Phoenix Board #203: Razor Crest Update? We need one

Reaction score
Starting up a fresh new thread. Smell it mmmmmmh.

Received an update from Amazon that my mission fleet Blurrg will be delivered today (vs end of April). I’ll take it.

Reaction score
Chandler, AZ (It's kind of like Tatooine)
It's about damn time! The forums have been down most of the day.

Received my VC The Child from Target. Hardly worth $13.

I also may return one of my BS Boba Fetts because the packaging deforms the helmet, so it doesn't look great in package.

Reaction score
Thanks for posting pics with the Mando figure for comparison. Hopefully a 3.75" scale Blurrg is coming that also looks less toy-like than that one.

Some paint could fix it up and then patching the two accessory ports. It is about half the size it needs to be. It's like he's riding a baby Blurrg. It's not horrid though.

ASM- Thanks for posting. Very helpful.

Reaction score
This is so bad.

1616519579777.png

You would think they'd include a video to show the features.

Found a video and also found Dorkside toys has the name spelled incorrectly. It should be Snackin'.

Last edited:
Reaction score
If anyone hasn't found the Greef/ROTJ Fett TVC wave, I saw reports that it is hitting Walmarts. I haven't checked Brickseek or Popfindr.

Reaction score
I stopped by Priest/Elliot WM to buy some bubble wrap, and they had the TVC Anakin/Padme/battle droid/TIE pilot repack wave. Two of each. Left them all.

Reaction score
OFF TOPIC

Here's a video in case anyone is interested in seeing my finished pirate ship. It's only going to be up for another week if you want to see it in person, get pictures of you standing on the deck, ring the bell or stand at the helm and steer.

Wow looks outstanding and those lights really bring it to life.

Reaction score
OFF TOPIC

Here's a video in case anyone is interested in seeing my finished pirate ship. It's only going to be up for another week if you want to see it in person, get pictures of you standing on the deck, ring the bell or stand at the helm and steer.

Words can't describe how impressive that is. Great job!

Reaction score
OFF TOPIC

It's awesome. Looks great in the dark with the lamps/lighting.

Reaction score
That is an impressive ship Ares_X. Great job. Sorry you have to take it down.

Thanks!

I always planned to take it down from the backyard shortly after completing it. Then it will go back up in the front yard in September as long as Halloween is not cancelled again. Hoping things will be more back to normal by then. Desiree and I are getting our first doses of the vaccine this weekend which is a step into that direction. I just pray we don't grow an arm from our foreheads or crave human flesh because of it. Though there are times an extra arm could sure be useful.

Reaction score
Thanks!

I always planned to take it down from the backyard shortly after completing it. Then it will go back up in the front yard in September as long as Halloween is not cancelled again. Hoping things will be more back to normal by then. Desiree and I are getting our first doses of the vaccine this weekend which is a step into that direction. I just pray we don't grow an arm from our foreheads or crave human flesh because of it. Though there are times an extra arm could sure be useful.
Don’t worry you won’t grown anything weird. My wife and I are getting our 2nd dose this Sunday. My daughter got her 2nd dose 3 weeks ago and nothing has happened to us! :p

Reaction score
Don’t worry you won’t grown anything weird. My wife and I are getting our 2nd dose this Sunday. My daughter got her 2nd dose 3 weeks ago and nothing has happened to us! :p

And not any time too soon... Ducey lifted all of the COVID safety restrictions today. Apparently as soon as the vaccine is available we're safe regardless if you have actually received it or not.

Be careful out there!

Reaction score
Just received this from Gentle Giant...

Gentle Giant said:
1616707562376.png

THE CHILD LEGENDS IN 3-DIMENSIONS BUST
We are happy to announce the arrival of this item, we will begin processing Pre-Orders on Monday, March 29th, 2021.

Please take a moment to review your your Pre-Order to ensure your Billing/Shipping Address and Payment Method are up to date.​

I hadn't realized the pre-orders for this had sold out. I almost cancelled mine due to the sloppy products GG has been putting out. Fingers are crossed that this one will look decent.

Reaction score
I just received the following change in my Amazon order for BS6 Bo Katan...

New estimated delivery date:
Monday, March 29, 2021
Previous estimated delivery date:
Thursday, June 3, 2021

Over two months sooner. That's a nice jump.

Reaction score
51KvBmwUMqL._AC_SY1000_.jpg

I got shipping notice from Amazon the other day that my 3 BS Jawa's we're supposed to be delivered today but instead I got an email from Amazon stating that they were Undeliverable and I would get a refund in 2 days for the canceled order. The tracking says
"Delay in delivery due to arrival at incorrect carrier facility" and then canceled. You would think they could just send it to the correct facility next and not cancel the order. I was one of the first to order them day one waited a few months and then this. Luckily they were still available to order but now I have to wait another month. I called Amazon (thanks Ares_X for the info) and they claim the product may be lost or damaged that's why they sent the email but that's not what the tracking says. They issued me a refund and gave me a $10 gift card. So now I have to wait another month for hopefully a good delivery. They should be refunding me for the new order because of the wait but no luck.

Reaction score
I did have some good news today Target sent me an email stating the the Pop I wanted from Emerald Con was available at the Ray/48th Target so I went to pick one up and found one each of the Fett wave. WOO HOO!20210326_201821.jpg

Reaction score
51KvBmwUMqL._AC_SY1000_.jpg

I got shipping notice from Amazon the other day that my 3 BS Jawa's we're supposed to be delivered today but instead I got an email from Amazon stating that they were Undeliverable and I would get a refund in 2 days for the canceled order. The tracking says
"Delay in delivery due to arrival at incorrect carrier facility" and then canceled. You would think they could just send it to the correct facility next and not cancel the order. I was one of the first to order them day one waited a few months and then this. Luckily they were still available to order but now I have to wait another month. I called Amazon (thanks Ares_X for the info) and they claim the product may be lost or damaged that's why they sent the email but that's not what the tracking says. They issued me a refund and gave me a $10 gift card. So now I have to wait another month for hopefully a good delivery. They should be refunding me for the new order because of the wait but no luck.

That sucks! There's a chance you may still receive them. Sometimes Amazon is really clueless about what's going on with delivery. Worst case you got $10 out of it.

Reaction score
That sucks! There's a chance you may still receive them. Sometimes Amazon is really clueless about what's going on with delivery. Worst case you got $10 out of it.

That would be nice we'll have to wait and see.

Reaction score
I also received my Emperor Palpatine FXE saber from GS today. It's really nice and has a lot of weight to it, a lot more then the Darth Revan saber. I didn't fully test it out yet because I don't have any batteries fully charged right now.

20210326_211912.jpg20210326_211939.jpg

Reaction score
WOO HOO!!!

I received notice that one of the BS The Mandalorian helmets I ordered has shipped from Target. It will be here on Tuesday 4/6.

I wonder how far off the other two are from shipping.

Last edited: