Phoenix Board #203: Razor Crest Update? We need one

Reaction score
Now I have a Blue Snaggletooth, off to eBay to sell it for $1,499 :p
View attachment 384145
I know this will sound like one of “those” stories people always tell...but a coworker gave me a box of Star Wars figures/vehicles, I’d say around 1999/2000 because she found them in her garage “taking up space”, and they belonged to her brother that joined the marines....
Got it , opened up the Darth Vader head and BOOM a blue snaggletooth. It wasn’t in the greatest condition, so I did in fact put it on eBay. I seem to remember only getting about 300 for it though.

Reaction score
Chandler, AZ (It's kind of like Tatooine)
I received this from Disney Movie Insiders yesterday...

Disney Movie Insiders said:
On June 3 2021, Disney Movie Insiders will resume our policy to expire points in member accounts where there has been prolonged points inactivity.

Beginning on this date and continuing after, your Disney Movie Insiders points will expire if you haven’t redeemed for a reward, or earned or redeemed any points in the previous 365 consecutive days. You can read more about our points expiration policy in our terms and conditions.

To find your most recent point history, click on your name in the upper left hand corner of the Disney Movie Insiders site and select “Point History.” In the app, you can simply click on the studio icon in the upper right hand corner and then select “Point History.”
I don't think this will be an issue for most of us.

Reaction score
Is anyone else collecting these? Seems like they're getting two per week, although there's an odd total of 9. Last week I picked up Kylo and x-wing Luke. Today I got Chewie and the Sith trooper.

1619014833762.png

Reaction score
Is anyone else collecting these? Seems like they're getting two per week, although there's an odd total of 9. Last week I picked up Kylo and x-wing Luke. Today I got Chewie and the Sith trooper.
I have so many of those kid meal toys and more than likely I will never display them, so I think I am done collecting them. Plus I don't eat fast food, so picking them up would be a huge pain.

I thought you hate these kinds of things? You compared the Pop! Deluxe vehicles to these and decided not to get them.

Reaction score
Walmart has the BS6 Archive Series in stock. Just ordered another Shore Trooper since I am still waiting for Target to come through on this. It's supposed to arrive tomorrow.

What's weird is they're all different prices and the Shore Trooper is the most expensive. That figures!

1619019338658.png 1619019352883.png1619019360870.png1619019367762.png

I also found out I had pre-ordered a Tank Driver from Hasbro Pulse, probably because I was having issues with Target. It shipped this morning.

Reaction score
I just found out these are Target exclusives. That sucks!!!

• 087-16-7462 Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • 087-16-4919 Anakin Skywalker
  • 087-16-9397 Clone Pilot Hawk
  • 087-16-9980 ARC Trooper Echo
Not happy they're a Target Exclusive, except maybe they won't cancel my order since they won't be sold anywhere else.

Target just cancelled my concept Yoda POP! No big surprise, but now I have to order it from somewhere else. Target is just about as bad if not worse than Walmart for cancelling preorders.

Reaction score
Not happy they're a Target Exclusive, except maybe they won't cancel my order since they won't be sold anywhere else.

Target just cancelled my concept Yoda POP! No big surprise, but now I have to order it from somewhere else. Target is just about as bad if not worse than Walmart for cancelling preorders.
Call up and gripe. They can't fix the issue, but they will give you a free gift card because of it. Just bring up that you should've ordered from Amazon in the first place. I'm sure Target does not want to hear you may resort to Amazon over them.

And I agree that they're getting pretty bad. The big difference is it seems Walmart is trying to address the issue and I am not getting that from Target.

Reaction score
Disney Movie Reward points: EARTH2021
5 points

Scrolling down in the email I just received it list all the disclaimers and includes "Bonus Points expire 4/30/21". So does this mean the 5 points for EARTH2021 are only available for 9 days and then they disappear?

Reaction score
5 points

Scrolling down in the email I just received it list all the disclaimers and includes "Bonus Points expire 4/30/21". So does this mean the 5 points for EARTH2021 are only available for 9 days and then they disappear?
Thanks! I have no idea on the bonus points.
Another Disney Movie Reward Code:

AWARDS (10pts)

Expires 5/31/21
Thanks!

Reaction score
I have so many of those kid meal toys and more than likely I will never display them, so I think I am done collecting them. Plus I don't eat fast food, so picking them up would be a huge pain.

I thought you hate these kinds of things? You compared the Pop! Deluxe vehicles to these and decided not to get them.
The Pop! deluxe vehicles do remind me of these unless it makes sense, like Rey or Luke on speeder or Chewie sticking out of the AT-ST.

I have all of these Happy Meal toys from the previous batches.

Reaction score
5 points

Another Disney Movie Reward Code:

AWARDS (10pts)

Expires 5/31/21
Thanks!

