Playmates Toys - Family Guy

Reaction score
So they did make a Herbert figure LOL. So funny but a bit creepy to know there's a Herbert figure that got made. Yesterday I was just talking to my brother what if Hasbro or some other toy company made a Herbert figure and if they would include the old dog and the walker.

Reaction score
I didn't see anything at this year's TF regarding the Playmates Family Guy figures. Maybe we'll see additional figures at SDCC, but it's been a while since we've received series 1.

GNT

Reaction score
I didn't see anything at this year's TF regarding the Playmates Family Guy figures. Maybe we'll see additional figures at SDCC, but it's been a while since we've received series 1.
Didn't hear anything either, would be nice to know if anything else is coming out in the near future.

Reaction score
I'm bothered with the fact that Seth MacFarlane seems so detached from Family Guy these days. I remember him being quoted that he thinks it should have only run for seven seasons and that he's basically waiting for someone to tell him to stop. He's more dedicated to American Dad at this point and I bet that has some influence on this line.

Reaction score
Anybody into the Kid Robot Family Guy figures? I just found them at a local shop and bought two - pulled Peter and Stewie. For $10, they're alittle pricey, but they are very well done and look really cool. I'll probably go back for a couple more boxes this weekend. They also had Simpson and Street Fighter.

Reaction score
Went back and got two more KR Family Guy figures - pulled The Evil Monkey and Cleveland. The EM is great, but his left arm falls off. Cleveland's ok, at least they're both uncommons.