Pictures of the Collection - UPDATED ON 02.12.2020

Reaction score
I just found that color change gonk by accident, pretty cool and nice addition!

Reaction score
Wonderful collection! this shows me I have a long way to go :) . Congratulations on having so many cool figures.

I might point out some thing you don't have (at least I haven't spotted), although I am not sure if you collect outside Kenner & Hasbro, is the Ewoks line of rubber figures of Yolanda from the 80s;

They are a right size to be compatible with 3.75 figures. They are not articulated, but then some monster/creatures of the Kenner and Hasbro aren't.

Reaction score
Wonderful collection! this shows me I have a long way to go :) . Congratulations on having so many cool figures.

I might point out some thing you don't have (at least I haven't spotted), although I am not sure if you collect outside Kenner & Hasbro, is the Ewoks line of rubber figures of Yolanda from the 80s;

They are a right size to be compatible with 3.75 figures. They are not articulated, but then some monster/creatures of the Kenner and Hasbro aren't.
Oh hey, thanks! I don't collect outside of Hasbro and Kenner, but there are three sub-lines that I'm missing. The first one is 3.75" animated Clone Wars, which I'm working on now and am about 80% done with (not in the photos).

The other two are Droids and Ewoks from the vintage kenner line, which I'll start slowly doing once I finish Clone Wars.