Pictures of the Collection - UPDATED ON 02.12.2020

Reaction score
Thanks!

That pile of space Lego is only about a third of them actually. I am in the process of going through everything and photographing it.. when I'm done I'll post the whole collection.

Yes, that's a Ghostface picture from Scream - Funko and Super 7 are doing a line of Kenner style toys called ReAction - most of what's in those three photos is from that series. They're all relatively new, designed to look relatively old.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thanks!

That pile of space Lego is only about a third of them actually. I am in the process of going through everything and photographing it.. when I'm done I'll post the whole collection.

Yes, that's a Ghostface picture from Scream - Funko and Super 7 are doing a line of Kenner style toys called ReAction - most of what's in those three photos is from that series. They're all relatively new, designed to look relatively old.
I was TRU yesterday, shopping for gifts, when my fiancée and I came across the Lego section. We reminisced about how we both had Space Lego as kids, and we were comparing which colors of astronauts we had: she had grey and green, while I had white, red, and blue.

I told her about this photo of yours, and she was pretty jealous. So you know, don't feel discouraged from opening them all up and making the ultimate Space Lego display on your table, because we'd both love to see more some time. :)

Reaction score
I just love looking at this display! Once again, great job KBZ!

What are the dimensions of the shelves?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thanks. :)

The shelves are 12" x 48" but each shelf is actually two of those. So basically 8 feet by 1 foot.

I'm planning on updating the pictures pretty soon, for whatever that's worth.

Reaction score
No problem... also if you're looking to replicate that type of shelving, they're just Rubbermaid shelves - there's a whole aisle of the stuff at Home Depot or Lowes...

Reaction score
I spent part of the afternoon looking all your collection pictures. Very nice, you seem to have everything from 1978-now and is all displayed nicely. I saw your Tuskens and thought you were missing Sharad Hett and A'Sharad Hett but found them in the EU Legacy stuff, silly me!!! I found everything I thought was missing. Very, very complete. Now I am going to go back and look again...

Last edited:
Reaction score
All I can is is WOW.

I do like how everything nice and neat it looks tho, tho its a very large collection everyone is standing up or in a pose and not cluttered. Very nice.

Question- of all your modern star wars, what would you say are your favorite top 3 figures?

Reaction score
So over the weekend I shot some new photos - so the first post is all updated as of this weekend.

As for your question... that I apparently missed from like 7 months ago, I have no idea. There's like 2500 modern figures in there. I wouldn't know where to begin.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Sometimes when I'm bored on rebelscum I just come here and scroll through your collection photos. :)

Reaction score
Just wait until I move some day and have room to get all the Lego out... I'm going to need a room that's 3x the size of this one. :)

Reaction score
Caught myself smiling while scrolling down the first page of your post....
What an amazing collection. Museum quality display. My eyes are spinning with excitement with so many array of figure colours....
This the first time I've seen that many concentration of Gentle Giant busts(few of which I'm discovering here for the first time!) in one single collection.
Thank you so much for sharing. :)

Reaction score
Thanks guys. :)

Caught myself smiling while scrolling down the first page of your post....
What an amazing collection. Museum quality display. My eyes are spinning with excitement with so many array of figure colours....
This the first time I've seen that many concentration of Gentle Giant busts(few of which I'm discovering here for the first time!) in one single collection.
Thank you so much for sharing. :)
The whole thing used to be in a nicer room, loft style with concrete floors and 12' ceilings. It was kinda museum like back then. Not sure when, but we've been planning on buying a place and moving for a few years now, I'm really looking forward to having a larger room. For the busts... I counted yesterday - I'm up to 141 of them, which is insane. I'm going to have to see if there's a way to fit a 7th Detolf in that room.

Reaction score
Thanks guys. :)

The whole thing used to be in a nicer room, loft style with concrete floors and 12' ceilings. It was kinda museum like back then. Not sure when, but we've been planning on buying a place and moving for a few years now, I'm really looking forward to having a larger room. For the busts... I counted yesterday - I'm up to 141 of them, which is insane. I'm going to have to see if there's a way to fit a 7th Detolf in that room.
Am in the process of looking for a bigger place as well...
141???! Wow- that IS insane! ...Insanely awesome! Hope you find that bigger place, man- happy collecting!

