Plo Koon - #109

GNT

Reaction score
Please use this thread to talk about the new 6" Plo Koon figure. Thoughts on this figure?

Last edited:
Reaction score
The the figure looks amazing! The robe looks like factory seconds.
I really don't mind they don't make robes for the jedi characters, when this is what they are willing to push onto us.

Reaction score
Really happy to add to the collection. Hopefully have the whole Jedi council at some point!

Reaction score
I only set out to collect specific black series figures for example Imperials and Jabba’s Palace denizens but after seeing Plo and Kit, I may have to extend this to all Jedi now.

it would be great if we got some of the more obscure Council members like Depa Billaba or Even Piel.

Reaction score
I only set out to collect specific black series figures for example Imperials and Jabba’s Palace denizens but after seeing Plo and Kit, I may have to extend this to all Jedi now.

it would be great if we got some of the more obscure Council members like Depa Billaba or Even Piel.
Ki adi mundi I am hoping for next.

GNT

Reaction score
Ki-Adi Mundi is a must, he had lines in the movie. I'm happy with Plo so far.

Reaction score
Yeah, I think it's safe to say, I will buy 97% of most figures from the prequel trilogy.
I don't have any great connection to this character, but he looks REALLY cool, so I'm in!

I own the prequel trilogy on DVD and still watch them every couple of years, but nowhere near as much as the original trilogy.

Reaction score
Really happy to add to the collection. Hopefully have the whole Jedi council at some point!
Master Plo is my favorite of the PT secondary/tertiary PT Jedi. He was absolutely great in the Clone Wars series beside Ahsoka.

Reaction score
Master Plo is my favorite of the PT secondary/tertiary PT Jedi. He was absolutely great in the Clone Wars series beside Ahsoka.
Yup. While I know the recent Prequel-era announcements have been centered around AOTC, this figure coming out gave me some hope that we may get a TCW-era Ahsoka in the near future.

I am in for Plo and Kit on day one.

Reaction score
Big fan of the PT, and it's too bad it's been largely ignored in the 6" line - until relatively recently. The alien Jedi are very underrated characters, and some of my favorite aliens from the PT.

This 6" Plo Koon looks great - except for the robe. Hopefully they'll fix that before the figure actually gets released. I always wanted a more detailed Plo Koon figure (all I have are the 3.75" versions), so this will be nice to get.

Reaction score
does anyone have a link to preorder him on Amazon? I've got Dooku and Kit Fisto preordered, but I can't find the listing for Plo Kloon.

Reaction score
I'll get this just because I'm a Plo Koon fan from a visual stand-point but his Clone Wars version would've been nice too.

Reaction score
Ugh, Hasbro....I hate you. I set out with a goal of just ESB themed figures. And highly focused at that....but man...I don't even like AOTC that much but Plo has always been a Jedi I liked having in my collection. I pre-ordered him, Kit Fisto and AOTC Obi-wan. Why do you do this to me Hasbro. Why...

Reaction score
I swore myself not to get into the 6" BS line, being loyal to the 3 3/4" figure scale. It was pretty easy too, when only helmet figures used to look good. But with face printing technology the human characters suddenly look pretty impressive and now with more Prequel figures being made I just can't stay away. These look great!

Reaction score
I really love the new plo koon Black Series figure that’s being made, i just seriously wished that Hasbro would give plo koon his full plastic robes, just like his first figure from power of the Jedi, and still add articulations, if anything have swapable arms so he can have a great plastic robe, basically two figures in one.

Reaction score
yeah as much as I like Plo Koon, they really didn't make his robe look that great. Looks like they just threw some scraps on him and called it a day.
And this type of quality that they want to charge higher prices for?
:unsure:

Reaction score
yeah as much as I like Plo Koon, they really didn't make his robe look that great. Looks like they just threw some scraps on him and called it a day.
And this type of quality that they want to charge higher prices for?
:unsure:
Agreed and it irks me cause it's a body reuse too. So there's no reason to hook it up in some regard. Just being cheap. That said they'll still get my money so I can customize it and have Plo in some form. Might even give him his old EU yellow saber lol

Reaction score
The picture we've seen isn't the final production, that cloth is weird looking and I'd be surprised if they actually use it.

Reaction score
This guy has vanished off Amazon's upcoming TBS6 pre-orders. Kit Fisto is there, but at a jacked-up price by a secondary seller, who apparently can't spell "Hasbro."

Reaction score
The picture we've seen isn't the final production, that cloth is weird looking and I'd be surprised if they actually use it.
I'll be genuinely shocked if they don't use it. Hasbro is far from Mezco with making changes on the fly by soliciting fan feedback. I'd guarantee the final product looks very similar. Hasbro has a history of glamour shooting bad soft goods and following through 100%

Reaction score
I never trust any of the promo pics. A lot of them are so photoshopped that they don't even look like a pic of an action anymore. More so with marvel Legends, but enough that it seems generally unreliable to me.

Reaction score
I'll be genuinely shocked if they don't use it. Hasbro is far from Mezco with making changes on the fly by soliciting fan feedback. I'd guarantee the final product looks very similar. Hasbro has a history of glamour shooting bad soft goods and following through 100%
And also the opposite. The Throne Room Kylo cape comes to mind. It looked great initially and the street product was poo.

Reaction score
Plo Koon is my all time favorite jedi! so glad to see that he made it into the 6" line. to be honest the entire wave is pretty well stacked.

Reaction score
I got the same notice about my Geonosis battle droid. Funny thing is, I checked the release date for it on Pulse last week and it said July 20.

Reaction score
I was expecting this - last week I thought to myself, "Since we haven't seen any in-hand pics, I bet the Plo Koon wave is going to be delayed."

Sadly correct - but perhaps they will start showing up prior to July.