Reaction score

View attachment 384387

I wasn't even aware McDonald's was doing this. I still have my old ones packed up somewhere. I wouldn't mind getting Fett, Sith trooper, or Ren. Do they shoot a disc or something out of them, I see a slot on all of them?

Reaction score

View attachment 384387
I didn't even know about these. I've had fun collecting these in the past, but I know they'll likely end up in a bin somewhere. What are they charging for the toy only nowadays?

Reaction score
I wasn't even aware McDonald's was doing this. I still have my old ones packed up somewhere. I wouldn't mind getting Fett, Sith trooper, or Ren. Do they shoot a disc or something out of them, I see a slot on all of them?
Yes they come with a couple of discs with laser fire printed on them.

I didn't even know about these. I've had fun collecting these in the past, but I know they'll likely end up in a bin somewhere. What are they charging for the toy only nowadays?
I think they're @ $1.25 each. I take my daughter and buy a couple Happy Meals to get the toys.

Reaction score
Received another email from Target to approve another delay with the BS6 Shore Trooper. I'm glad I was able to order this from Walmart because I seriously doubt I will ever get it from Target.
And I just received an email from Walmart that my Shore Trooper shipped and will be here today. Walmart is seriously upping their fast shipping.

Reaction score
These items will be available for pre-order from Gentle Giant today at 9pm PST. Seems like a really strange choice of times.

Star Wars: The Mandalorian - Death Trooper Mini Bust
$102 PG Member price

1619101851290.png

Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith - Obi Wan Kenobi Milestone Statue
$255 PG Member price

1619101927812.png

Boba Fett Legends in 3-Dimensions Bust
$170 PG Member price

1619102009183.png

Star Wars - Darth Vader Jumbo Action Figure
$68 PG Member price

1619102111228.png

I will probably order Boba Fett and a good possibility of getting the Death Trooper. The only thing is I already have two of the Death Trooper Classic busts and the Hot Toys figure, so not sure.

I like how they incorporated Slave I's design into the base.

Reaction score
New Bandai models coming: The Mandalorian and the Razor Crest. Both available in chrome plated and non-chrome plated versions.

The Chrome Mandalorian has some appeal, plus he comes with the spear and he's the same scale as the BS6 figures. He's priced at $48.86 USD, which is not horrid when comparing to the SH Figuarts figures. Expected to release in July.

I would be interested in the Razor Crest, but it sounds like it's pretty small.

1619103992251.png

Reaction score
These items will be available for pre-order from Gentle Giant today at 9pm PST. Seems like a really strange choice of times.

$102 PG Member price

View attachment 384533

$255 PG Member price

View attachment 384534

$170 PG Member price

View attachment 384535

$68 PG Member price

View attachment 384536

I will probably order Boba Fett and a good possibility of getting the Death Trooper. The only thing is I already have two of the Death Trooper Classic busts and the Hot Toys figure, so not sure.

I definitely want to get the Death Trooper bust. I like the Fett 3DL bust a lot but was hoping for the new paint deco from the Mandalorian. I most likely won't be getting the Obi-Wan statue but I do like how they sculpted the fabric on him it looks very real.

Reaction score

$102 PG Member price

View attachment 384533

$255 PG Member price

View attachment 384534

$170 PG Member price

View attachment 384535

$68 PG Member price

View attachment 384536

That Vader is fugly! I collect selected jumbos but this one is an easy pass.

Reaction score
I kinda like the vader. Its unique. But I would want a nice card, not the simple packaging they used on the concept boba.

Reaction score
Just pre-ordered the Legends 3D Boba Fett and the Death Trooper mini bust. No idea when these are estimated to ship since Gentle Giant doesn't bother with those pesky details.

I had also considered signing up for the free shipping program, but after viewing the details it didn't make a whole lot of sense considering it's almost May.

Gentle Giant said:
The program will provide Free Shipping via UPS SurePost and UPS Ground from July 1, 2020, through June 30, 2021
I don't understand why Gentle Giant is not able to have people sign up for the PG membership or the free shipping any time throughout the year and just expire after a year. It doesn't seem that tough.

Reaction score
I just received an email from Amazon stating the estimated delivery date for the BS6 Asajj Ventress has changed.

New estimated delivery date:
Sunday, May 9, 2021
Previous estimated delivery date:
Thursday, June 3, 2021

Reaction score
WOO HOO!!!

Sideshow Toys said:
Your The Child Life-Size Figure will be arriving into our warehouse in approximately 3 days. Your final payment is scheduled for Tuesday, April 27, 2021.

Please review your order information and make any changes through your online account prior to Monday, April 26.

And luckily I paid it off a long time ago, so I'm only getting charged for the tax and shipping.

Reaction score
Stopped at the Target at Scottsdale Road/Ashler Hills today and they had NOT ONE action figure. No Black Series, no Vintage Collection. Even the Jar Jar's were gone.

Last edited: