Poe Dameron’s X-wing Fighter (TROS)

Reaction score
We don't even know if the Blue will appear in Rise of Skywalker. Now, if they went retroactive to The Force Awakens, the Blue would be really nice.
Well yeah, it's not like they only release stuff from the newest film.

Reaction score
Is that gold set out yet? I actually want that. Gold BB-8? Oh yes.
You can order it from Walmart.com free shipping to store

Reaction score
Just got my Poe X-Wing today - definitely digging all the intricate detail and excellent landing gears with closing doors. Love the wing mechanism, the whole ship feels very solidly constructed. Impressive all around. I just wish it had a proton torpedo like Luke's or even the gun that comes out on the bottom of the blue version that Poe never got to take off in on Jakku.

Reaction score
This is the problem I have with my X-Wing. I think I'll have to go through the hassle of ordering another one, and swapping the parts.

I don't think I ever posted an update. I wound up ordering another one, and the guns were correct. I also noticed that the flight control stick in the cockpit was bent beyond fixing, so I just sent the first one back and told them it was defective from the factory. Now that I have one with the correct guns and no other issues, I really do like this ship! Hasbro did a fantastic job with this one!

Reaction score
Poe's X-Wing is down to $68 on Amazon.ca! I bought it at $90, so I wish I had waited a little while. Definitely worth grabbing at this price (it's 51% off regular retail price!).

Reaction score
Poe's X-Wing is down to $68 on Amazon.ca! I bought it at $90, so I wish I had waited a little while. Definitely worth grabbing at this price (it's 51% off regular retail price!).
Managed to get mine for $60 shipped from AMZ after a $10 discount...the price will keep dropping...

Reaction score
Local stores have this priced at €150. Will certainly keep an eye on the wab for a deal in the coming weeks months. There's no way i spend that much on a 1/18 vehicle.

Reaction score
Amazon UK knocked this down to £89 as a last minute deal (assumed for Christmas), so I’ve bit the bullet and ordered one. I’m not a massive 3.75 inch collector anymore, that part of me died when VC went on Hiatus, but I won’t pass up a cool looking ship in any scale.
Unfortunately Amazon must have been hit with an influx of orders as I checked out as the thing went from Prime Next Day delivery to sometime around Friday lol.
Ah well, not in a rush.

Reaction score
Amazon UK knocked this down to £89 as a last minute deal (assumed for Christmas), so I’ve bit the bullet and ordered one. I’m not a massive 3.75 inch collector anymore, that part of me died when VC went on Hiatus, but I won’t pass up a cool looking ship in any scale.
Unfortunately Amazon must have been hit with an influx of orders as I checked out as the thing went from Prime Next Day delivery to sometime around Friday lol.
Ah well, not in a rush.
Aww man, just read this and rushed to check but it's back up to £118 now. Fingers crossed it maybe drops again on Boxing Day!

Reaction score
Well my X-Wing finally arrived and it’s a great ship. Love the paint job and detailing. Mine came with all the correct blasters too unlike some I’ve read here. The only issue I’ve found with mine is that the right wing landing gear column won’t stay plugged into the joint in the actual wing. It falls out very easily and if you lift the ship up, the piece is always left behind.
i’ll have to look into adding some nail polish or something to tighten the joint.

Reaction score
Well my X-Wing finally arrived and it’s a great ship. Love the paint job and detailing. Mine came with all the correct blasters too unlike some I’ve read here. The only issue I’ve found with mine is that the right wing landing gear column won’t stay plugged into the joint in the actual wing. It falls out very easily and if you lift the ship up, the piece is always left behind.
i’ll have to look into adding some nail polish or something to tighten the joint.
Had the same exact problem but I just ended up decided to display it on a flightpose stand so it’s not an issue for me anymore. Hopefully, they can fix that when they release the eventual Black and Orange version in a year or two.

Reaction score
There area few worthy listings on EBay (at least for us overseas customers) but those customs fees added over shipping fees pretty much kill those deals.

Reaction score
I ordered this with a gift card as a late Christmas gift to myself and I love it. It's awesome, it looks great, the attention to detail is spectacular! But I have a question...

On the top side, toward the back of the body, there's a button that doesn't seem to do anything. Does anyone know what that's for?

Reaction score
I ordered this with a gift card as a late Christmas gift to myself and I love it. It's awesome, it looks great, the attention to detail is spectacular! But I have a question...

On the top side, toward the back of the body, there's a button that doesn't seem to do anything. Does anyone know what that's for?
one button opens the wings - the other closes them. If the wings aren't open it does nothing

Reaction score
Thank you so much!! I didn't even realize there was a first button (the one to open the wings). The whole ship is pretty detailed and I only noticed the second one because I felt it.

Reaction score
Thank you so much!! I didn't even realize there was a first button (the one to open the wings). The whole ship is pretty detailed and I only noticed the second one because I felt it.
I much prefer this design as it allows the wings to really hold tighter instead of some L-slider like the Luke X-Wing and those before it. Even the original Kenner design is still superior IMO, push down the R2 head and you get a firm X. Pull back the blue button to release. But the Poe ship definitely fixes the glaring mistake that has existed for years.

Reaction score
This is actually the first x wing I've ever owned. The two-button system seems pretty practical and makes a lot of sense to me. I really like this ship a lot and I'm pretty comfortable with the price I paid for it.