Poe Dameron’s X-wing Fighter (TROS)

Reaction score
We don't even know if the Blue will appear in Rise of Skywalker. Now, if they went retroactive to The Force Awakens, the Blue would be really nice.
Well yeah, it's not like they only release stuff from the newest film.

Reaction score
Is that gold set out yet? I actually want that. Gold BB-8? Oh yes.
You can order it from Walmart.com free shipping to store

Reaction score
Just got my Poe X-Wing today - definitely digging all the intricate detail and excellent landing gears with closing doors. Love the wing mechanism, the whole ship feels very solidly constructed. Impressive all around. I just wish it had a proton torpedo like Luke's or even the gun that comes out on the bottom of the blue version that Poe never got to take off in on Jakku.

Reaction score
This is the problem I have with my X-Wing. I think I'll have to go through the hassle of ordering another one, and swapping the parts.

I don't think I ever posted an update. I wound up ordering another one, and the guns were correct. I also noticed that the flight control stick in the cockpit was bent beyond fixing, so I just sent the first one back and told them it was defective from the factory. Now that I have one with the correct guns and no other issues, I really do like this ship! Hasbro did a fantastic job with this one!