Please advise on missing footer?

Reaction score
Hi Guys.

I resently bought a 12 back A Luke.
It's a Palitoy card, quite beaten up but hard to acquire as I'm sure you all know.

My issue is there is no footer. I'm not sure if they were produced without footers.

Iv checked Google images and surely there are some on there without footers but that doesn't do much for me as they could be recards or what ever.

Image below of the Farm boy in question.
Any help to put my head to rest would be appreciated. Best photo iv got cause he is still in transit from the UK but it is definitely a 12A

Cheers Screenshot_20210304-215254.png

Dax

Reaction score
Yes it should come with a footer. However, factory mistakes do get through so it's possible it's original and never had a footer to begin with. It's also possibly a reseal but without much better photos it's just not possible to be certain from what we've seen so far.

Another point of concern is the saber being extended. This is not common for these figures as they are typically packaged retracted for protection, but again sometimes things at the factory don't go to plan so there are some legit carded figures that have the saber extended. Both these anomalies together though does raise my suspicions higher.

I think you're right to raise your concerns, but you probably should have done so before purchasing the item. I really hope it turns out to be a positive purchase for you though so please keep us posted once it arrives.

Reaction score
Thanks Dax.

Yes I have a legit Kenner 12c with extended sabre but fully sealed with waffle pattern so I was okay with that.

The footer though as you say , does concern me. And more to the point as you said , the combination.

I will repost once it's here with close up pics. It was also an eBay purchase so if it's a reseal iv got the 30 day period to request refund as it was described as totally legit.

Thanks again mate.
Appreciated 😊

Reactions: Dax
Reaction score
It’s otherwise beautiful, though! It may be rough and suspicious but I think it’s still a dandy!

Reaction score
In that photo, along the bottom right corner of the bubble it looks like there's a tear there. Is that actually there or just an artifact of the photo/lighting?

Reaction score
In that photo, along the bottom right corner of the bubble it looks like there's a tear there. Is that actually there or just an artifact of the photo/lighting?
Mate I think it's just the photo. One very sketchy photo lol. And who only takes a photo in the star case. Looking back I really should have known better. Lots of rooky errors in this purchase.

I'll soon find out and report back on all these questions.

Cheers

Reaction score
S tir
Yes it should come with a footer. However, factory mistakes do get through so it's possible it's original and never had a footer to begin with. It's also possibly a reseal but without much better photos it's just not possible to be certain from what we've seen so far.

Another point of concern is the saber being extended. This is not common for these figures as they are typically packaged retracted for protection, but again sometimes things at the factory don't go to plan so there are some legit carded figures that have the saber extended. Both these anomalies together though does raise my suspicions higher.

I think you're right to raise your concerns, but you probably should have done so before purchasing the item. I really hope it turns out to be a positive purchase for you though so please keep us posted once it arrives.
[/QUOT. So turns out it was a reseal after all. Insole it on for what I payed.
Sorry for late reply

Reactions: Dax