Pilot Boba Fett...

Reaction score
I think it's great news about the forthcoming Slave 1 release, be it new, vintage or simply a repaint of Jango's Slave 1. My excitemnet got me thinking... We need a Pilot Boba figure don't we?

Let's say Hasbro was to take the head from the pegwarming Jango Pilot and put it on a new, static posed, Boba Fett body with removable backpack and cloth cape. Or perhaps it consisted entirely of exsisting parts, would you still buy it? Take into consideration it would arguably be considered Expanded Universe as we never saw him "unhelmeted" in the films. Personally I'd love to see a pilot Boba in any form. How 'bout you? Thoughts?

[ 02-25-2004, 01:06 PM: Message edited by: T-Bone Kenobi ]

Reaction score
Sounds good, but I would prefer a movie accurate one personally. A super articulated would be cool.

Reaction score
Personally I would rather have one with his helmet, but I am sure that customizers would have a field day with the idea.

As far as the Slave 1 goes, I would pick it up the moment I saw it.

Reaction score
Watch it will be a repack Boba Fett instead.
<font size="2" face="arial">I'm thinking a rehash of the 300th Fett, well any Boba Fett in his Armor would do for that matter.

Reaction score
Originally posted by RogueWompRat:
The only time we saw him flying in the OT, he had his helmet on.
<font size="2" face="arial">The only time we saw Fett do ANYTHING in the OT, he had his helmet on.

Reaction score
i would by slave i on the spot and fett as well, if hasbro produced a pilot figure. boba fett with a removable helmet would be coolest, but not like the jango kamino escape where you could still see part of the neck and the targeting range-finder thingy didn't come down. if hasbro improved those, the fett pilot fig would rock.

Reaction score
Originally posted by Darth Broem:
Watch it will be a repack Boba Fett instead.
<font size="2" face="arial">Although it is true that most figure pack-ins with vehicles are rarely worth the effort, I see this to be a new figure, either a rehash of the new vintage collection (if super articulated) or possibly a rehashed 300th edition, with new arms, and possibly knee joints.

Reaction score
It's from the vintage collection right? so I think it will be the same RotJ Fett we will be getting on the modern vintage line.

If that's the case then it would be a great idea for me since I was thinking of picking up an extra Fett to keep carded anyway, so now I would just use the one from the Slave-1 to pose loosely.

Reaction score
Did Boba ever remove his helmet in the films ? NOPE. I don't want a helmetless Boba figure.

I think the figure that'll come with the Slave 1 will be 300ths Head, arms and body with Carkoons legs just for the added articulation.

G

Originally posted by stylie_steve:
Did Boba ever remove his helmet in the films ? NOPE. I don't want a helmetless Boba figure.

I think the figure that'll come with the Slave 1 will be 300ths Head, arms and body with Carkoons legs just for the added articulation.
<font size="2" face="arial">I bet you're right.

Reaction score

Remember, we are still going to see an OTC Fett later this year. That one is, more than likely, going to have enough articulation to make ALMOST everyone happy.