Phoenix Board # 207: BS Rancor, Book of Boba Fett, and more

Reaction score
Chandler, AZ (It's kind of like Tatooine)
Today's Bring Home the Bounty offerings...

Vintage Collection Ahsoka (Corvus) and Death Watch Trooper available for pre-order tomorrow at 10am. Not sure if that's ET or not.

1635263911572.png 1635263928140.png

Black Series The Client announced, but no pre-order date.

1635264150627.png

I see no mention of any being exclusives.

Reaction score
Yodasnews is reporting a rumor for the following Black Series figures: Aayla Secura, Ki-Adi Mundi and ARC Trooper Jesse

ASM- Will you be able to resist getting her?
Of course I am getting her. Remember that even though I don’t fully collect BS I do have Lukes and Fetts.

Last edited:
Reaction score
It’s really hard to preorder things too. I’m at work generally at 5am and can’t have my phone until after 2, so most preorders are already sold out.

Reaction score
Picked this guy up today at Hallmark. Wishlist now complete.

full

Reaction score
I received an email from UPS showing a delivery created by Hasbro, so I assume this is the two Trapper Wolf figures, the Cantina Showdown and the VC Emperor Throne Room. Though it's unlike them to put more than one item in a box, so it may be a single figure.

Reaction score
Jayson from Yakface.com seems to feel the reason Hasbro hasn't released the identity of the bonus unlocks on the Rancor is due to Disney and not Hasbro's choice. Not sure why that would be and what advantage it would give Disney.

Reaction score
Jayson from Yakface.com seems to feel the reason Hasbro hasn't released the identity of the bonus unlocks on the Rancor is due to Disney and not Hasbro's choice. Not sure why that would be and what advantage it would give Disney.
New characters in the Book of Boba Fett that they don’t want to reveal yet? You know a baby Mace Windu or something like that? 😀

Reaction score
Walmart has now shipped my 6" Clone Shock Troopers (The Bad Batch). Walmart delivery email says delivery on 9/8. Huh? But Ontrac says its coming today.