Phoenix Board # 215: Andor begins, next HasLab to be announced?

Reaction score
Chandler, AZ (It's kind of like Tatooine)
Gentle Giant will be producing a Clone Wars Vader statue.

1663855454896.png

Depending on how they execute this, it could have some serious appeal to me. I love when characters from one of the trilogies are intermixed with another trilogy. It blurs the lines and makes everything more cohesive. This is why I am excited about the Andor series. Seeing the republic gunships in the series is very cool to me. I would love to see Stormtroopers and Clones in maybe Neyo or Bacara armor fighting along side each other.

Reaction score
ASM- I checked Gentle Giant again for the jumbo Yavin Luke and not seeing anything. Be sure to text me if you see a report that it's up for pre-order. Hopefully this will happen before the weekend because I am going to be working outside all week starting Saturday and I leave my phone inside for safety reasons. I do check it from time to time.

Reaction score
ASM- I checked Gentle Giant again for the jumbo Yavin Luke and not seeing anything. Be sure to text me if you see a report that it's up for pre-order. Hopefully this will happen before the weekend because I am going to be working outside all week starting Saturday and I leave my phone inside for safety reasons. I do check it from time to time.
Yes, I will keep on checking and will let you know. Thanks again for the help.

Reaction score
Got an email from Amazon that my BS Cad Bane (Bracca) exclusive will be arriving tomorrow. This is from The Bad Batch show.

Reaction score
I looked through all of my stuff and cannot find a black series owk wandering Jedi. Not sure if I canceled from one source to order from another and then messed up or if I stashed it somewhere else. Anyway, I ordered another.

Reaction score
Stopped into Target (60/Power) and found 2 cases of the Vintage Collection Boba Fett (Morak) Exclusive. I picked up 2 to match my preorder which I now cancelled. I was reluctant to preorder back in the day and not too pleased buying it now. It has what is known as the "Boba Tax". The exclusive rings up at $20.99 (same as online). If the figure didn't looks so good, I'd pass, but this price is crazy. No guarantee it makes it to clearance.

I looked it up on Popfindr using the Target TCIN (85766838) and found some stores with it in stock, allegedly.

60/Power
Ellsworth Loop Rd in Queens Creek
Arizona Ave in Chandler
Gilbert/Southern
Rio Salado in Tempe
Longmore Ave in Mesa
Thomas/44th in Phoenix
Talking Stick in Scottsdale

There were a few other stores too. No guarantee they are put out on the shelf at these stores, except 60/Power (where I got mine).

Last edited:
Reaction score
Allegedly, the BS Boba Fett Droids figure is hitting stores too. That's why I went to 60/Power, but the employee in Toys tried to find the 6 in-stock in the back room. She wasn't able to locate it. I do have it on preorder as well.

Target TCIN (83690285), in case you need to look on Popfindr.

Reaction score
Reminder:

As part of Target's Fall Geek Out Collector's Spot releases, Friday 9/23 at 6am PT are products from Hasbro. This should include the BS exclusives, Shoretrooper & Imperial Officer (Ferrix) (Both from Andor Series). Might be GIJoe too, since this was originally just a GIJoe release day.

Shoretrooper:

Imp Officer (Ferrix):

Fall Geek Out Page:

EDIT: Links Are Live....Go, Go, Go!!!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Reminder:

As part of Target's Fall Geek Out Collector's Spot releases, Friday 9/23 at 6am PT are products from Hasbro. This should include the BS exclusives, Shoretrooper & Imperial Officer (Ferrix) (Both from Andor Series). Might be GIJoe too, since this was originally just a GIJoe release day.

Shoretrooper:

Imp Officer (Ferrix):

Fall Geek Out Page:

Thanks! I just ordered two of each. I figured it was free shipping, so I have nothing to lose and both are essentially army builders.

