Please fix your collections

Reaction score
I started using starwars.com to post my have/wants for my own records and to email to friends hunting for me. The problem that I have with it is that they seem to be months behind in updating the information....anyone else find this bothersome?

Reaction score
I can't put my vehicles, battlepacks, figures and books on my have list because the latest update is April 2006. Especially my books because sfbc has put a lot of Star Wars series books that are separate paperbacks in bookstores into 2-in-1 and 3-in-1.

Reaction score
YES! I'd also think they could put up decent pictures. If it wasn't for RS, I'd have no clue about where my Yoda collection begins and ends.

Reaction score
Yodacappy -- forgive the lack of updates at Cargo Bay, but we're planning something special for the section in the coming year and holding off on updates until that time.

Pete

Reaction score
Questions I have...

1- Why Star Wars.com has NO idea about what is going on in the world of Action Figures...?

2- I had another onw, but I forgot...

Thanks everybody, and 2007 looks pretty much the same just now...

Reaction score
swposterguy said:
Yodacappy -- forgive the lack of updates at Cargo Bay, but we're planning something special for the section in the coming year and holding off on updates until that time.

Pete
Cool! Thanks for the reply!