Playskool difference?

Reaction score
What is the difference between the two playskool lones: Jedi Force and Galactic Heroes?

Reaction score
About 4" in height, articulation and electronic features. The Jedi Force line figures are around 6", articulated and have electronic items or features like C-3PO has light-up eyes.

They're also single packed on cards and usually sold in the kids aisle.

Plus I think the Jedi Force line still carries the Playskool brand while the GH line has been moved to the action figure area and is now under the Hasbro banner. Someone will correct me if I'm wrong on that one.

E...

Reaction score
efranks said:
Plus I think the Jedi Force line still carries the Playskool brand while the GH line has been moved to the action figure area and is now under the Hasbro banner. Someone will correct me if I'm wrong on that one.

E...
I'd say mostly for that reason. Target, TRU and Walmarts put the basic GH in the same action figures aisle, but keep the vehicles in the preschool aisle, mainly because of space. JF is still carried in the preschool aisle, along with their respective vehicles, but Target keeps the figures in the action figure aisle since their preschool section most contains boxed merchandise.

Reaction score
is anyone buying these ? got the latest wave today...darth is HUGE !!!

Reaction score
I found JF Mace at Walmart recently. I just couldn't resist picking up the GH X-wing racer at TRU...reminds me a lot of the M.A.S.K. Firefly I have in my old collection.