Plo Koon - #109

Reaction score
I guess you could make Kit look a little more accurate but adding a turtleneck. ;)
he comes with the tertle neck, look at the reviews, most collectors have not taken pictures of his neck. the body looks from Mace Windu, however they made a piece on his neck for the accurate collar.

Reaction score
he comes with the tertle neck, look at the reviews, most collectors have not taken pictures of his neck. the body looks from Mace Windu, however they made a piece on his neck for the accurate collar.
Plo has an additional piece around the neck to give the Mace body an accurate torso, but Kit does NOT have anything added to the neck to make the Obi torso accurate.

Reaction score
you are right, I though we were talking about Plo, Kit does not have anything added, you are right. my bad.

Reaction score
I got my Plo Friday and I absolutely love him! I'm gonna say something that might be unpopular but I actually really like the cloak. I can see if you're used to CW stylized Plo then the cloak might make him seem a little bulky. But like I said before, I'm going for more of an episode one look and I think these soft goods nail it perfectly. In addition, l like that the cloak hides the inaccuracies resulting from reusing the Mace Windu body.

Reaction score
So Amazon shipped 4 Geonosis Battle droids that got delivered Saturday and today I got a notice AOTC Anakin shipped. Very strange since Anakin, Obiwan, Plo and Kit were all changed to have no estimated delivery date. Hopefully Plo and Kit get shipped soon too.

Reaction score
Didn't have time to check HL, but swing by the "mom and pop" store today. For the first time, no luck. Sorry. Had yellow in a few sizes, but not 3/32. I'll try to hit up HL later this week
Thanks anyway, dude! I'm going to just order some, I found them in yellow at HobbyLinc, it was just listed differently than the other colors.

Reaction score
Broke down and ordered Plo off Amazon last night as he popped up in stock for list price. Now I just need to score Kit. I’ve had them both preordered with Gamestop since Feb/Mar but after going to local stores and being told “yeah we had that wave of figures in last week”, I’m not holding my breath. Normally I do everything I can to not give Amazon my $ but impatience won out.

Reaction score
Looks good!
I noticed that when they say yellow it's often not a true yellow. I think that's where clear rods would be nice and just paint them with transparent colors, sadly over time it does peel off.

Reaction score
Broke down and ordered Plo off Amazon last night as he popped up in stock for list price. Now I just need to score Kit. I’ve had them both preordered with Gamestop since Feb/Mar but after going to local stores and being told “yeah we had that wave of figures in last week”, I’m not holding my breath. Normally I do everything I can to not give Amazon my $ but impatience won out.
Kit was listed for preorder on dorkside with an arrival date of July (as of friday). I had him preordered with them and got him Last week.

Reaction score
I'm still waiting on Obi-Wan from there. Don't remember all of the ship date ranges between him Kit and Plo.

Reaction score
I purchased Plo Koon and Kit Fisto from a place called Heroes Hideout. They confirmed they're in stock and my order will ship this week.

Good looking out man! I just ordered Kit. And bonus, they’re located in NY about an hour north of me. Thanks for the referral. I’d always rather give my money to smaller shops/sites.

Reaction score
I purchased Plo Koon and Kit Fisto from a place called Heroes Hideout. They confirmed they're in stock and my order will ship this week.

Awesome referral for in stock/ready to ship Plo and Kit by TK1981. I placed my order for Kit yday evening, shipping today. Check em out if you need either of these guys. GameStop can eat a schwantz, I’m getting my $10 deposit back. Thanks again TK1981!

Reaction score
Awesome referral for in stock/ready to ship Plo and Kit by TK1981. I placed my order for Kit yday evening, shipping today. Check em out if you need either of these guys. GameStop can eat a schwantz, I’m getting my $10 deposit back. Thanks again TK1981!
No problem man! Now I need to check my e-mail to see if mine is shipping too lol

Reaction score
Wait, you preordered in-store and they didn't call you when they came in? For some reason I assumed you meant you preordered online.

Reaction score
No problem man! Now I need to check my e-mail to see if mine is shipping too lol
I also ordered a set Sunday evening from Heroes Hideout based on this tip, but they haven’t shipped yet. Did yours ship yet?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hasbro Pulse just charged me for my Plo, so he must be shipping soon. Interestingly they did not charge me for the Geonosis Battle Droid, I would've thought they'd ship simultaneously/together.

Reaction score
I'll have to check my CC used, I was just thinking of ordering from elsewhere and canceling. lol

Reaction score
Wait, you preordered in-store and they didn't call you when they came in? For some reason I assumed you meant you preordered online.
I preordered Bly, Kit, and Plo , $5 down on each, back in Feb/Mar. They never called me when the reopened and last week I found out they prolly just put my figures on the shelf. 🤦

Reaction score
I’m glad heroes hideout is getting blown up from here! Awesome!

i guess at this point in the game its all supply and prompt shipping. ive been sitting on my Plo preorder with hasbropulse since december and when i found out dorkside was shipping i bought from them immediately. i had never done business with dorkside, but i placed my order at 9am and got my tracking information by noon ish. thats what im all about as a consumer- and in these trying times (pandemic / political BS) we are clinging to our hobbies with white knuckles.ive legitimately been fighing a deep depression tooth and nail and the ONE thing that brought a genuine smile to my face was my Plo figure i had been waiting for for over half a year. i left the real world for a few hours posing him and taking some photos that arent at all good lol but

Reaction score
Is anyone trying to make a CW Plo Koon custom yet? Seems like it wouldn’t be too difficult.

Reaction score
Is anyone trying to make a CW Plo Koon custom yet? Seems like it wouldn’t be too difficult.
An accurate one? It would be pretty hard. You’d need to swap the forearms and then find a way to fix the torso and skirt. If you can sew it might not be hard to make an outer robe from fabric but getting it accurate in plastic would be pretty challenging.

Reaction score
I'm sure Two Suns or Outer Rim Traders carry some CW Ani or Obi Wan armor you could adapt to Master Plo.

Painting that symbol on his gauntlets is the hard part, though. I look back at some of my old 3.75" CW Plo's and cringe...

Reaction score
I'm sure Two Suns or Outer Rim Traders carry some CW Ani or Obi Wan armor you could adapt to Master Plo.

Painting that symbol on his gauntlets is the hard part, though. I look back at some of my old 3.75" CW Plo's and cringe...
Stickers off ebay