Please help! Any Texan!

Reaction score
Hi!:

My name is Valdez López. I'm Mexican, living in Monterrey, Mexico.

I'm looking on the internet for good places to buy SW toys and stuff in the San Antonio area.

I will be going to San Antonio, TEXAS on the 15, 16, 17 and 18 of July (in about a month and half)

Anyhow, would you kindly let me some information about good places to find star wars toys?

Anything, from discount stores, to toy stores, to collectible stores, to flea-markets. ANYTHING

I'm fortunate enough to know about the Hwy 90 Flea Market. There I found a place with lots of figures I didn't had. The guy there has told me there was a toy store on Hwy 90, but I have no idea how it looks.

I've visited Targets and Wal-Marts, as well as KB Stores and Toy R Us, but I still guess there are other places that may carry SW stuff.

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Valdez López,
Monterrey, México
valdezlopez@hotmail.com

Reaction score
....well, not much to say other than hit up the million Target, WalMart, and TRU's in the San Antonio area. Other than that, you're looking at paying well above retail by going to any specialty stores or whatnot (and you shouldn't need to - these three retailers have everything thats out now). Prices are $5.24 at Walmart and $5.99 at TRU and Target....anything else will have them well above that price, as even my local Hastings (a pretty major retail chain) is selling them at $7.99 a pop.....just hit about 2-3 of each of these stores and odds are that you'll have found every ROTS fig up to date (with maybe the exception of the Tank Gunner)

Reaction score
Hey!

Thanks for your time. I'll probably end up doing that.

What worries me is that by the time I get to go there, there won't be any much left.

I already missed for sure the exclusives.

Anyway, thanks a lot!

Valdez López
Monterrey, N. L., México
valdezlopez@hotmail.com

Reaction score
Yea, the exclusives you've missed out on, but I agree. Do not spend anymore thatn retail for any figure!! I mean if you don't find it now, just wait till you come back next time, it'll be there for sure!!!