Phoenix Board # 206: PulseCon, BS Rancor and a Razor Crest Update?

bac

Reaction score
Fair enough, but you forgot about the escape pod. Not quite a single piece, but not a whole lot more.

Good point. I do hope Rancor comes with Malakili because otherwise that's a tough sell on-shelf outside of Rancor backers.

Reaction score
I just opened mine and while it's basically a ship I already have with a different deco, it's still very nice.

My Merrick figure is pristine and as of yet I haven't opened it.
I opened mine today and put it together. It has a very nice weathering indeed.

Reaction score
Slave I- Several month to maybe over a year ago, you posted a cool picture of the Carbon-Freeze Chamber configured with about 3 sets. So you still have that picture?

bac- You have mentioned that the Carded Stormtrooper from this set goes for a decent price. All I am seeing is on eBay is one for $28 and one for $135 (which is ridiculous). I have two sets that before today had not been opened yet. I left the Stormtrooper carded for now. I haven't opened the other set at all yet. Are you seeing different prices or have they kind of dried up?

Since my Halloween display is finally done, I have been really taking it easy the last two days. Today I decided to open a whole mess of Star Wars items that I have had sitting for a long time. Some of them probably date back before last Christmas. It's been fun.
Did you mean these?

s-l400.jpg

20201210_220724.jpg

Reaction score
Chandler, AZ (It's kind of like Tatooine)
It was for a few minutes. I'm glad to be done with it. Toy buying shouldn't be stressful.

Agreed!!!

Oh and I sent an email to Joey at Rebelscum to find out if he knows anything about the BS Arvala-7 set and he's said he'll see what he can find out.

UPDATE: Just received this from Joey (Rebelscum)...

From what I'm hearing, it just sold out almost instantly, there's always a chance they'll load more pre-orders. Barring that, looks like we get to check the store shelves on release day.

Good hunting!

Joey

Last edited:
Reaction score
Not sure. Those aren't the same at all. The bottom has the lower set of steps wider at the top than the bottom and is flipped upside down.

The top picture looks like it may be from a video game. I really like that top picture, but that means custom rails.
Yeah that's what I did was I just flipped the stairs upside down and painted the other side to try to add another dimension to it. The whole thing is just something I threw together back then I still got to work on different things and someday I would like to build the top to it. That picture could be from a video game I just liked the look of some more stairs leading up to the platform.

20211024_211656.jpg20211024_211409.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: bac
Reaction score
Gentle Giant Labria mini bust up for pre-order.

$102 PG Member price

View attachment 404701

I've never been big on this character and not really loving the bust. I do like Cantina characters though.

I hate that they give everybody in the Cantina a blaster. I don't like his smile he's way too happy looking and the red really makes him look to much like a devil.

Reaction score
If anybody still needs or want to get a second one. Hasbro Toy Shop’s eBay store has the Hoth Ice Planet retro board game with retro Snowspeeder Luke for $13.24. I can’t post the eBay link as it is against the forum rules.

Reaction score
Yeah that's what I did was I just flipped the stairs upside down and painted the other side to try to add another dimension to it. The whole thing is just something I threw together back then I still got to work on different things and someday I would like to build the top to it. That picture could be from a video game I just liked the look of some more stairs leading up to the platform.

Ah! That makes sense. I played with them a little yesterday and even looked to possibly flip the stairs upside down. I started thinking of some ideas to really make it look cool, but it'll take time, which I never seem to have enough of.

Thanks for the pics.

Reaction score
If anybody still needs or want to get a second one. Hasbro Toy Shop’s eBay store has the Hoth Ice Planet retro board game with retro Snowspeeder Luke for $13.24. I can’t post the eBay link as it is against the forum rules.

I wasn't aware we weren't supposed to post eBay links. I've done that hundreds of times. Is this a new rule?

Reaction score
Does the Arvala-7 Mando have a release date or just a release date: coming soon?

No idea. I never heard an actual release date and if you google it, you'll see none of the fan sites seem to know anything about it either. All I know is that the Target webpage has shown it as "Sold Out" since the beginning. If anyone comes across these in stores, please keep me in mind. I will do the same.

Reaction score
Yeah same here it was a scratcher that revealed how much but everybody probably got the same amount.

Yep. And as far as the in-stock items go, I can't say there's anything I am interested in. There are a couple of Grogu items that I really like, but I need to back off on collecting Grogu or the inside of my house will be mostly green.

1635178462256.png

Reaction score
So it's looking like I am getting stuck with an additional Black Series Trapper Wolf. I had created one order with a bunch of items at Hasbro Pulse and then realized I missed Cobb Vanth, so I created another order with Trapper Wolf and Cobb Vanth and planned to cancel the Trapper Wolf in the first order. It wouldn't allow me to on Friday, but I figured it was because the order was just entered. So I tried today and no luck. I gave them a call and was told that they had a limited supply available that are being fulfilled immediately even though it was listed as a "pre-order" and that it cannot be cancelled now because it's being processed. She said I could return the item, but I would have to pay for return shipping. This is pathetic. There is no reason this item should not be able to be removed from my order unless it is being physically packaged up right now, which it is not.

Anyone need a Trapper Wolf?

Reaction score
I was checking the Target app, and saw the Merrick X-wing in stock at Phoenix Spectrum again. That's only 9 miles from work, so I was willing to make the drive. I successfully placed the order, but shortly afterwards I got an email that it is not actually in stock there.

Reaction score
I was checking the Target app, and saw the Merrick X-wing in stock at Phoenix Spectrum again. That's only 9 miles from work, so I was willing to make the drive. I successfully placed the order, but shortly afterwards I got an email that it is not actually in stock there.

Hopefully you received the email prior to making the trip.

Reaction score
So it's looking like I am getting stuck with an additional Black Series Trapper Wolf. I had created one order with a bunch of items at Hasbro Pulse and then realized I missed Cobb Vanth, so I created another order with Trapper Wolf and Cobb Vanth and planned to cancel the Trapper Wolf in the first order. It wouldn't allow me to on Friday, but I figured it was because the order was just entered. So I tried today and no luck. I gave them a call and was told that they had a limited supply available that are being fulfilled immediately even though it was listed as a "pre-order" and that it cannot be cancelled now because it's being processed. She said I could return the item, but I would have to pay for return shipping. This is pathetic. There is no reason this item should not be able to be removed from my order unless it is being physically packaged up right now, which it is not.

Anyone need a Trapper Wolf?
I don't need one, but I'll take it if no one else wants/needs it. My figure will probably come damaged so I may be in need of a replacement.