Pics speak Louder than Words! updated 5-12-20

Reaction score
Need more space! There are two full closets filled with stuff...wish I had room to display it all. Haven't figured out how to edit the pics on the first page, still getting used to new site. :p

Reaction score
Thanks...glad others can appreciate all the work put into this over the years haha. Might as well keep the new pics on the last page of thread for everyone else to see without having to go through whole thread. Still having a hard time figuring out how to edit some of these posts. :p

Reaction score
A collection worth drooling over. :applause:

Which TIE Fighter is that in the top left?

I like the deco on it very much and would like to acquire one for myself.

Reaction score
Last edited:
Reaction score
That's the large wings TIE white deco TRU exclusive from back in 08...I bought 2 and opened one, with no extra space to display the boxed one. Wish I would have got one more.
I don't remember that, do you have any links?

Reaction score
great pics seize9! off topic, but what kind of vinyl do you spin?

Mainly breaks, bass and electro, but also some techno and old school acid as well. I love collecting in general, so my vinyl collection has just as much work put in to it as my SW collection does...just as obsessive haha.

Reaction score
Great collection! I'd love to spend some time in your room. :adoration:

Reaction score
That is funny. :D

Really nice collection! I would love to have mine displayed like that, it's just I have some limitations in my collection room, like a big mirror put there years go with liquid nails, don't know how to take it off.

Reaction score

These lil' guys joined the ever growing collection during the holidays...sweetest SW related Christmas present I have ever received lol...courtesy of wife. :applause:

Reaction score
A verry nice collection. Every time I'm looking at it, I see something new.
Also, nice to see that there are still people spinning vinyl :applouse:

Reaction score
A verry nice collection. Every time I'm looking at it, I see something new.
Also, nice to see that there are still people spinning vinyl :applouse:

Digital mixing or spinning on Serato just isn't the same for me...part of the fun spinning vinyl is collecting it, so I guess for me it will forever be vinyl lol. Btw that's the same thing people who have seen my collection in person said hehe.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awesome Disney stuff

I have to get me that super chaser holo obi now to complete the set...and it's not gonna be cheap for what I'm seeing. That and it seems this line is gonna be around for a little while, which could also become an issue since it looks like I'm hooked on yet another line lol. :p

Reaction score
I believe I heard she was coming in series 2...I really hope so at least, I know there is a Tusken Raider, Greedo, and Grand Moff Tarkin for sure. Can't wait for them.

Reaction score
Will be updating my pics very soon...so many new additions this year. Here is my most recent one. :D

Reaction score
I know I'm late to the discussion, but I can't express the enjoyment that seeing such a collection brings to me. I'm overwhelmed and delighted.

Reaction score
Force is strong with this one (Pics speak Louder than Words!) updated 8/31/14

Wow, it's been a long 3 years since I last updated my pics. Long weekend and had the extra time to do so. Up on the first page. Hope ya'll enjoy.

Reaction score
Is it still possible to edit the original thread title? Can't seem to figure out how. :p