Reaction score
I received two emails from Amazon last night regarding the Black Series Vader. One stated he's arriving Tuesday and the next one stated he's arriving Sunday. Now watch me get another informing me it's being delayed.

bac

Reaction score
There were a few other stores too. No guarantee they are put out on the shelf at these stores, except 60/Power (where I got mine).

Thanks! I'm off work today so debating whether I was to bother going to one of those Targets or just wait for the pre-order.

Reaction score
Thanks! I'm off work today so debating whether I was to bother going to one of those Targets or just wait for the pre-order.

Personally, unless I am already at a Target that has them, I'd prefer to just wait for my pre-orders. It's free delivery and I'm just wasting gas bouncing from store to store. In the olden days, running to stores was no big deal (and sometimes fun), but with gas prices at what they are, I'd prefer to let Target do all the work.

Reaction score
Received email that my DMI Andor poster is starting to ship. A label has been created. Hoping it comes in good shape like the Rogue One IMAX I just got the other day.

Got my BS 6" Cad Bane's (The Bad Batch) in from Amazon today. If anyone missed out on him, I have an extra one, in near-mint condition, available. $31, if interested and local. LMK.

Reaction score
Anyone collect the Bandai Spirits (Bandai Nations) Movie Realization line? BBTS has listed the new Book of Boba Fett Daimyo Boba Fett figure, $124.99.

FdXb7YpXwAk35EI.png
FdXb9SPXgAAuMEc.png
FdXb_qkXwAY0HmV.png
FdXcCreXwAYsMSu.png

Reaction score
Reminder:

Shoretrooper:

Imp Officer (Ferrix):

Fall Geek Out Page:

Got them ordered Thanks!

Reaction score
Stopped into Target (60/Power) and found 2 cases of the Vintage Collection Boba Fett (Morak) Exclusive. I picked up 2 to match my preorder which I now cancelled. I was reluctant to preorder back in the day and not too pleased buying it now. It has what is known as the "Boba Tax". The exclusive rings up at $20.99 (same as online). If the figure didn't looks so good, I'd pass, but this price is crazy. No guarantee it makes it to clearance.

I looked it up on Popfindr using the Target TCIN (85766838) and found some stores with it in stock, allegedly.

60/Power
Ellsworth Loop Rd in Queens Creek
Arizona Ave in Chandler
Gilbert/Southern
Rio Salado in Tempe
Longmore Ave in Mesa
Thomas/44th in Phoenix
Talking Stick in Scottsdale

Thanks for the info this morning picked one up for Kielbassa, DT and myself.

Reaction score
OFF TOPIC

I know there are a few Dark Crystal fans here, so I thought I would mention this Age of Resistance book is currently 30% off at Sideshow with code: 30DDSEP23

Regular price is $50, which brings it down to $35.

1664032399064.png

UPDATE: I just realized this only has 37 minutes left in the sale.

Last edited:
Reaction score
The Hot Toys Armorer is 25% off at Sideshow with code: 25DDSEP24 and only $5 shipping and it's IN-STOCK.

Regular price $245, which brings it down to $183.75

1664032597501.png

I'm really hoping that once Kuill & Blurrg are in stock, they'll put up a sale like this too, but it looks like the release date changed on Kuill as I swear it showed September a week ago and now it's stating November - January.

Reaction score
Anyone collect the Bandai Spirits (Bandai Nations) Movie Realization line? BBTS has listed the new Book of Boba Fett Daimyo Boba Fett figure, $124.99.

View attachment 437236
View attachment 437237
View attachment 437238
View attachment 437239
I collect this line but am going to hold off on getting this one.

Reaction score
Received email that my DMI Andor poster is starting to ship. A label has been created. Hoping it comes in good shape like the Rogue One IMAX I just got the other day.

Got my BS 6" Cad Bane's (The Bad Batch) in from Amazon today. If anyone missed out on him, I have an extra one, in near-mint condition, available. $31, if interested and local. LMK.
If it's still available, I'll take it.