Pics of you with Celebrities

Reaction score
You guys have some really legit photos here. Thanks for sharing!

Reaction score
Here's some of mine. Here I am this past summer with Shatner. He was at a local theater for the release of Into Darkness.

Same theater a few years ago had Karen Allen for a screening of Raiders.

Also met Richard Dreyfuss there for a screening of Close Encounters.

Did photo ops with Mark and Carrie at CV. Here's the shot of myself, my wife and our son with Mark Hamill

Here's me with one of my heroes, guitar legend Joe Satriani at an in-store a few years ago.

Here's some friends and I with Billy Dee.

And Daniel Logan. He was pretty drunk.

Nichelle Nichols
Doug Jones
Kristanna Loken
Here's high school me and Sarah Jessica Parker
Adrianne Curry

Reaction score
MY favorite one pic ever, Mr Trucco, and I :)

Me&Nathan

Me&Alan

Me&Adam

Me&Morena

Me&Ron

Me&Summer

Me&Jon

Me&Norman

Me&Irone

Me&Michael R

Anthony Michael Hall

Me&Aaron D.

Me&Jamie B.

Me&Katie

Me&Tahmoh

Me&Michael again :)

Me, Micahel, and Tahmoh

Me&Sammy

Me&Michael H

Me&James C.

Me&David A.

Me&Bruce C.

Me&Jake

Me&Ray

Me&Jeremy

Me&JEJ

Me&Jeremy

Me&Carrie

Sorry I took up so much room, just had to share.

Reaction score
I never really ask for photos mostly pics of them signing my stuff but here are the few I have.

Reaction score
Fun week for Walking Dead & a few other randoms

Steven Yeun

Melissa McBride

Emily Kinney

Allana Masterson

Jon Bernthal

Laura Vandervoort

Jennifer Morrison

Mary Elizabeth Winstead

Chester Bennington

Zack Effron (dont judge)

Reaction score
Great pics, another month and I'll have some shots with Michael Rooker and Emily Kinney.

Reaction score
Here's some pics from this past weekends Calgary Expo. Here's my take on the ones I met... Sigourney Weaver, she was a complete sweetheart, incredibly well spoken and very sincere when we talked. Michael Rooker, probably my new favorite celebrity, he was incredible and after he signed a couple pics for us he walked around the table and gave me and my daughter Hailey a huge tight hug. Last but def not least got to briefly meet Matt Smith, the 11th doc, he was very nice and was easily the busiest signer.
Photo Ops...
Anthony Daniels is a ******, asked him if we could all pose like C3PO to which he blatantly said no and then continued to position me and my daughter how he wanted too. He was rude and also made me hold a C3PO toy which I put on a fake smile because the kid was with me otherwise I think I would have made headlines by ramming it up his ___. When I walked away from him I said "Don't forget who made you famous and who continues to keep you famous", he wasn't impressed but seriously he could have been a little nicer.

Sam Witwer, we got there after he left and he rushed back to snap one so no cool posing or anything but still a class act and a very nice guy. He was really nice to the kid during the photo op and when we got him to sign some pieces. Hoping he has a role in SWVII, he's done a lot for Star Wars/Disney.

Emily Kinney, very sweet lady and we made funny faces for the photo op however I look more goofy than silly; I got caught mid face change haha.

Lastly here's my lil lady all Chun Li'd up with a couple of other Street Fighter cosplayers. She had a great time, she was so proud when people kept asking her to take a photo; she would do several different Chun Li poses...super cute :)
Akuma vs. Chun Li vs. Ryu....FIGHT!!!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Myself as the apostle James the Elder with Nick Simmons who played the part of Jesus in the National Geographic documentary ' The Jesus Mysteries ' that was aired Sunday before last .

The Last Supper

A still taken on the Garden of Gethsemane set.

Reaction score
Plus Jesus was the only time an undertaker's customer had a chance to critique the job!

Reaction score
It was a great experience working with Gene Simmons's son Nick on this and having the opportunity to share these photos ! :)
Cheers !
Rick Stanley

Reaction score
Here is just a few of my favorites (hard to choose from)

Lemmy

Dave Grohl

Angelina Jolie

Brad Pitt

Metallica

Chuck Liddell Dave Mustaine

Dimebag

[Photo not appropriate for this family friendly site - Admin]

Stallone

Reaction score
Seeing all the rock stars made me think of a good one of my wife and I with Billy Squier from '09. What I like about it is I'm wearing one of the shirts I designed for his tour. The "All Night Long" is actually my handwriting. I initially did it for him as a concept to show who I'd want him to write it out (I like using people's own writing as a design element), but he said, "it looks fine."

Reaction score
Great pics…though I'd would've had to have asked Baldwin to remove the hat. Also, its kinda odd to see the Governor with a smile on his face. ;)

Reaction score
Probably meaningless for most of you guys but... I had the chance to ride a few miles of Paris-Roubaix with cycling legend Greg LeMond, one of my top 3 absolute heroes.

Reaction score
Bump

Had to post this when I heard Eric the midget passed away a few weeks ago. I meet him at Artie Langes stand up show in sf years back. Had him sign a baseball and he signed it Eric the midget crossed out midget and wrote the actor lol
Bye for now

Last edited:
Reaction score
Looks like you scared the hell out of the little guy bro. RIP Eric the feisty little Actor.

Reaction score
Here's one from right before the release of Shaun of the Dead here in the states. Me, Edgar Wright, Nick Frost, and Simon Pegg. I interviewed them for a website article. Real nice guys. I had to blur out Pegg's shirt for family-friendly reasons. PM me if you want to know what it said :).

Reaction score
Sly looks like they haven't paid him enough to smile :)

Last edited: