Playstation News

Reaction score
I was most intrigued by the new Spiderman game. It seems like it's been awhile since we've gotten a really good game for this character and the fact that Insomniac is doing it gets my hopes up.

Reaction score
God of War - Spider-Man - Horizon: New Dawn

Only disappointment was the fact that no info on the Neo was released. Although at least we have confirmation it's real.

Reaction score
Ever since Windows 10 released I've moved more towards unifying my devices under that umbrella. I've always had a Windows PC, but I got a Windows phone. Then the XBO went to a Windows 10 OS.

I've always preferred the PlayStation UI/experience, but after hearing there would be no 4kBluRay drive....yeah I'm out of this cycle. I will stick with the XBO slim and trade it in for a scorpio to play 4k games. Sorry Sony, but a move away from physical media is the absolute last straw for me. I'll keep my original PS4 for exclusives (Last of Us/Uncharted/etc) but other than that, guess I'm on the Xbox train now.

Reaction score
I don't get the big deal with 4K. I'm perfectly happy with my PS4. After playing a demo on the VR Rift I'm really excited about the PlayStation VR.

Reaction score
I don't get the big deal with 4K. I'm perfectly happy with my PS4. After playing a demo on the VR Rift I'm really excited about the PlayStation VR.
4K is (slowly) replacing the HD standard that Blu-ray originally introduced. In the few film titles that are on 4K blu-rays I have noticed a marked difference in detail, but beyond that there isn't any benefit to 4K. With the PS4 Pro, developers will be able to go beyond the 1080p of HD and produce games that are up to, but not likely reaching, 2160p (4K).

Reaction score
Yeah, slowly . By the time it's mainstream, we'll all be buying the next gen consoles anyways. Plus, IMO they can leave that crap out. It just adds to the cost, and is just more thing that can go wrong with it. I prefer a separate BD/DVD player from my TV as well. Like Scotty once said. "The more you overhaul the pluming, the easier it is to stop up the drain." Sure it's convenient to have everything in one unit, but not always practical.

I'm actually jealous of PS owners, as they have a couple exclusive games that look cool. Also looks like PS4 gets Star trek Online earlier than XbOne.

Reaction score
PS definitely has some nice exclusives coming, and that's why I'll keep mine, but my go to will now be the XBOs. It is my go to for TV and movies already (and imo it does both very well).

With 4K, having a separate player is just way too much of an expense (at the moment) and having that hardware rolled into my console is not only convenient, but expedient.

Reaction score
Just a thought here on the Fallout 76 news. so just looking at the presentation, I mean it looks fun, you can still play it solo, but its basically all alone. HOwever, u can team up with other players.

I mean I am interested....