Pittsburgh Toy Show

Reaction score
my wife and her friend went to this show 2 two years ago to meet terry moore(strangers in paridise comics). she said it was a great show, with alot of dealers in comics and what nots.i had to work so i missed out on it. she took some pics of troopers (stormtroopers that is)and the overall layout of the show. i'd like to go this year but money is tight so i'll have to try another show later in this years coming. good luck to you if you go and happy hunting.

Reaction score
Sounds fun, but its almost a 4 hour drive there. I wouldnt want to go alone, and I know no one that would be willing to go with me. I'll just stick with the Wilmington show coming up.

cCc

Reaction score
cCc2021 said:
Sounds fun, but its almost a 4 hour drive there. I wouldnt want to go alone, and I know no one that would be willing to go with me. I'll just stick with the Wilmington show coming up.

cCc
What Wilmington show would that be. A friend of mine and I are looking for any toy shows in the area.

Reaction score
Bennyhaha,

I went to the one back in December and spent more money than I planned to. Some items were priced high, but I found some good deals.

There are a good many Star Wars fans there. I hear PA Star Wars collecters club gathers at John Harvards on Saturday, but I don't know the details on that. Perhaps another rebelscummer can give you some more info?

Here are some pics I took. (I originally posted them while discussing the Pgh Comicon, but I think they have a better home here.)

Door Security

The PA SW Club Booth next the display of the robot from 'Lost in Space'.

Star Wars for Sale:

Cool Jedi vendor that was nice enough to let me take his picture.

and my favorite non-Star Wars toy: Bionic BigFoot!

Reaction score
Darth Papercut. My friend and I almost went to that one. We found out about it too late. Looks awesome. We'll defineitely be there this time.

Reaction score
Well I will be hitting in July !!! Wife and I scheduled our vacation so we could go and take our time ! We have friends in the area and we are heading down to their house the day after the show !

Reaction score
Haven't been there yet but plan to attend this year, I work in Pittsburgh anyway so it's convenient.

Reaction score
Bumping this up with some info.

Billy Dee Williams will be signing autographs both days and the first 150 autographs sold will include a free figure. I will have a vintage AFA graded MOC Double Telescoping Ben Kenobi MOC on display also at booths 1-4 in row G, left hand side. Stop in and say hey. Lots of vintage, modern, parts, original weapons, autographs, exclusives and more with 450+ tables. More info and show times at:

http://www.pittsburghtoyshow.com/

James

Reaction score
Cool, I might be going. My dad says that if he's not in Cleveland, then we're going for sure

Reaction score
PITTSBURGH TOY SHOW is going on again this weekend. Check out the new site at steelcitycon.com for all the details and directions. Come and see guests like David Faustino "Bud Bundy" and wrestlers Kurt Angle, Superfly Jimmy Snuka, and others. Tonight was set up night and it looks to be a great show. Lots of SW stuff makes it worth the drive.

JEREMY BULLOCH has been confirmed as the special guest for the next show here in late july.

Reaction score
I'll be there this time. I had some friends go the last con and said it was a good time. Hope to run into some fellow scummers. Speaking of... does anyone know what happened to those badges that were being sold? I never received mine.