Photos from the 2nd Harrison Ford send in.

Reaction score
I recently received my poster back from the 2nd Harrison Ford send in and I was a little bummed I didn't receive a photo of Ford signing my item. I emailed celebrity send ins and they told me the photo will take a couple weeks so i guess they do have it when it should of been shipped with my item. Has anyone else not receive a photo of their item being signed by Ford?

Reaction score
The photos have to be cultivated then approved by Ford. None have been sent yet.

Reaction score
I am still waiting for my items. But got the info that the photos with Fird signing them will be sent later.
Chris

Reaction score
Yeah, I received my items two weeks ago with no photos as well. I haven’t received that notice though. Thanks for the info guys.

Reaction score
Anyone receive any photos yet? I'm beginning to feel like we won't be getting any. . . .

Reaction score
They said they will come later due to the fact that Ford can't check the photos right now because of Corona. I am sure we will receive them, but it will take a while.
Chris

Reaction score
Pretty sure I read on FB in the last couple of days that approval has been given and they're going to be sending them out.

Reaction score
Approval has been given, I just sent the waiver that had to be filled + the pictures of the items to confirm.

Chris

Reaction score
As soon as they get the waiver they will ship your photo. At least that's how I understand it.
Chris

Reaction score
How did you get the wavier? Was it mailed to you? There is no update on their site.

Reaction score
Yes it was a mail with instructions. Maybe they send it out once your photo was approved.
Chris

Reaction score
I haven't received anything yet either. I filled out the waiver and attached a picture of my signed item, but they didn't list how we should send them in. I just sent mine to info@celebritysendins.com and Kevin's hotmail address, I haven't heard anything from them.

Reaction score
Not yet, there are 500 more pictures to check they said. So I guess I will have to wait 3-4 weeks longer.
Chris

Reaction score
Still nothing in the mailbox or an info, did anybody receive their photos of the signing?
Chris

Reaction score
Almost 2 more months and still no fotos from them, did anybody receive one at all?
I have a bad feeling about it now... :unsure:
Chris

Reaction score
Almost 2 more months and still no fotos from them, did anybody receive one at all?
I have a bad feeling about it now... :unsure:
Chris
Yeah I hear you. Signing was 7 months ago. Has anyone tried reaching out to them? I know it says not to inquire about the photos, but I mean its been way too long. I am going to send an email

Reaction score
Patience..I’m still waiting on my item from the signing.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Last time I asked was 3,5 weeks ago and they answered that there are 500 more photos to be checked.
After these all are sent out.
Chris

Reaction score
At least you’ve got your item back. I can’t say that yet. I haven’t seen my piece since I sent it in October.

Last edited:
Reaction score
That is bad news indeed, all people I know here in Germany got their items back, I thought everybody did.
I will remind them again today, one month past since the last update now and I cannot imagine it takes 30 days to send 500 pictures, it is less than assorting 20 pictures to the buyer and end them out.
Till now I do not know anybody that received a picture, if none of these show up I have to think this was just a promotion to get more orders in.
Chris

Reaction score
CORRECTION: the info that there are 400-500 pictures left to send was from 25.05. So they had over 50 working days to send them, which equals sending out 10 pictures per day :unsure:
Chris

Reaction score
Yea, not good. I’ve sent emails asking for any information or update, provided my order number and photo of the item. I understand things can happen. I’m patient, but transparency is key.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I got info from other German collectors that they neither get any info anymore.
All have their items, but no sign of any photos yet, nor any communication.
When they do not arrive in 3 months from now I am sure this was just a cheap trick to get more orders in.
Chris