Phoenix Board #200: School Bullies and Blue Space Macarons/Oreos

Reaction score
Fresh new thread! Here are a few of the last posts from the previous thread:

I'm really hoping the large Mythosaur skull will be part of the sale.
Details and pics of the upcoming Hot Toys Tusken Raider from The Mandalorian.

View attachment 368864
Anyone interested in a dart board? I got it for XMas a few years ago, but never opened it. Looks like it’s $55 at Walmart, but I’ll let it go for $40. PM me.

View attachment 368877View attachment 368878
View attachment 368902These are already available for preorder at Hottopic, Boxlunch, EE and others. I haven't found them at Amazon yet and haven't checked Gamestop's site. Nice that these are commons and not store or convention exclusives.

Received the TVC Chirrut and Hondo from Pulse today

Reaction score
Chandler, AZ (It's kind of like Tatooine)
Regal Robot has their Black Friday sale started and the giant Mythosaur skull from The Mandalorian is included. It's still $220 + tax and shipping, so giving it some thought. Unfortunately I can't combine it with the $10 coupon code Tom Spina gave me.

1606328775786.png

Reaction score
Disney Movie Rewards have a few new things available. There is a Mandalorian poster book for 800 pts

11A5C304-FC7B-4AFD-B9A1-A36EFA371946.jpeg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Those just happened because I was in there looking for the Mandalorian One Sheet poster and it was gone.

There's a Season 2 book as well.

I wished I could see what's in these.

UPDATE: These are both on Amazon for under $8 if you want to save your points. There are sample pictures for Season 1, but none for Season 2. Could be possible spoilers.

UPDATE 2: These are geared towards kids since they have a Grade level of 5 - 9. Not to say they wouldn't have some decent pictures in them, but some are like this:

1606335712424.png

Last edited:
Reaction score
I now received shipping notice that my Hot Toys 1:6 scale Death Trooper will be arriving soon.

Sideshow Toys said:
Your Death Trooper Sixth Scale Figure will be arriving into our warehouse in approximately 7 days. Your final payment is scheduled for Wednesday, December 2, 2020.

Please review your order information and make any changes through your online account prior to Tuesday, December 1.

Reaction score
I found Macarons on Etsy.com for decent prices. They say your choice of cookie flavor so I asked for all one color. Not sure what I will receive but I will let you know. On Etsy there are several people selling them.

Reaction score
Got this from Gentle Giant today for both sets of FO Stormtrooper busts...

Gentle Giant said:
We are pleased to announce that the Star Wars First Order Stormtrooper 1/6 Scale Mini-Bust has arrived in our warehouse! This means that we will be charging customers’ accounts shortly. As we would like to begin shipping next week, we ask that everyone make sure their billing and shipping information is up to date, and we will charge credit cards on Wednesday, December 2. Shipping will begin shortly after that.​
Man! I am getting slammed with orders coming in. I wished I would hear something about my Sideshow The Child.

Reaction score
Gilbert/Southern Target had the BS6 Endor and incinerator trooper wave today. I stashed a set for Slave_1.

Reaction score
Got this from Gentle Giant today for both sets of FO Stormtrooper busts...

Man! I am getting slammed with orders coming in. I wished I would hear something about my Sideshow The Child.
Same here those busts and that Maul at the same time sucks!

Reaction score
THANKS!!!

This works with SHIPMAGIC with a $75+ purchase.

I ordered the Kowakian Monkey-Lizard (brown), the Dewback and a pair of slippers for my baby Yoda because I needed a little more to put me over the $75 free shipping.
I ordered a Salacious Crumb too and the two new Star Wars Galaxy's Edge musical instruments. If they suck I'll send them back but I figured they might look cool next to the busts of each character (this way at least I got free shipping with it).

And Slave2 picked up some silk material and she's going to make Salacious a pillow to sit on.
20201127_213459.jpg