Pics speak Louder than Words! updated 5-12-20

Reaction score
Re: Pics speak louder than words!

really nice collection man !!! love it !

Reaction score

You have certainly proved that it is possible to have too much of a good thing!

Reaction score

bkh0501 said:
You have certainly proved that it is possible to have too much of a good thing!
Thanks, checked out your video btw. Very cool!~

Reaction score
Re: Pics speak louder than words! updated!!

If there is one thing I've learned in life is never to say never.

For now chances are slim, that's why I'm selective on the loose stuff I buy doubles of...

Reaction score

Dude.. FAN-FREAKIN-TASTIC!!!!!! TOP O' THE LINE FOR SURE!!
I think you have displayed everything very well and wow... reminds me of my hey-day of carded and boxed.. lotta years.. lotta years!!! "Brings warm feelings to my heart"

Reaction score

Jaw droppingly amazing collection!

Reaction score
Re: Pics speak Louder than Words! updated 9/7/08

Excellent room.Love the way you stacked everything.Looks like you certainly took advantage of all that wall space.You must have 1 heck of a ladder.Keep up the good work.

Reaction score

Just wanted to share with you all that I got engaged a few weeks ago, so the beautiful room once known as Chewbacca's dungeon (by friends anyway) will no longer exist...in the process of buying a house and moving in with my fiancee soon, so I will update with new pics in the near future (trying to go for a whole new look, maybe even with some major opening of figures taking place)...pics will remain up to remind me of my fun days living there.

Not stopping my collecting by any means!~

Reaction score

Happy Birthday Seize9!
Have you got anything set up yet.
Maybe as a b-day present you can open up some of those figures and play with them. It would be a real fun birthday!

Reaction score

If you have managed not to open all those figures and vehicles I would leave them unopened, you can always go after loose items for cheap. Now I know what my room will look like in a couple of years (lol).

Reaction score

Happy Birthday Seize9!

I really like your collection. It is by far a great piece of art.

Reaction score

That room is absolutely insane, I effin love it... do you actually sleep in there or is it a guest room?

Reaction score

Seize9 said:
Just wanted to share with you all that I got engaged a few weeks ago, so the beautiful room once known as Chewbacca's dungeon (by friends anyway) will no longer exist...in the process of buying a house and moving in with my fiancee soon, so I will update with new pics in the near future (trying to go for a whole new look, maybe even with some major opening of figures taking place)...pics will remain up to remind me of my fun days living there.

Not stopping my collecting by any means!~
Definately don't open the items that look great boxed, but if you do have to for space reasons, try to cut the bubbles off the cards figs (rather than tearing them off) and flatten the boxes. You can keep a ton of them flat without using too much space. You'll love to still have them years from now. Good luck with the engagement!

Reaction score

Nice collection, Sieze9!

A few questions for you...

1) No Saga Legends Covert Ops? (I saw Neyo, but not the rest from that wave. Did you skip taking a picture of it or do you not have it?) You know, this guy...

2) I didn't see the Walmart exclusive Comic packs in there either. Did you not buy any of those??

3) What is the methodology behind how you decided to hang the figures? They don't appear to be in number order by series for example.

A very nice display, to be sure!

By the way, did you get the Royal Starship after you made the comment earlier about not having it? And I quote...

Seize9 said:
No seriously, there are a few items I'm still missing..but most of them consist of some EP1 items (since that was the only time in my life that I slowed down with my collecting drastically) such as the Royal Starship, and Eopie...but one day they will be mine!

Reaction score

Wow, haven't been around too much lately...missed out on my b-day comments & wishes, nevertheless thanks guys.

Well a lot of things took place since the last I visited this thread, #1 being that I got married sooner than I had planned because I also now have a kid on the way (due in just 9 weeks!)...so with that said, we did end up buying the house and now I'm ready to start building my room again as I still get to have my own room for it...definitely not as big as the last, but I plan to get very creative. Will probably post pics of what the room looks like now with just the stuff in boxes lol.

And to answer some of the last questions...I did buy the covert OPS trooper (not the Legends repack), and yes to the Walmart Comic Packs. And also a big yes to the Royal Starship...I love that thing!~

Reaction score
Re: Pics speak louder than words! updated ALL NEW

Forgot to mention this is how the room looked before all...and some of those boxes had to make way in to the closet, couldn't fit it all although I kept out what I liked most.

Reaction score

Man I love that Han Solo Carbonite enviorment piece. I really need to pick one of those up! Thanks for sharing.

Reaction score

Here is a quick video my wife took. Maybe I should start shooting videos instead of pics too, lol.

Reaction score

Seize9 said:
Here is a quick video my wife took. Maybe I should start shooting videos instead of pics too, lol.
</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font>
This video either has been removed from Facebook or is not visible due to privacy settings.

[/QUOTE]

Reaction score

Oops, she had them set private. Should be visible now...thanks for heads up.

Reaction score

yup, it's working, nice collection.....next time my wife gives me "that" look when I buy a figure, I'm going to show her your collection then she'll leave me alone

Reaction score

Wow! That's a beautifully organized display. You managed to get a lot in without making the toys look cluttered -- most impressive!
Awesome.

Thanks,
--MyClone

Reaction score

That isn't your ordinary vinyl collection bwahahaha, lol. Glad you guys enjoyed the new pics.

Reaction score
Re: Pics speak Louder than Words! updated 4/25/10 new

A quick shot of my 32nd birthday cake this year, tasted as good as it looked:

Reaction score

Some quick updates:

(what lies beyond those closet doors...)

Reaction score

Thanks. Although I prefer the look of this room over the the last one, sometimes I wish I had a bigger room.

As you can see on the pics, I have nowhere to put my new vintage box AT-AT or Rancor...but I like it as it keeps me busy interacting with the room changing things around.

Reaction score

OH MY GOD!

I'm an opener, I would be going crazy in there trying to resist opening your stuff.

Impressive, most impressive.

Reaction score

Seize9 said:
Forgot to mention this is how the room looked before all...and some of those boxes had to make way in to the closet, couldn't fit it all although I kept out what I liked most.

ok now I don't feel so bad that my rooms looks pretty much just like this! Great set-up...I really like the look of it all displayed. Good Job!