Picture Links in RS Forums Older Threads No Longer Working

Reaction score
I know images are no longer auto loaded into threads, but images that I know exist in the photos database also no longer load when links are clicked in older threads.

For instance, whether linked via hyper link or image thumbnail, the images in this thread can't be accessed, though some of the images are still in my photo library on RS. If I right click on the little images icon and select 'load image', I get the "Opps. We ran into a problem" message.

Reaction score
Can images be restored? The customizing section threads were hit hard, yet most of the images are in our photo galleries. If it can only be done manually, can permissions (first post at least) be updated so that we can fix it ourselves?

Daigo_Bah

Reaction score
I was looking through some Custom Diorama threads today, and I saw that the non-working pics appear to be October 2019 and older; when you right-click the non-working pics and choose "image info", you get the size as 0 kb and the type as "Text" instead of JPEG image, and the link no longer works to the album where the pic is stored.

Reaction score
I was looking through some Custom Diorama threads today, and I saw that the non-working pics appear to be October 2019 and older; when you right-click the non-working pics and choose "image info", you get the size as 0 kb and the type as "Text" instead of JPEG image, and the link no longer works to the album where the pic is stored.
What's more, any time you picture-link to one of your own pictures to share elsewhere, those come up as broken image links, too.

Reaction score
As a Mod, are you able to contact an Admin to try and resolve the issue?