Phoenix Board #203: Razor Crest Update? We need one

Reaction score
Chandler, AZ (It's kind of like Tatooine)
That is so incredibly amazing!!!
After watching that video I see why it's $700 now.
Is that crazy or what? I was watching it live yesterday and paused the video to show my wife, but she was in a meeting for like an hour and I was going crazy to show her the whole time. Then I finally got her to watch it and she got all giddy about it. She was pretty amazed with it too. Then we found the price. Not that I would buy one because I'm not a Transformers fan.

Reaction score
I received an email from Amazon that I saved $3 on my order for BS6 Bo Katan due to the pre-order price guarantee. She dropped from $22.99 to $19.99, which is why I would prefer to the get the figures announced yesterday from Amazon over Hasbro Pulse. If anyone sees Koska Reeves on Amazon, please let me know. I went ahead and pre-ordered General Lando from Amazon as well.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I received an email from Amazon that I saved $3 on my order for BS6 Bo Katan due to the pre-order price guarantee. She dropped from $22.99 to $19.99, which is why I would prefer to the get the figures announced yesterday from Amazon over Hasbro Pulse. If anyone sees Koska Reeves on Amazon, please let me know. I went ahead and pre-ordered General Lando from Amazon as well.
Last time I checked Target had all of them BS for $19.99 so Amazon matched to them.

Reaction score
Just read this on Yakface.com...

Yakface said:
Hot on the heels of yesterday’s reveal, the Black Series Wedge Antilles Battle Simulation Helmet (code names “Couch” & “Hazelnut’) has already reached Hasbro’s distribution warehouse in California as well as GameStop’s warehouse in Kentucky. Like a lot of product in recent months, this may reach collectors prior to its estimated released date of June 2021.
I'm hoping Target or Amazon get it as I don't want to pay for shipping.

Reaction score
Last time I checked Target had all of them BS for $19.99 so Amazon matched to them.
I wasn't seeing them yesterday, but I did search a bit more after your text and found them. I pre-ordered all of them from Target and saved 5%. I am keeping my orders with Amazon for now, but will probably cancel it. I did cancel the three figures I ordered from Hasbro.

Thanks for the heads up.

Reaction score
I have had a bunch of figures sitting since before Christmas and I finally took the time to open them. I also opened the new BS6 ROTJ Boba Fett. I bought two and after opening this one I am returning the other. It was pretty disappointing for the inflated price. Especially since the Hasbro packaging distorts the helmet so much and now I have to fix it.

Two of the other figures I opened were the Diamond Select 8" Boba Fett and Darth Maul and while I won't say they're perfect, they are some pretty nice figures. The detail on the Boba Fett blows the Hasbro version away. The only thing I didn't care for were the weird jet flame effects that came with the Diamond Select version. They looked like some sort of orange translucent eggplant. These figures are also super solid and stand very well. Not sorry I bought them at all being two of my favorite characters.

Also, did anyone else's VC Greef have a strong chemical smell?

bac

Reaction score
I don't recall Greef having a strong chemical smell but maybe? Would make sense coming from that robe/cape thing.

Reaction score
Target has the BS Captain Cardinal helmet currently at $59.99. This is a better deal than I originally got it for with the $25 off coupon. This sale ends tomorrow.

1618239921067.png

I just re-ordered it for $15 less than I originally paid. I figured I have three Mandalorian helmets to return, so it's not an extra trip and worth the effort. It is due to arrive on Wednesday.

Reaction score
Gamestop has the BS Wedge helmet for $89.99 + FREE shipping, which is the best price I am seeing. I went ahead and ordered one and if I find a better deal, I can return it and not be out anything. It's expected to arrive May 15 - 17. Everyplace else has it marked as June.

1618242133753.png

Also for you Marvel fans, they have the Antman helmet as a Daily Deal for only $35 and War Machine for only $49.

Reaction score
Target has the BS Captain Cardinal helmet currently at $59.99. This is a better deal than I originally got it for with the $25 off coupon. This sale ends tomorrow.

View attachment 383361

I just re-ordered it for $15 less than I originally paid. I figured I have three Mandalorian helmets to return, so it's not an extra trip and worth the effort. It is due to arrive on Wednesday.
Yeah I noticed that yesterday that's a good price on that helmet, I also noticed they had a 40% off sale on Kylo Ren's Elite FX lightsaber again but still passed on it. I did a search to see if anybody else had it on sale and ended up going to Hasbro Toy Shop(ebay store)and getting it for half price with free shipping. I've been wanting one for a while and I figured half price was good so I better pull the trigger not sure if it would go any lower than that.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Did you get Grogu too?
Yeah I caved and picked him up before they were gone everywhere since it was sold out at GG. It might come back in stock there it was just the pre order that actually sold out but I got one on Amazon with free shipping for $86 cheaper than with GG it already shipped.

