pmsbull - feedback thread

Reaction score
True scummer

What can I say. Paul is a very active, honest and kind member who's dedicated and easy to communicate with. Indeed like a brother from another mother. A true collector and very helpfull with the never ending search. Cheers Mate.

Last edited:
Reaction score
paul was a pleasure to deal with. great communication and super fast payment. thank you very much for a easy transaction paul.

Reaction score
What can I say. Paul is a very active, honest and kind member who's dedicated and easy to communicate with. Indeed like a brother from another mother. A true collector and very helpfull with the never ending search. Cheers Mate.
Thanks Jay, it's been a pleasure chewing the cud with you (bad cow joke, but I'm sure you guessed by now I'm cow obsessed!)

My Mam passed away 5 years ago yesterday, and your comment raised a smile:grin:

Last edited:
Reaction score
paul was a pleasure to deal with. great communication and super fast payment. thank you very much for a easy transaction paul.
Pleasure to buy from you Chris. Look forward to getting the items.

Don't even hesitate to deal with this guy people, he's a good one.

Reaction score
All round nice guy, don't hesitate to deal with Paul.
Thanks Ash:wub:!
Photos arrived safe and sound today, very well packaged, and a mere 12 DAYS :awesome: since the deal was struck - a seriously amazing turn around time considering these had to come to the UK from Australia!!

Last edited:
Reaction score
HUGE thanks to Chris:wub: for SUPERB packaging and SWIFT delivery - SIX days from US to UK!
All items exactly as described and very fair prices too - can't ask for more :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Big shout out to Matt, Only1Kenobi http://forum.rebelscum.com/users/9387/ for an excellent transaction and super communication throughout our deal for a multi-signed piece.

There was a question over the authenticity of one of the sigs , which he raised himself, and opened the question to the forum in the "is it real?" threads, eventually to be proven authentic.

Sold for a great price, arrived in perfect condition, very securely packed and ULTRA swift delivery.

Great deal, great guy.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Nice bloke to deal with. Fast payment and follow up and friendly emails. Cheers Paul!

Reaction score
Very easy bloke to deal with - instant payment and great comms - an absolute pleasure

Reaction score
Paul is a GREAT buyer! Good communication and prompt payment! I would be happy to sell him more items. If only everyone were this easy to deal with!

Reaction score
Paul is a GREAT buyer! Good communication and prompt payment! I would be happy to sell him more items. If only everyone were this easy to deal with!
Many thanks for the AWESOME packing job Derek - buy from you any time brother!

Reaction score
I have had numerous excellent transactions with Paul. He is an awesome scummer- I never hesitate to do business with him! B)

Reaction score
No bull, PMSBull is a damn fine Scummer! He purchased a poster from me and I was glad to send it to him. Square deal all around. Friendly, funny guy. I recommend his business to YOU!