What a piece of junk!

Reaction score
Reaction score
It's best to call ahead first before ordering to make sure they really have it in stock. Out of my three local stores that allowed store pickup, only one actually had it.

Reaction score
Reaction score
"Temporarily out of stock online." My local one apparently neither has it in stock or is able/willing to obtain it for in-store pickup.
Jedi Temple Archives is reporting as of tonight, Walmart.com has cut it to $59.99 for in-store or delivery (free delivery). I put one in my cart, but considering the bookstore is clearing them out for $10 less, I am going to refrain from pulling the trigger tonight.
My local Meijer is clearing a Lego TROS Falcon for $123.99, which still seems horribly overpriced. I am tempted, because I have zero Lego Falcons. But I would get a 3 3/4" scale X-Wing for half that price before I drop that kind of coin on a scale I merely dabble in.

Reaction score
I got my TVC TIE for Dorkside for $29.99 or less a few months ago, the Skiff for about $25 early this year from Amazon, and the Imperial tank for less than $30 shipped from Kids Warehouse around Christmas. And that's without digging into the archives to bore you with Tales of Clearance like what I paid for POTF2 and TLC Falcons when they were still found at primary retail.

Reaction score
Thats kinda wild, I picked up Poes Xwimg at Barnes and Noble today in Mentor, Ohio (50 bucks thanks for the heads up!) then grabbed an Incinerator helmet at Gamestop in Bedford lol! Where was the X wing helmet on sale?

Reaction score
Thats kinda wild, I picked up Poes Xwimg at Barnes and Noble today in Mentor, Ohio (50 bucks thanks for the heads up!) then grabbed an Incinerator helmet at Gamestop in Bedford lol! Where was the X wing helmet on sale?
I had to get creative with cities nearby to find one that still had it, but the store in Tuscaloosa, AL still had one. Really wouldn't have been worth the drive from Atlanta except for having family near there.

Reaction score
I put this together yesterday...wow its a cool toy! The landing gear is awesome to me and the scale seems perfect. I gotta say though for 100 bucks I feel it really should have some electronics.

Reaction score
Got mine delivered today. I hardly ever get vehicles. I love this thing. The blue and orange and white just pop and the weathering is so well done. I have to admit, I didn't notice the L1, L2, R1, R2 labels on the wings and guns and since the Resistance X-Wings aren't as hard-wired into my brain as the classic X-Wings, I was sitting there like Chewbacca in Empire trying to put C-3PO back together for a bit there. It's so gorgeous though. I got it displayed with Poe in the cockpit and BB-8 from the Force Awakens line in the astromech slot. Love just bobbing BB-8's head around back there.

Reaction score
I have to admit, I didn't notice the L1, L2, R1, R2 labels on the wings and guns and since the Resistance X-Wings aren't as hard-wired into my brain as the classic X-Wings, I was sitting there like Chewbacca in Empire trying to put C-3PO back together for a bit there.
ME TOO LOL! My son was like...having trouble? Lol!

Reaction score
I have to admit, I didn't notice the L1, L2, R1, R2 labels on the wings and guns and since the Resistance X-Wings aren't as hard-wired into my brain as the classic X-Wings, I was sitting there like Chewbacca in Empire trying to put C-3PO back together for a bit there.
ME TOO LOL! My son was like...having trouble? Lol!
No! no, no! This one goes there, that one goes there, right? :ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
this is technically the 2nd X-wing we have received in the TVC line isnt it?
Depends on your point of view. Beside Luke's X-Wing released this year, there's also Bigg's version from 2013.

I call your white and blue X-wing and raise you a Red Squadron X-wing.
I'll fold then. Already have multiple in the collection. A blue squadron version though, i'd be tempted to go all in.

Reaction score
Depends on your point of view. Beside Luke's X-Wing released this year, there's also Bigg's version from 2013.

I'll fold then. Already have multiple in the collection. A blue squadron version though, i'd be tempted to go all in.
yea 2013 we got the first TVC X-Wing,,,, i thik its the golden age of X-wings in the TVC line! :)

Reaction score
Grabbed mine from Target! After the Red Card discount, coupon, Circle bucks, and ship-to-store, I got out for under $48

Reaction score
Got my three X-Wings in!!!

Great job by Target in shipping, all came pretty much MISB, some minor rubbing of the boxes but nothing I cant live with. Glad to get this guy, one MISB, two add to the X-Wing Fleet, now only left with getting Lukes X-wing and I have ALL the TVC released X-wings!! :)

Reaction score
Got mine in today. Everything was great, except one of my laser cannons is pretty misshapen- not warped, but one it turned incorrectly. Other than that, great piece!