Reaction score
Yeah I noticed that yesterday that's a good price on that helmet, I also noticed they had a 40% off sale on Kylo Ren's Elite FX lightsaber again but still passed on it. I did a search to see if anybody else had it on sale and ended up going to Hasbro toy shop(ebay store)and getting it for half price with free shipping. I've been wanting one for a while and I figured half price was good so I better pull the trigger not sure if it would go any lower than that.
Nice!

Reaction score
It's still a killer deal. We bought one for my son for Christmas. He's ordering another to complete the double bladed set. They attach.
Does the blade detach from this one from my recollection I don't think it does? If they did I think it would be a no-brainer and much easier to display and store them. But that's a great deal for him definitely cool to play with and mess around with or hang on a big wall.

Reaction score
Does the blade detach from this one from my recollection I don't think it does? If they did I think it would be a no-brainer and much easier to display and store them. But that's a great deal for him definitely cool to play with and mess around with or hang on a big wall.
Nope.

If I had a set of hers I would probably display them with the blades crossed.

Reaction score
The Asajj Saber is tempting but I think I'll hold firm and not buy it. Kit Fisto's is sold out.

GS has a bundle sale on the Lucasfilm 50th Anniversary Jaxxon, Kir Kanos, Luke and Maul; they're on sale for $89.99

Reaction score
My son sent me these pics today. Cool, but is it me or is Bossk a strange choice? I almost think they were BB8, but changed due to sales of the last bb8 shoe?? (Adidas)
E52031E2-8722-4787-8077-5AC0EB1C4E6F.jpeg30CCA040-2108-4660-88E6-CACAFDB4DD9C.jpeg8361DBFF-F6AE-4A32-BF29-BDA1DD7CD0B8.jpeg

Reaction score
My son sent me these pics today. Cool, but is it me or is Bossk a strange choice? I almost think they were BB8, but changed due to sales of the last bb8 shoe?? (Adidas)
View attachment 383521View attachment 383522View attachment 383523

Love the Fett ones as soon as I see them I think Fett. I like the Vader ones because I like black a lot but don't see Vader at first glance. Bossk Yeah kind of a strange choice maybe they are doing the Bridge scene with Vader and all the Bounty Hunters who knows could be we'll get the others too. I see where the orange would make you think BB8 but seeing the cream color and the orange I do get Bossk from that patch on his flight suit. Not knowing they were Star Wars though it might take me a minute to put it together.

Reaction score
Gamestop has the BS Wedge helmet for $89.99 + FREE shipping, which is the best price I am seeing. I went ahead and ordered one and if I find a better deal, I can return it and not be out anything. It's expected to arrive May 15 - 17. Everyplace else has it marked as June.

View attachment 383375

Also for you Marvel fans, they have the Antman helmet as a Daily Deal for only $35 and War Machine for only $49.
Thanks, I already have the Wedge helmet preordered at EE. Only slightly more as they don't charge tax and shipping is free. I did snag the War Machine helmet though. Its always on sale but that's the cheapest I've seen it.

Reaction score
The Vader shoes are pretty sharp looking and I would completely wear them except for that strange purple zipper choice. I don't understand that.

The Boba Fett shoes have a bit of a Boba feel to them, but look very toy like. I think because the color of red is way too bright. I also don't understand the beige color unless it looks more grey in person.

I don't get Bossk at all. The peach/orange color is not anywhere to be found on Bossk. I could see this being for Luke in X-Wing pilot gear more than Bossk.

The thing is, none of these shoes scream "Star Wars" to me. There are no symbols or anything other than color that show any relationship to the characters.

According to this article, these are leaked photos of mock-ups and could still change.

Last edited:
Reaction score
DST previewed some new mini busts last week:

Rebels Kanan with alternate heads:
1618329535025.png1618329547751.png

Count Dooku ROTS:

1618329608391.png

And an update to Dark Side Rey with alternate heads:

1618329674301.png
1618329693736.png

Reaction score
I saw those black Lucasfilm displays at Walmart the other day but they were completely empty. I wondered what they were for.