Phoenix Board #203: Razor Crest Update? We need one

Reaction score
Got my Movie Realization Ronin Mandalorian from Bandai Tamashii Nations today. This was an exclusive and only available for a short time on the Premium Bandai site. Other places had him too but for a higher price.

He's a great looking figure. Being a pre-Beskar armor version, the look is amazing and fits the Samurai theme precisely. Gonna try to to get him setup with his accessories soon.

Reaction score
Chandler, AZ (It's kind of like Tatooine)
Got my Movie Realization Ronin Mandalorian from Bandai Tamashii Nations today. This was an exclusive and only available for a short time on the Premium Bandai site. Other places had him too but for a higher price.

He's a great looking figure. Being a pre-Beskar armor version, the look is amazing and fits the Samurai theme precisely. Gonna try to to get him setup with his accessories soon.
Very cool take some pics once he's set up.

Yeah let's see it and if you collect the BS6 figures, maybe some shots with them to get an idea on size.

Reaction score
Preorder that TVC Purge Trooper from BBTS along with an extra Biker Scout and Royal Guard. Even with tax and the $4 shipping is cheaper than EE. EE’s shipping rates are borderline criminal.

Reaction score
Preorder that TVC Purge Trooper from BBTS along with an extra Biker Scout and Royal Guard. Even with tax and the $4 shipping is cheaper than EE. EE’s shipping rates are borderline criminal.
Yeah. That's why most everyone ordered a lot to get free shipping. Slave I tacked on some figures for me, which I appreciate.

BBTS is good if you want to ship cheap.

Reaction score
I did not jump on the GG Death Watch Mandalorian bust went it went up for pre-order and I just noticed it's out of stock. Not sure why, but I was not all fired up about it like I would think I would be.

Last edited:
Reaction score
So not only did I get another email from Target stating they need me to authorize a further delay on the BS6 Shore Trooper, but I also received an email cancelling my BS6 Tank Driver completely.

This is now the second time Target has done this to me. I may have to stop pre-ordering from there. I will be calling later to find out why this is happening and see what they plan to do about it.

Reaction score
So not only did I get another email from Target stating they need me to authorize a further delay on the BS6 Shore Trooper, but I also received an email cancelling my BS6 Tank Driver completely.

This is now the second time Target has done this to me. I may have to stop pre-ordering from there. I will be calling later to find out why this is happening and see what they plan to do about it.
Called Target and gave the rep hell about this. I told her that basically the message I am getting from Target since this has now happened multiple times is to pre-order from Amazon instead since Target won't meet their obligations. I could tell she was frustrated because she had no argument. She did issue me a $15 coupon credit to my account for the cancelled figure. Now I need to find a Shore Trooper or two.

If anyone sees these, please let me know.

Reaction score
Hot Toys is releasing a Mandalorian version of Ahsoka and Grogu Deluxe set

1618584950311.png

Or you can purchase Ahsoka on her own (if you're a Grogu hater like Kielbassa)

1618585033361.png

They're looking like a 4th quarter 2022 release and I haven't seen any mention of price yet. It's not listed on Sideshow's website yet, but they do have the version of Ahsoka based on the Clone Wars also up for pre-order.

They did a great job at catching her likeness.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hot Toys is releasing a Mandalorian version of Ahsoka and Grogu Deluxe set

Or you can purchase Ahsoka on her own (if you're a Grogu hater like Kielbassa)
Yeah! Besides, I already have two Grogus from the deluxe Beskar Mando set. Do I really need a third one just to get different hands?

Reaction score
Yeah! Besides, I already have two Grogus from the deluxe Beskar Mando set. Do I really need a third one just to get different hands?
I agree with you there. I don't plan to pick up Ahsoka. I've never been a huge fan. I initially hated her. Now I can tolerate her, but still not a favorite character and I don't really need another Grogu right now.

Are you getting her?

Reaction score
I agree with you there. I don't plan to pick up Ahsoka. I've never been a huge fan. I initially hated her. Now I can tolerate her, but still not a favorite character and I don't really need another Grogu right now.

Are you getting her?
I'll probably get either this one or the CW version, but not likely both.

Reaction score
Reaction score
Germann & Gilbert Target- They just returned me over $400 for helmets (3 Mando/1 Cardinal). What was cool is this guy didn't slice open the packaging to make sure they were inside like the last time I returned a helmet there. They had NO Shore Trooper and NO Tank Drivers. They did have two BS6 Jar Jars for $8.99 and I had one in hand and walked around with it for a few minutes and then really wondered why I need another Jar Jar, so I put it back.

Reaction score
Received the following from BBTS today:
TVC: ROTJ Fett, Bespin Escape Leia, Zutton, Grogu, Karga, non Beskar mando, RO Deathtrooper, BS Porgs (using them with the 3.75” scale).

Reaction score
Received the following from BBTS today:
TVC: ROTJ Fett, Bespin Escape Leia, Zutton, Grogu, Karga, non Beskar mando, RO Deathtrooper, BS Porgs (using them with the 3.75” scale).
That's a nice delivery.

How's the Leia look. I read you can fix her hair if you put her under hot water, pull the braids away from her head and then put her under cool water.

Reaction score
That's a nice delivery.

How's the Leia look. I read you can fix her hair if you put her under hot water, pull the braids away from her head and then put her under cool water.
Yeah, I read the same. I will be doing that since her braids are squished to her head and barely visible from the front. The hips are kind of wide and the foot pegs are very shallow and was not able to put her on a stand. I realized that the POTJ is not that bad after seeing this one.

Reaction score
They did have two BS6 Jar Jars for $8.99 and I had one in hand and walked around with it for a few minutes and then really wondered why I need another Jar Jar, so I put it back.
I picked up 2 today for that price to use as background Gungan's with shields behind Jar Jar. 70% off is a nice deal.

Reaction score
I'll have to take a look at them later I'm hoping the shield will cover a lot of the figs if positioned right from deep in a shelf. I still figured it was better to have them and not need them then need them and not have them.

Reaction score
Received the 50٪ off Kylo Ren Black Series Force Elite lightsaber from Hasbro toy shop today in the mail. Nice piece it definitely has some weight to it I just have it up on display right now. I haven't put the batteries in it yet to test it, I'm still wanting to pick up some O-rings first in case I have any issues with it.

20210417_182842.jpg

Reaction score
Ran up to Gilbert & Germann Target to pick up some potting soil for some new plants I picked up earlier. Prior to that I was online and that location showed having BS Mandalorian helmets in stock, so I expected to see them there. I assume these are the ones I returned. To my surprise they were not on the shelves. I'm sure I could've ran the DPCI and they could've found them, but I completely expected to see these on the shelves.

Reaction score
Interesting. Let’s see how it goes if true. Lots of haters out there.

Reaction score

I guess I can live with an episode as long as he's only directing and not writing the episode.

Reaction score

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!