Phoenix Board #198: TVC Razor Crest and Mando Mondays

Reaction score
Fresh new thread, that last one went fast! Lots of good discussions and community spirit :)

Hasbro please add more unlocks to the Crest already!

Mando Mondays star this coming Monday.

Some of the last posts from the previous thread:

Hot Toys Coruscant Guard (not sure why not Shock Trooper) up for pre-order.

$220

Estimated October - December 2021

View attachment 364197

Clone Wars Darth Maul (in all his shirtless glory)

$260

Estimated October - December 2021

He comes with a lot of stuff.

View attachment 364198
This box is nostalgia overload. And the new RFT card is awesome as well. I have @Ares_X impatience for this!

http://instagr.am/p/CF2RGI8lTbj/

Reaction score
Picked up a blue clonetrooper at the GF/Southern WG and stashed one for DT(one left).

Today I received my carbon-freezing chamber sets from GS and I also received my Sith Trooper bust from GG #1120/2000. I'll open them later when I get more time.

Reaction score
Received my Carbon chamber from GS today.

Noticed the Clone Wars pre-order POPs! have gone down in price on Amazon to $8.99. Ahsoka is temporarily out of stock, but the others are available if anyone hasn't ordered yet. I really like the pre-order price guarantee at Amazon. The POP! Mando flying with Child is also now $8.99 but the Child in bag and Gamorrean Fighter have only gone down to $9.99.

Reaction score
Chandler, AZ (It's kind of like Tatooine)
Not sure what to think of this new email from Walmart about the Ahsoka Clone and Mandalorian Super Commando...

Walmart said:
We're very sorry, but due to high demand, one or more of your items is delayed. We're working hard to fulfill them as fast as we can.

We'll let you know when your items ship or if we have to cancel.

If you paid with a credit or debit card, you may see a temporary authorization hold. Don't worry - you'll only be charged when the items ship.

Again, our apologies for the delay. You can track your order's progress or request a cancellation in your Account. If you have questions, please visit our Help Center.
Now I am having doubts I am even going to receive them.

Reaction score
Reaction score
Not sure what to think of this new email from Walmart about the Ahsoka Clone and Mandalorian Super Commando...

Got the same email on the Ahsoka trooper.

Reaction score
I got my free Star Wars poster from Disney today from the rewards points. Luckily it was still in the tube because one of the caps was missing from the end of the shipping tube.

Reaction score
Well no Golden email from Funko yesterday saying I got chosen to give them my money in the lottery they did for the NYCC pops.

Reaction score

My last 4 out of five WM preorders were sent with this message.

Reaction score
I got my free Star Wars poster from Disney today from the rewards points. Luckily it was still in the tube because one of the caps was missing from the end of the shipping tube.
I received mine too. Didn't even know it shipped. I haven't checked the condition of it yet.

I also received my GG Sith Trooper bust, but haven't opened it yet either.

Reaction score
Huge thanks to Slave_1 for stashing the Phase 1 Clone for me at Walgreens. I didn't see any at the 3 stores I hit Friday and I didn't go anywhere yesterday. Now that football is back, not going to be doing much hunting on the weekends.

Reaction score
I just opened my GG Sith Trooper bust and The Rise of Skywalker poster.

The bust is awesome and I love that it's all one piece and very solid. (#1064)

Unfortunately my poster is not so good and I ended up with a good amount of wrinkles on the top edge. This was the side that was rolled on the inside, so it did not happen in shipping. This was from a careless person rolling the poster. I have already emailed Disney Insiders to get a replacement.

The paper does not seem as thick as what I remember the first two being.

Photo Oct 04, 10 02 34 AM.jpg

Reaction score
Got mine yesterday as well. USPS guy handed out to me as I was doing my front lawn.

Reaction score
I also picked up some of the new Hallmark ornaments yesterday. I got Mando, The Child, Luke Red 5 helmet and Bespin Leia/Chewie.

Reaction score
I picked up my Hallmark ornaments today. I like the Red 5 helmet but skipped that for now. What do you think of the Yoda?
I have a similar Yoda from Disney’s ornament series so I skipped this one for now. Waiting to see if Yoda and BB-8 hit clearance after Christmas.

Reaction score
Started going through my stuff for sale. Got a few 3 3/4 items, but I’ll have to go through more boxes to find the rest so most of this batch is FUNKO Pop!s. For pricing I’ll take the average of what it sells for on eBay and take 20% off. I just didn’t want to spend the time to do it for every item in case no one wants anything.

