Pics of you with Celebrities

Reaction score
Normally not a fan of professional photo ops but I could not resist a photo with Grace Park and Tricia Helfer.

Reaction score
Like Clinton, I rarely partake in professional photo ops at cons but got to meet Chibs this past weekend and it was awesome! I even got cussed at him and it was awesomer!!!

Reaction score
As time goes by in this hobby, I find that the photo op is more important to me than the autograph (in most cases).

Phoebe Tonkin (Vampire Diaries & The Originals)

Kelly Brook (Supermodel)

Reaction score
Simple, Red Bull = Blue Donkey. I am sick of hearing him yell to celebs "Your favorite red head or the notorious Red Bull". So he is now The Blue Donkey.

Reaction score
Do you guys actually live at the airport to get constant access to these celebrities or just have access to their personal flight schedules?

Is that a pic from LAX?

Reaction score
Boyega really seems to be embracing this - I love that Stormtrooper backpack. He couldn't have been cooler when I met him at Comic Con years ago for Attack the Block, it's good to see he still seems enthusiastic.

Reaction score
Boyega really seems to be embracing this - I love that Stormtrooper backpack. He couldn't have been cooler when I met him at Comic Con years ago for Attack the Block, it's good to see he still seems enthusiastic.
I also like the video of his reaction to the new trailer. It's fun to see one of the new starts of the film as excited as the fans are!

Reaction score
Here are mine from the London Film and Comic Con this year.

Christopher Lloyd

Lea Thompson

Michael J. Fox

Neve Campbell

Robert Englund (very rare make up shoot)

Sigourney Weaver

Reaction score

George Lucas signing my Indy Fedora at the Star Wars The Force Awakens European Prem

Lawrence Kasdan and I at the aforementioned prem :)

N.B. I was really excited (obviously) at meeting both gentlemen. Two guys behind me took the p**s when I was getting excited about meeting Lawrence, although I must admit I didn't see him signing for any other fans where I was.

Reaction score
Yesterday I went to Edinburgh E.I.C.C. for "An Experience With Arnold Schwarzenegger" and got to meet the legend himself....

Reaction score
Yesterday I went to Edinburgh E.I.C.C. for "An Experience With Arnold Schwarzenegger" and got to meet the legend himself....
Congrats, thats really cool.

I find Arnold's choice of hair color regrettable, he's going full blown old lady...

Reaction score
I had the same opportunity in Edinburgh, what a great night!

Truly once in a lifetime and the price for a photo shoot was a steal in my opinion. Never get the chance again. Now to meet Sylvester. I am hoping they might get Harrison.