Please give me a review on Battle for Naboo!!!

Reaction score
I am wanting this game for N64, but i want an honest opinion from other star wars fans to see if it is actually worth it. thanks a bunch.

G

I haven't had the money or the time to purchase this game yet but from everyone I've heard from and read reviews, it's supposed to be better than Rouge Sqaudron, which I find hard to swallow. RS was/still is a bad ass game!

Check out reviews on IGN.com, check under Nintendo64 or go to GameFAQS.com and check the reviews there.

------------------
You know, sometimes I even manage to amaze myself.

Reaction score
thanks guys, now i think i'll just have to go get it. i was a big fan of RS, and i know it won't compare, but damn i like blowing stuff up.

Reaction score
I've had it since it came out and I really like it. I wouldn't say it's as good as Rogue Squadron, though.

Battle for Naboo lets you drive different vehicles. I would say about half of the levels, you're in a speeder or on a STAP. I don't really enjoy these levels that much. I'm more into the flying. And that's probably why I would say Rogue Squadron is better.

Don't get me wrong: There are some great things about Battle for Naboo and I'm happy I purchased it.