FUNKO Pop!s
#01 Darth Vader
#06 Chewbacca (Hoth) GameStop exclusive)
#08 Boba Fett (Prototype)
#11 Luke Skywalker (Jedi)
#13 C-3PO (2015 Convention exclusive)
#22 Jabba the Hutt
#35 Bossk
#36 Emperor Palpatine
#37 Hammerhead
#45 R2-B1 (GameStop exclusive)
#47 Han Solo (Hoth) (GameStop exclusive)
#48 Figrin D’An (GameStop exclusive)
#56 Snowtrooper (Walgreens exclusive?)
#57 Imperial Guard (Walgreens exclusive?)
#58 Rey
#61 BB-8#62 Poe Dameron
#64 C-3PO
#65 Captain Phasma
#67 First Order Snowtrooper
#70 Red Snaggletooth (Smuggler’s Bounty exclusive)
#72 Poe Dameron (Wal*Mart exclusive)
#73 Rey (Hot Topic exclusive)
#74 First Order Stormtrooper (Amazon exclusive)
#77 Kylo Ren (Target exclusive)
#86 Han Solo (Snow Gear) (Loot Crate exclusive)
#89 TIE Fighter Pilot (Smuggler’s Bounty exclusive) (no red stripes)
#91 Captain Phasma (Chrome) (Smuggler’s Bounty exclusive)
#102 Boba Fett (Smuggler’s Bounty exclusive)
#103 IG-88 (Smuggler’s Bounty exclusive)
#130 Ahsoka (Hot Topic exclusive)
#131 Sabine (Walgreens exclusive)
#145 Scarif Stormtrooper
#151 Captain Cassian Andor (Target exclusive)
#161 Rey (Target exclusive)
#169 Han Solo (2017 Convention exclusive)
#183 Bodhi (2017 Summer Convention exclusive)
#184 Combat Assault Tank Trooper (2017 Summer Convention exclusive)
#211 Resistance BB Unit (Wal*Mart exclusive)
#214 Obi-Wan Kenobi (Smuggler’s Bounty exclusive)
#217 Aayla Secura (Smuggler’s Bounty exclusive)
#233 Count Dooku (Smuggler’s Bounty exclusive)
Sandtrooper & Dewback

3 3/4 figures
The Force Awakens Captain Phasma
The Force Awakens First Order Flametrooper
Star Wars Comic Packs Republic #55 (Obi-Wan Kenobi & ARC Trooper) (bent corner)
The Saga Collection Shadow Stormtrooper
Saga Imperial Shuttle (FAO Schwartz exclusive)
OTC Sandcrawler (Previews exclusive)
ROTS ARC-170 Fighter
ROTS General Grievous Wheelbike
Legacy Collection AT-AT Hoth

Miscellaneous
Disney Elite Rey
Star Wars Buddies Wampa plush

PM me if there’s any interest

Reaction score
I just received an email from Walmart about my Carbon Freeze Chamber order with them being changed to 10/6. So apparently I ordered these sets from four different vendors. I went ahead and cancelled this one.

Reaction score
I picked up an unopened Sideshow 1:6 Lords of the Sith Sidious/Palpatine 2-pack set for $132.50 on ebay. It arrived in perfect new condition, and it's a surprisingly nice set (sculpt/wardrobe/accessories) for 2007 Sideshow standards.

Reaction score
I picked up an unopened Sideshow 1:6 Lords of the Sith Sidious/Palpatine 2-pack set for $132.50 on ebay. It arrived in perfect new condition, and it's a surprisingly nice set (sculpt/wardrobe/accessories) for 2007 Sideshow standards.
I love that set. Holds up pretty well as time goes on, I’ve come close to opening and displaying Sidious, but have fought it so far...

Last edited:
Reaction score
I just opened my GG Sith Trooper bust and The Rise of Skywalker poster.

The bust is awesome and I love that it's all one piece and very solid. (#1064)

Unfortunately my poster is not so good and I ended up with a good amount of wrinkles on the top edge. This was the side that was rolled on the inside, so it did not happen in shipping. This was from a careless person rolling the poster. I have already emailed Disney Insiders to get a replacement.

The paper does not seem as thick as what I remember the first two being.

View attachment 364381

Not being a patient person, I went ahead and called on this since I don't want them running out of stock before I get a replacement and I'm glad I did because they did not receive my email due to me typing three "p"s in "support" as part of the email address. For some reason it never bounced back to me. She said they'll look into it and get back to me with the next steps.

Reaction score
I love that set. Holds up pretty well as time goes on, I’ve come close to opening and displaying Sidious, but have fought it so far...
Yeah. I ordered this one when it was originally available. I really like it.

Reaction score
So as I had mentioned in the past, we sent our daughter, who's a park fire fighter in CA, a baby Yoda to give her a hand. Here are the pics of the event when he arrived at our house...

The package arrived from Amazon and the other baby Yodas were pretty excited to get it open.
Fire Fighter Yoda 1 Photo Sep 25, 1 08 10 PM.jpg Fire Fighter Yoda 2 Photo Sep 25, 1 11 28 PM.jpg

Inside they found a new friend who they instantly welcomed with open arms.
Fire Fighter Yoda 3 Photo Sep 25, 1 12 46 PM.jpg Fire Fighter Yoda 4 Photo Sep 25, 1 13 50 PM.jpg

Then they presented him with his new gear and got him dressed.
Fire Fighter Yoda 5 Photo Sep 25, 1 15 04 PM.jpg Fire Fighter Yoda 6 Photo Sep 25, 1 17 29 PM.jpg Fire Fighter Yoda 7 Photo Sep 25, 1 18 38 PM.jpg

They made sure he was packed nice and comfy for his trip to Big Bear, CA and said their goodbyes.
Fire Fighter Yoda 8 Photo Sep 25, 1 20 36 PM.jpg
Fire Fighter Yoda 9 Photo Sep 25, 1 23 47 PM.jpg

Yesterday afternoon our daughter opened her package and she was thrilled.

Fire Fighter Yoda 10 Photo Oct 05, 1 16 19 PM.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Mythrol Pop and the Child with egg canister Pop is coming. Looks like another Cara Dune also.