Phoenix Board #203: Razor Crest Update? We need one

Reaction score
I was interested in them. Where'd you find them?

If you have an extra Mando and Child I may be interested.
Upfront by the registers at Walmart. Yeah I have one of each of those available. I thought the Luke sculpt looked pretty good I have seen worse at GG.

Reaction score
I forgot to mention it Tuesday , but don't forget to by your Droids Forever stamps

Reaction score
I like that framed set. I ordered the one with C-3PO. Thanks for posting that.

Reaction score
Serious? For a framed piece. Nice!
No wonder the post office is going bankrupt smoking deal. I picked up one to everybody's going to probably hate my choice but I have a thing for Gonk Droids. My second choice was R2 then 2-1B.

Reaction score
Thanks! I just ordered two sets. It cost me $1.30 to ship, but it's worth it not to stand in line at the post office.

They also have 10 different framed versions for $39.95 each. I did not get any, but they would've been cool. Not $400 cool.

View attachment 386042
Thanks for the post and ILT for the reminder.

Reaction score
Chandler, AZ (It's kind of like Tatooine)
No wonder the post office is going bankrupt smoking deal. I picked up one to everybody's going to probably hate my choice but I have a thing for Gonk Droids. My second choice was R2 then 2-1B.
Actually, I really liked the Gonk. K-2SO and IG-11 had some appeal too.

Once you guys get your framed version, let me know what you think and the quality. I may change my mind and order one or two depending on what you think.

I told Desiree about the stamps and she said "You're not going to use them, are you?"

Reaction score
No Star Wars planned form Gentle Giant...

Gentle Giant, Ltd. and Diamond Select Toys are gearing up for one of the biggest reveals of the year, our San Diego 2021 Exclusives! While we can't be with you in person, we'll be dropping our exclusive items virtually so no matter where you are in the world, you can be involved!

Join us for our 5-day release event May 10th - May 14th for access to 10 amazing items! Figures from many of your favorite pop-culture brands, such as MARVEL, Lord of the Rings, Nightmare Before Christmas, The Muppets, and more will be released for pre-order!

Exclusives drop at 8 a.m. PST/11 a.m. EST each day.
And I'm okay with that. Though they do state "and more", so maybe Star Wars will be included. I would just think it would be listed if it were.

Reaction score
Upfront by the registers at Walmart. Yeah I have one of each of those available.
I checked all over Germann & Gilbert Walmart with no luck, so if you don't mind holding them for me, I would be interested in one of each and if you still have the BS6 Shore Trooper, I will take one of those too. Just let me know how much. Not sure when I can meet with you, but I will attempt to work something out. I just don't get into Mesa often. It won't be this weekend though.

Reaction score
Now that I've had time to relax after all the releases from earlier this week, I realized that the Bad Batch POP! of Wrecker is a new release and not just a reissue of the Clone Wars. I knew the numbering matched up with the other Bad Batch POPs! but I didn't really look at the POP! that closely until today. Bad Batch Wrecker is carrying a weapon while the Clone Wars Wrecker has no weapons in his hands. I'm surprised Funko did a new figure; I will have to pick one up to go with the rest of the crew.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I checked all over Germann & Gilbert Walmart with no luck, so if you don't mind holding them for me, I would be interested in one of each and if you still have the BS6 Shore Trooper, I will take one of those too. Just let me know how much. Not sure when I can meet with you, but I will attempt to work something out. I just don't get into Mesa often. It won't be this weekend though.
No problem I'll hold them for you I'm glad you said something about the Archive figures before they went back to the store I'll put one Shore Trooper aside for you. We might be heading out that way on Friday I can always drop them off if we do go out that way. I can let you know more when it gets closer to then.

Reaction score
Now that I've had time to relax after all the releases from earlier this week, I realized that the Bad Batch POP! of Wrecker is a new release and not just a reissue of the Clone Wars. I knew the numbering matched up with the other Bad Batch POPs! but I didn't really look at the POP! that closely until today. Bad Batch Wrecker is carrying a weapon while the Clone Wars Wrecker had no weapons in his hands. I'm surprised Funko did a new figure; I will have to pick one up to go with the rest of the crew.
Doesn't surprise me too much they made a new one of him he's probably the most popular out of the Batch.

Reaction score
Finally received a TVC The Child carded figure in good shape. The first one from Amazon I had to return do to heavy card creasing. Amazon sent me an excellent replacement--the card is straight with just a minor dent on the top right corner of the card.

Received my first carded TVC Zutton from GS.

Reaction score
Late post. ShopDisney has a deal that expires tonight at 11:59 pst of $20 off a purchase of $100+ and get free shipping using Code: SAVE20.

I pre-ordered the Luke, R2 and The Child Cosbaby set among others and saved $7.55 on that set. Total savings on my order was $31.95

Reaction score
Bad Batch thoughts...

Spoiler:  
Oh great, another annoying "child" character...

Actually, I thought the first episode was great. The second episode was a little bit of a letdown. Omega kept getting in trouble and disobeying everyone, and I kept wondering why none of the reg clone troopers would recognize Cut or Hunter as clones when they see the same clone faces every day.