Reaction score
Good to see an update, K_B_Z!
I have a similar set up, which you inspired in part, but I have yet to take pictures. Looking into installing LEDs, and ideally create some dioramas (my shelves are based on planets throughout the Saga). Only problem is the larger ships either take up too much space, making everything too cramped. Part of me way prefers smaller ships (Micro Machines, Action Fleet, Revell). The larger ships look impressive of course, but it would be a shame to give them away, just because they take away too much space. How did you handle this? Did you hang them off the ceiling?

Reaction score
Pretty amazing update! No Unkar Plutt or unmasked Kylo Ren?
Thanks Nick!

That update is actually from March of last year. Since then I have added Plutt and Unmasked Ren... plus lots of others. :)

I'm about due for a new set of photos I think.

Reaction score
Amazing collection, and job of displaying it all ! I thought I had ya with a piece you didn't have , then I saw the Famba on the floor. LOL. Again , great job. The force is definitely strong with you !

Reaction score
Love the updates when they come around on this collection, always highlights that I have a looooong way to go. I may have one that is missing though! Dun, dun, daahhhhhh!!!! I can't see the Black Series Biggs Darklighter (though you do have the 30th Anniversary version, so may not have felt the need to upgrade). Am I right? Do I win a prize?

:D

Chris

Reaction score
Love the updates when they come around on this collection, always highlights that I have a looooong way to go. I may have one that is missing though! Dun, dun, daahhhhhh!!!! I can't see the Black Series Biggs Darklighter (though you do have the 30th Anniversary version, so may not have felt the need to upgrade). Am I right? Do I win a prize?

:D

Chris
Hmmmmmm... You might be onto something. I think I skipped the Black Series Biggs thinking it was a repack of the one in front of the Wampa in this photo:

But looking at the comparison in this image:

... it appears that IS something I need to order.

Last edited:
Reaction score
:disgusted:. Worth it for the articulation but not sure if the head sculpt is better or worse than the 30th anniversary

Reaction score
Different sculpt / kit-bash definitely fits into what I collect. I bought one on eBay last night.

Great catch, thanks for spotting that!

Reaction score
I just found this thread for the first time today and it has blown my socks off. This is an absolutely incredible collection! As Obi-Wan Kenobi would say, "you must be very proud".

Reaction score
Wow, I did not know about that, and honestly even though those photos are old that really bothers me. They strung together my pictures, and then used them to drive traffic to their website to sell action figures:

"http://www.actionfigurespot.com
[FONT=&quot]Visit our store to buy cheap action figures"

I'm not really okay with that even if in the grand scheme of things its small potatoes.[/FONT]

Reaction score
Thanks!

After a lot of looking through the RS Photo Archive, I managed to find a lot of minor variants and accessories and similar items that I'm missing... I picked up few of them over the last few weeks, starting with:

Vintage Collection B-Wing Pilot, the one I had had yellow-ish straps

Saga Collection Labria: A pretty significant repaint compared to the original...

Naboo Royal Fighter: The Obi-Wan is a repack, but has a new headgear and I didn't have the vehicle...

Saga Collection Barada: A pretty significant repaint from the original 3-pack...

OTC Bib Fortuna: A significant enough repaint that I should have one (the one on the right obviously):

Flash Cannon Accessory Set: Just something I skipped at the time...

Similarly the Gungan Catapult Accessory Set:

And whatever this thing was called... I already had the droid, but never had the little scooter he's on and figured I should.

There's more in the list, but those were the most significant ones I found. I'm still toying with the idea of retroactively trying to collect the Clone Wars line... which is a little daunting.

Reaction score
"Hello there!"

Good to see you're still at it. The flash photography with those saturated colors and the slight vignetting/ shadows to balace out the bright areas with really gives your collection photos that fresh, pleasant look.

Reaction score
Now that's a heckuva collection!!! My faves are the white IG, the dark gonk (are those customs?), the vintage Yarna and Slave Leia. Honorable mention goes to the Indy lineup.

Reaction score
Now that's a heckuva collection!!! My faves are the white IG, the dark gonk (are those customs?), the vintage Yarna and Slave Leia. Honorable mention goes to the Indy lineup.
Thanks!

The IG was a repaint I did back when I was a kid. The Yarna and Slave Leia were done by Bantha5 here at Rebelscum. He made maybe 20-25 Yarna's, and I think about 4 or 5 of the Leia. They're among my absolute favorites.

The dark Gonk Droid isn't a custom.