Please... AnyTexan!

Reaction score
Hi!:

My name is Valdez López. I'm Mexican, living in Monterrey, Mexico.

I'm looking on the internet for good places to buy SW toys and stuff in the San Antonio area.

I will be going to San Antonio, TEXAS on the 15, 16, 17 and 18 of July (in about a month and half)

Anyhow, would you kindly let me some information about good places to find star wars toys?

Anything, from discount stores, to toy stores, to collectible stores, to flea-markets. ANYTHING

I'm fortunate enough to know about the Hwy 90 Flea Market. There I found a place with lots of figures I didn't had. The guy there has told me there was a toy store on Hwy 90, but I have no idea how it looks.

I've visited Targets and Wal-Marts, as well as KB Stores and Toy R Us, but I still guess there are other places that may carry SW stuff.

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Valdez López,
Monterrey, México
valdezlopez@hotmail.com

Reaction score
We'll see if any here from Houston can help, but I imagine your best bet would be to pm some of the guys in the San Antonio area.

Bryan

Reaction score
Re: Thanks

Hello, valdezlopez!

Right now the hot spots in Houston are WallMart, Target, and Toys R Us, as you are apparently aware.

Whenever I'm in the area I stop at a large comic store on Hwy 59 called Third Planet. They have quite a selection (figures from 1995-2005 in particular), but their prices are pretty steep.

Back when I was completing my vintage collection I would hit Dave's World on Westheimer. The store is pretty small, but he had an extensive inventory and he was open to a little price haggling...

Good luck!

Reaction score

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font>
Back when I was completing my vintage collection I would hit Dave's World on Westheimer

[/QUOTE]

Yeah Dave's World is a great place!
He gave me a great deal on a Tri-logo Yak Face.

I'd love to go back there, but he's rarely open on weekends. I've heard his eBay store is doing solid business.

Reaction score

Hey!

Thanks for your reply. If I end up going too to Houston, I'll be sure to check this stores out.

I do appreciate your help.

Valdez López
Monterrey, N. L., México
valdezlopez@hotmail.com