Pics of you with Celebrities

Reaction score
I met him at a evening with Stallone in Manchester UK.

paid a arm and leg. Pic could have been better but at least I got to meet him.
Even more than his NYCC appearance??? Didn't think that could be possible..

Reaction score
Even more than his NYCC appearance??? Didn't think that could be possible..
Well tickets started at 45.00 to 200 pounds and that was just fir show then there was 2 vip tickets starting at 700 pounds to 1500 pounds
700 which I paid got you second row to show then photo.
1500 got you front row, photo and meet and greet for 40 mins for 50 people although the meet and greet did not happen as sly left after photos where done so a lot if pissed fans and I hear they didn't get money back.

Reaction score
Almost $2,500 USD !!!!!!!! WHOA ! Insane !

I passed on the NYCC one too. Just not worth it in my eyes.
It is crazy prices. It was a one if chance for me, nearly divorced ��
big Arnie is doing same thing this year in November.
prices start about 300 pounds for meal and show.
Then vip tickets are 1500 for meal show and photo then there's 2000 pounds for show, meal, photo and meet and greet. Prices are just going way over the top. I am sure both sly and Arnie are making a few quid but I am sure promoters are doing ok too.

Reaction score
And for what they are charging they really need to look a little happier to meet the people paying their salary at these things.

Reaction score
And for what they are charging they really need to look a little happier to meet the people paying their salary at these things.
Although he is looking mean and pissed I kinda like the photo I have with him. I am pleased with it although a smile would also have been good :).
To be honest my photo is one of the better ones taken that night. I saw lots of the shoots online on there site And they where shocking. Out of about 50 photos I would say half where poor with either fan eyes closed or slys eyes closed. That was the pic they paid for and only one was taken. The set up was poor, the photographer was terrible as a professional would make sure his shot is perfect.
I was just so happy we both had our eyes open as rest where so bad, felt sorry for the people paying 700-1500 to get a photo with eyes closed

Reaction score
All have great photos here. I wonder if anyone here has a photo with Bruce Willis or Julia Roberts? I just really, really like them.

Reaction score
Got this at NY Comic Con last weekend. My GF and I had to do this--not every day you get a photo op with the whole cast of Star Trek:TNG!

Reaction score
How much did it cost to get all of them in one pic?
About $400 (gulp), but it would have cost at least that much to get them individually, and who wants to stand in 9 photo op lines?

A couple of years ago, Philly Comic Con had a photo op with all 5 ST captains, but that was $1000 IIRC. (I passed.)

Reaction score
About $400 (gulp), but it would have cost at least that much to get them individually, and who wants to stand in 9 photo op lines?

A couple of years ago, Philly Comic Con had a photo op with all 5 ST captains, but that was $1000 IIRC. (I passed.)
I did this same thing, but swap out DeLancie for Wheaton...it was like $425.

Reaction score
Me and ralph macchio and c Thomas Howell

Ralph macchio and c Thomas Howell who where at London comic con

Reaction score
I put this one up a while back in this thread but I will put it up again since Kingsman starts playing tomorrow in the UK . The paparazzi caught us coming out of the church during a break the first day of filming in Deepcut UK on Kingsman: The Secret Service . That's me behind Colin Firth coming through the church door . I worked on the film there at the church for almost 2 weeks .

Reaction score
Julie Benz

Morena Baccarin

Riddle from Heroes of Cosplay

Joss

I have some others (Jewel Stait, Stan Lee, Kevin Smith, and Mark Hamill among them, but I don't seem to have posted them online yet.)

Reaction score
Sorry for both the big sizes, and the glares. I didn't purchase any jpegs as usual, and sadly don't own a scanner :(, but I wanted to share what pics I did manage to get at Dragoncon with you all :)

me&Jamie Bamber

Me&Michael Trucco (my favorite BSG cast member)

Me&Edward James Olmos

Me,my hubby, & Tricia Helfer

Me, hubby, and Aaron Douglas

Me&the great James Callis

Hangin at the pub

me&Stephen Amell (one of my fave ops ever!!!!)

From our family to yours so say we all :) (One of the main reasons I felt I had to be there)

Last edited:
Reaction score
I am so glad you got your BSG group shot.

Tricia Helfer, YUM!

Reaction score
Now it all makes sense. Before seeing the above pic, I couldn't understand why Cherie keeps putting herself thru the pain of yet another con.

Reaction score
Working in the music press, I must have met hundreds of rock stars, some ********s, some great guys, and have loads of photos from those times.
Here are a couple of bands that I am freindly with and thought I would add these to the thread.

First up, the absolutely wonderful Vintage Trouble. Imagine a mix of Otis Reading and James brown inspired uptempo Stax and Chitlin revival played with a rock sensibility and you just about have a feel for their infectious groove. Amazing bunch of supertalented guys, and nice blokes to boot. Currently supporting AC/DC on their world tour and going down great with audiences despite not being a heavy band at all. New album "No.1 Hopeful Road" is currently selling by the bucketload! Seeing them live again soon!

Next up, my very good friends from the band Skinny Molly. Southern rock don't come much better or more authentic. Whenever these guys come to town it's more like a massive party than a gig. Roll on November because it's gonna get pretty messy !

Singer guitarist front man Mike Estes - formerly of Lynyrd Skynyrd no less. Hard to decide if Mike loves playing or partying more. YeehawB)

Jaybird Johnson - ex Blackfoot. He's a BIG man with a hug to die for and plays a mean lead guitar. Also a Tolkien nerd!

Drummer Kurt Pietro - keeps the boys on beat and is one of the nicest guys I have ever met - period. Loves pizza, so gets my vote!

Bass guy, and my partner in mayhem, Luke Bradshaw - give the two of us alcohol and you better watch out! If I told you how much we drank this night, you simply would not believe me!

Last edited: