Plo Koon - #109

Reaction score
Could just be the lighting, but the skin tones of head and hands don't seem to match very well...

Reaction score
Could just be the lighting, but the skin tones of head and hands don't seem to match very well...
That would not surprise me one bit. Hasbro really cheapened out and dropped the ball with Plo and Kit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Don't sleep on this wave guys, it's the last wave in the old box style and it's definitely a budget wave considering every figure is almost entirely reused parts.

The Ezra/Aphra wave was another low budget wave and look at the prices those command. Prequel Alien Jedi? Just gonna be worse. And it's been proven time and time again the figures that a lot of people aren't happy with or just aren't great figures shoot up in value. Guess because after they sell out people want them.

Just my two cents.

Reaction score
Don't sleep on this wave guys, it's the last wave in the old box style and it's definitely a budget wave considering every figure is almost entirely reused parts.

The Ezra/Aphra wave was another low budget wave and look at the prices those command. Prequel Alien Jedi? Just gonna be worse. And it's been proven time and time again the figures that a lot of people aren't happy with or just aren't great figures shoot up in value. Guess because after they sell out people want them.

Just my two cents.
You're not wrong, it's why I made sure to preorder Kit (single pack in a short/budget wave). But I'm also willing to bet that AOTC Anakin and Plo will hang around on the pegs for a while before they disappear and prices rise.

Reaction score
I don't expect any of these will hang around much, but I've also only seen anything from the last two waves in specialty stores.

Reaction score
D4B5385B-51B4-4F71-B685-7A5FBBDD9707.jpeg8AEC6B07-39CD-4639-9EE3-80533E129C9B.jpeg
I found these posted on Reddit. The robe looks better than I thought from the initial glamour shots. But yeah, the hands seem to be a different color than the head.

Reaction score
The gauntlet is just a fun little pack-in that Plo Koon got for his Clone Wars and Legacy Collection releases. Hasbro used to do a lot of those. It’s based on this concept art for Episode III.View attachment 355398
I loved those Legacy concept art figures. That was my go-to Master Plo in my collection. Doubt we’ll ever see it in 6” but it would be a def buy for me. The concept Anakin was awesome too fwiw

Reaction score
There any consensus on him being a lefty? AOTC he was right hand dominant but seeing some TCW images him holding it in his left.

I'm totally fine with him being left handed but considering the figure didn't give a choice it kinda sucks

Reaction score
Floating through the Alderaan debris field
There any consensus on him being a lefty? AOTC he was right hand dominant but seeing some TCW images him holding it in his left.

I'm totally fine with him being left handed but considering the figure didn't give a choice it kinda sucks
According to Matt Sloan (via Starwarsinterviews 3/2010), "..the more observant will notice he (Plo) is left handed".

I always assumed he was ambidextrous though

Reaction score
You’d think since they absolutely went the cheap route on Plo and Kit and reused other figures for 75% of them that they’d at least be bothered to paint the new 25% correctly. But no, in true Hasbro fashion, we get mismatched heads and hands. Believable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Is it me, or does this plo koon figure have the same body as The black series Mace Windu. Definitely needs a repaint on the whole Jedi tunic. Heck I might get the black robes from scottacustoms.

Reaction score
anybody found some good quality pictures of the figures (Plo Koon and Kit Fisto) on hand, not this pictures that have poor quality lighting.

Reaction score
Just got the shipping notice from Amazon for this guy! I’ll have him tomorrow. I assume I’ll get the notice for Kit Fisto at some point today too.

Reaction score
Just got the shipping notice from Amazon for this guy! I’ll have him tomorrow. I assume I’ll get the notice for Kit Fisto at some point today too.
can you please post some pictures, most are not very good pics for the figure. thx

Reaction score
Crap, I ordered this one back on the first day it was available in November but I've gotten a new debit card since then. I just changed the payment method on Amazon but I'm hoping I didn't miss out on the first round of orders here...

I don't care if he's inaccurate, I love Plo and gotta have him!

Does anyone know where I could possibly get a custom yellow saber blade for him?

Reaction score
Just wait until they release Bastila Shan... 😄

In the Movies his Saber is blue, so i don't have an issue with that. I don't count the POTJ fluke.

Reaction score
I use 3/32in clear colored acrylic rods.. But then again, I also have to modify the hilts to hold the new blade
View attachment 356474
I actually have looked for those but can't find 3/32 in yellow! I suppose I could get clear and then get some translucent yellow paint. I did that for a 3.75" Master Plo with the clear blade from the Imperial Knights 2-pack.

Reaction score
Just wait until they release Bastila Shan... 😄

In the Movies his Saber is blue, so i don't have an issue with that. I don't count the POTJ fluke.
For me, the yellow blade is more of a reference to Episode I: Jedi Power Battles on the original PlayStation. Plo was the slow moving, high health "tank" character and I kicked butt with him! I was actually disappointed when he had a blue blade in AOTC...

Reaction score
I received my shipping notice for Anakin (he arrives today apparently). But Plo Koon and Kit Fisto still remain unknown when they will ship. Makes me nervous as this is how I've had orders cancelled by amazon in the past. Luckily, I also pre-ordered a case from dorkside a while back, so one way or the other I will get Plo and Kit.

Reaction score
Got mine delivered from Amazon today. Without the robe on, I think the figure looks fantastic. I'm not huge PT guy (though I do like the figures), so I don't have a good eye for costume accuracy. Jedi robes are Jedi robes as far as I'm concerned. But the head is really good, and he looks great on my shelf.

The cloak, however, is just as bad as it looks in the promo shots. Worse even. And it hides what is a solid (if reused) sculpt. I took it off and it is never going back on. I'll be watching this thread to see recommendations for quality customs.

Regardless, Plo is a welcome addition to my collection. I want more aliens. And I want to see Hasbro venture away from the primary characters a bit more. This figure fits the bill on both counts.

Reaction score
Floating through the Alderaan debris field
Got mine delivered from Amazon today. Without the robe on, I think the figure looks fantastic. I'm not huge PT guy (though I do like the figures), so I don't have a good eye for costume accuracy. Jedi robes are Jedi robes as far as I'm concerned. But the head is really good, and he looks great on my shelf.

The cloak, however, is just as bad as it looks in the promo shots. Worse even. And it hides what is a solid (if reused) sculpt. I took it off and it is never going back on. I'll be watching this thread to see recommendations for quality customs.

Regardless, Plo is a welcome addition to my collection. I want more aliens. And I want to see Hasbro venture away from the primary characters a bit more. This figure fits the bill on both counts.
Agreed. I'm disappointed, to be honest, with how many "heroes" Hasbro has put out versus aliens.

Hasbro seems to have this philosophy.. "Such a wide variety of potential aliens in the SW Universe, but lets just stick to the 'human' characters."