[PIC] They should be released......

Reaction score
Nice! Being an opener myself, I heartily agree. The only thing that made me cringe was seeing Jorg Sacul loose! He is one of a limited few figures that I could not bring myself to open (the rest being mainly the silver figures).

Reaction score
WOW those pics are awesome!
thanks guys for putting these pics up...more would be great

Reaction score
Can do

Some pics are a bit older (that´s why I had to use E1 Nute for the Arena scene - the War Room Set had not been released at the time the pictures were taken).

Reaction score
Excelent pics fellas. I'm not an opener so it's cool to see some diorama's set up. Also it's fun to figure out which line and where the figs in the pics came from.

Great job!!!

GNT

Reaction score
Gotta agree some nice setting up there Fukuiraptor and Zutton!

Reaction score
those are pretty cool pictures. fukuiraptor love the sandcrawler. zutton love the cantina ones. overall, good job. keep them coming, i'd like to see more

Reaction score
Those are really, really nice pics! Zutton, I love your setups! Did you build them yourself?

Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words, guys.

Some of the backdrops are the backgrounds that were included in Cinemascenes or Screen Scenes. The plain blue background is the standard one I use. You see, I am part of a small German forum in which I present and review new figures. These pictures are taken from there. The only "real" diorama I build is Chancellor Palpatines office with all three rooms.

Reaction score
Man those pics are awesome...no harsh flash, and perfect composition!

Reaction score
These are great pics, everyone! Zutton's especially. I don't know how you get all those great backdrops. I recognize some of the dioramas and cinema scenes, but there was one picture or two where for a second I thought they might be out of focus on the set photos! They looked that real!

Great job. I need to learn how to use photoshop.

Reaction score
I really like this thread, Fukuiraptor.

Zutton, those are some amazing pictures! One highlight to me were the cusstoms. I like the head swap you did on Arena Padme, and is that a Palpatine Office diorama I spotted?

Reaction score
Yes, indeed it´s a headswapped Padmé. And, yes, I built a diorama of Palpatine´s office. It isn´t that good as some I´ve seen here, but as my first project of that kind I am happy with it.

Reaction score
What an eye for detail...I feel like I'm looking at screenshots from the movies. Hands down this is one of my favorite threads ever posted!!!! Keep up the great work!