Playmobil - Back to the Future

Reaction score
Yeah, somehow I missed the NECA stuff from Toyfair. Pretty cool. I didn't know there was an animated series either!

Reaction score
Found the Delorean today at Walmart. Definitely didn't want to wait on this one.

I've also had my eye on the Ecto-1 for a long time, but it always seems like there's other stuff I prioritize buying ahead of it so I've yet to pick it up.

Reaction score
really hoping that Playmobil releases a 2015 Marty and Doc figure set that included a Mr. Fusion as well. was kinda bummed that the DeLorean did not include the Mr. Fusion.

Reaction score
Has anyone found the Playmobil BTTF 2-pack at retail yet? Its shown on the back of the DMC box and Pixel Dan had one to review alongside the DMC. I see no shelf location at Wal-Mart where I picked up the DMC. If you haven't heard about it, its got 1955 Marty with guitar and 1955 Doc.

Reaction score
Picked up the DMC at Walmart a few weeks back. Great set.

I haven't seen the 2-pack at retail.

Also got another Ghostbusters Playmobil set, the one with Slimer. Love these things. When are we gonna get Star Wars Playmobil? :)

Reaction score
The EE preorder page says it's coming in July. I've only seen the Delorean slowly make it's way to Walmarts around me. One particular Walmart just put the Delorean out about a week ago. I think it'll be out there in due time.

Reaction score
And, for those wondering, here it is with the Reaction figures. They look pretty good standing next to it, but they won't fit inside. You could probably cut away the floor board and get them in there, but I would never dream of doing something like that to this beautiful car.

View attachment 351132

View attachment 351133
Wow, that's about as perfect of a match as I could've hoped for!
I may have to see if I have a spot that could use some BTTF stuff...

Thanks for those shots!