Playset ideas

Reaction score
It never occurred to me to use old Kenner junk for the Jakku battle graveyard. Great idea.

Reaction score
I think a downed AT-AT would work great for Rey's house/Jakku playset (that comes with a Luggabeast as well).
I'm piecing one together off of parts on youtube for my Rey's Home diorama. Can't wait to REALLY get started on it.

Reaction score
Ive been buying old POTF (Power of the Force) and Kenner parts from broken toys. THey make good backdrop. Plus, if there is ever a "EA BattleFront" line of toys, it works. Plus, I gather they will work for Rogue One. Old SW toys fit into the dirty, used universe of TFA. For example, I got a broken xwing (without turret/canopy) for $6. It was handy for battle damage graveyard scenes. Also, I'm getting a few of the Darth Vader POTF gunner stations for crashed Tie Fighters scenes...

Some picture ideas.. I'm putting the Endor station playset to very good use. Now, I am looking for a broken AT AT Walker.

Reaction score
Ive been buying old POTF (Power of the Force) and Kenner parts from broken toys. THey make good backdrop. Plus, if there is ever a "EA BattleFront" line of toys, it works. Plus, I gather they will work for Rogue One. Old SW toys fit into the dirty, used universe of TFA. For example, I got a broken xwing (without turret/canopy) for $6. It was handy for battle damage graveyard scenes. Also, I'm getting a few of the Darth Vader POTF gunner stations for crashed Tie Fighters scenes...

Some picture ideas.. I'm putting the Endor station playset to very good use. Now, I am looking for a broken AT AT Walker.

Great Stuff. I love using various Kenner vehicles and playsets for dioramas. check eBay for the AT-AT (usually someone is always trying to sell a broken one there for a fair price)

Reaction score
supposedly some new AT-AT coming out. Wouldn't mind seeing that transform into a base ala Metroplex or Trypticon

Reaction score
maybe put out a line of mini rig style vehicles that each come with a part for a bunker or mini command center.

Reaction score

I posted this under the picture thread but I wanted to show how cool the classic Kenner sets work with the TFA figures. The Imperial Attack Base makes a great Starkiller Base outpost or something.

Reaction score
Here is the "Theed Power Generator Playset" from the Phantom Menace. I got this and the hangar. I'll repaint the yellow bits of the hangar grey and make it into a star killer base interior... Great eBay score..

Reaction score
I could go for a Kylo/Hux/Snoke "conference room" with a standing platform, a big 12" seated Snoke (transparent-like plastic), lights and sounds. I always wanted an authentic Vader meditation chamber with a big emperor hologram.

Reaction score
I could go for a Kylo/Hux/Snoke "conference room" with a standing platform, a big 12" seated Snoke (transparent-like plastic), lights and sounds. I always wanted an authentic Vader meditation chamber with a big emperor hologram.
you can kinda pull this off by mixing the Vintage Kenner Star Destroyer playset (remove the meditation chamber from the set) and the SDCC Hologram Emperor set. just build up the surrounding area and there you go.

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind seeing Cantina sets, mostly! I also wouldn't mind some of the Control podiums from the DS. I'd also be interested if they pulled some of teh older ones out of mothballs, like teh Hoth one and Endor Bunker.
But I really have no need for cockpit type of sets. I already have the Falcon, Jango's Big Slave1, so I'm set if I want to display them inside a ship.

Reaction score
I'd be all for a modular style Build a Cantina similar to the old Cantina 3 packs and Cantina sections. they could even repack those bar pieces and tables, make new versions of Han and Greedo and other aliens (so we can get booths / alcoves etc) and give us an updated new Wuher (with drink dispenser), update the Model Nodes with more articulation and they could each come with their respective instruments and a piece of a stage (maybe with electronics to play the 2 versions of the Cantina Band), give us a new Tatoonie Luke with entrance alcove and droid scanner and it's a good way to repack the Doc E and Ponda Baba.